Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO is a sleeping giant or not??? - page 4. (Read 20642 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 05, 2018, 02:45:24 PM
I think that Neo can certainly be called a sleeping giant. This coin has great prospects. I hope it will cost about 1000 dollars
Youre funny, you know? Because there's nothing so special about coin in other to be called or gave the attribute of great prospects cause the coin was just supported and manipulated by the Chinese government. However, the NEO is a centralized coin and I felt sorry for those that bought the coin base on the suddenly pump made by the coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 05, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
Investors who are seeing the current price of neo are quite surprised. it was a coin in many investors' portfolio and believed to make a lot of money. Unfortunately, it is sold at a very low price. In fact, we may be in a very good time to invest Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
December 05, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
I think the old coins that already exist and are currently at the base price will be a great potential to rise high, not only NEO and ETH there are many other coins I think
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
NEO is really a great altcoin and it is Chinese developed. Currently China is developing very well in technology and investors are pouring in money to invest heavily in electronic money. NEO really is an altcoin that can bring in 300% higher profits in the future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
December 05, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
I believe not like other coin, NEO will be affected by Chinese government's stance towards crypto and them.
NEO kind of coin. Created for a specific market with specific goals. So far, no complete implementation has been found for NEO. Therefore, it does not have a potentially high price.
Until bitcoin will worth a lot of money again and NEO will still remain the same. A lot of platforms have been created by various developers. I thought that this will be a very difficult competition for neo. It's not even popular in china.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
December 05, 2018, 09:41:07 AM
NEO's relationship with the Chinese state is very opaque, so investors are really unsure about the prospects of this coin right now.

The tech is legit; but there are many competitors, and the roughly 1 GAS payment / month / 100 NEO is simply too modest in such

highly volatile market conditions...
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
I believe not like other coin, NEO will be affected by Chinese government's stance towards crypto and them.
NEO kind of coin. Created for a specific market with specific goals. So far, no complete implementation has been found for NEO. Therefore, it does not have a potentially high price.
I think you are not quite right. on the platform of Neo spend ICO and this coin has a very large community that is interested in its growth

Still they need a application that can be utilise to make it grow.
Activity: 112
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 05, 2018, 05:36:54 AM
I think you are not quite right. on the platform of Neo spend ICO and this coin has a very large community that is interested in its growth
Activity: 238
December 05, 2018, 03:07:18 AM
I think that Neo can certainly be called a sleeping giant. This coin has great prospects. I hope it will cost about 1000 dollars
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
December 05, 2018, 12:25:28 AM
Is NEO the sleeping giant? This is ridiculous to say like this. At the beginning of the year 2018, NEO is considered as the Ethereum of China, but when the government banned cryptocurrency, the price of NEO is sharply dropped, from $170 to $7.27 at now. And I think the price can not recover so that you should not invest to avoid the risk.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
December 04, 2018, 05:36:34 PM
NEO is pretty good, but recently it had problems like very long transaction times etc. (It doesn't have a fee though. Ether would require lots of gwei for fast transaction but neo will never have that.)

If they solve their problems and make it dividible, NEO still can be pretty big.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
December 04, 2018, 03:48:44 PM
NEO is one of the most important coins in the market. This is an undeniable fact. Yes, it has a central structure, I accept it. But this is not an obstacle for the price increase. The infrastructure and project are very good.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 04, 2018, 03:23:17 PM
NO, NEO IMO will died, though it may pump one or two times  but it will surely died, the only selling point for NEO is that it is China Ethereum but has even failed to show it could play the role of Ethereum successful, developers are complaining about the platform and this issue has not been resolved that is why ICOs developers have dried up on the platform
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 11:32:16 PM
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
December 02, 2018, 11:17:42 PM
neo could be a sleeping giant, because he has a regular ecosystem and to make transactions that are very fast and small taxes
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2018, 09:38:47 PM
Neo has very good developments in the background and has the ability to increase its price to much higher value. Due to market fluctuations now it is impossible for us to predict the future price of NEO. One thing a company which has active developments will surely lead the market and it will take time to explode.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
NEO is a great project and got some good projects launched on it's platform. Like every other coin, it's gotten its share of the bears market. I'm only worried about it's rate of price crash and how much it has dipped. Might as well take a while for it to bounce back to it ATH

NEO is a great project, but the government is bad because of the ban with cryptocurrency in China. I think that time the short investment in NEO to earn a profit is a good choice because the price of NEO is reached the bottom in 2018. And you can invest and hold NEO for long-term if you have absolute belief in this crypto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
December 02, 2018, 05:47:43 PM
This.

Also neo was very hyped last year, and this is what caused the inflation on the price, so i do not think that we are gonna see +100 bucks per neo again.

It is a dead coin now, it has almost no usage, also, there aren't any new startups using NEO's protocol.

Neo and Ethereum will soon have a lot of competitors, so I would not bet on neo.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 05:39:00 PM
My bet is no but the price of NEO has fallen so much that it can significantly raise during future bull market. (Hope that sooner or better this market will happen).
I would not be in a hurry to think about the bull market, he probably will not come to us soon. It is better to find yourself another occupation, rather than investing in cryptocurrency. Now this is clearly the worst undertaking.
Do not know. One thing I know for sure is that a day before big boom everybody will tell sad stories and day before big fall everybody will tell optimistic and delightful stories. The problem here is that there is nearly no crypto anymore. Only 3 real cryptos in top 6.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 05:25:43 PM
My bet is no but the price of NEO has fallen so much that it can significantly raise during future bull market. (Hope that sooner or better this market will happen).

I remember good old days. People are so arrogant  in trading rooms when they talk about next  possible high level after discovering the  biggest wave of uptrend. Trend is your friend if you follow the flow Wink So it is meaningless to predict which coin will give best possible ROI  in uptrend. They go together,they come back together. Enjoy with your winnings and try to find 'exit' in  your open positions. There is no secret Wink

I agree with every word my friend. And the key word here (for me) is Enjoy!
Pages:
Jump to: