Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO is a sleeping giant or not??? - page 5. (Read 20642 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 04:17:23 PM
At the time of writing, as per CoinMarketCap data , the estimation of NEO token is at $7.98. This is fundamentally lower than what the coin used to be worth toward the start of the year 2017 when it surpassed $180 per coin. In any case, many trust this is a tough situation, yet the one that will blow over inevitably, and that NEO will have the capacity to come back to the wonder days.

There are various reasons why this may be legitimate, and why NEO inevitably is a totally not too bad investment. The support from the Chinese government was by then referenced in advance, anyway it is up 'til now a not too bad one in any case. In addition, NEO's most noteworthy foe right by and by is Ethereum, and despite its size, age, and various central focuses when appeared differently in relation to BTC, Ethereum still has technical obstacles concerning NEO.

NEO is known for its idea of "smart economy". This is perhaps a ndout amongst the most vital reasons why this crypto isn't leaving since it takes into consideration digitizing any of this present reality resources. The idea of smart economy includes considerably more, and it very well may be viewed as a blend of advanced resources, computerized character, and keen contracts. On account of the blockchain, traders will have the capacity to get in contact with each other straightforwardly and direct their organizations in a protected, straightforward condition.

What do you think guys it's golden time to accumulate NEO??
Neo I like your idea and the way people speak about this coin. Many say that this is Chinese Ether, and the coin is promising. I support the opinion of the majority on this matter.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
December 02, 2018, 03:53:36 PM
My bet is no but the price of NEO has fallen so much that it can significantly raise during future bull market. (Hope that sooner or better this market will happen).

I remember good old days. People are so arrogant  in trading rooms when they talk about next  possible high level after discovering the  biggest wave of uptrend. Trend is your friend if you follow the flow Wink So it is meaningless to predict which coin will give best possible ROI  in uptrend. They go together,they come back together. Enjoy with your winnings and try to find 'exit' in  your open positions. There is no secret Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
My bet is no but the price of NEO has fallen so much that it can significantly raise during future bull market. (Hope that sooner or better this market will happen).
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
December 02, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
NEO seems stable for now. However, when the bull period comes, it will rise very rapidly.

If you want to make money from this price increase, I think it's time to buy it right now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
MOCKTAIL.FINANCE
December 02, 2018, 03:08:52 PM
At the time of writing, as per CoinMarketCap data , the estimation of NEO token is at $7.98. This is fundamentally lower than what the coin used to be worth toward the start of the year 2017 when it surpassed $180 per coin. In any case, many trust this is a tough situation, yet the one that will blow over inevitably, and that NEO will have the capacity to come back to the wonder days.

There are various reasons why this may be legitimate, and why NEO inevitably is a totally not too bad investment. The support from the Chinese government was by then referenced in advance, anyway it is up 'til now a not too bad one in any case. In addition, NEO's most noteworthy foe right by and by is Ethereum, and despite its size, age, and various central focuses when appeared differently in relation to BTC, Ethereum still has technical obstacles concerning NEO.

NEO is known for its idea of "smart economy". This is perhaps a ndout amongst the most vital reasons why this crypto isn't leaving since it takes into consideration digitizing any of this present reality resources. The idea of smart economy includes considerably more, and it very well may be viewed as a blend of advanced resources, computerized character, and keen contracts. On account of the blockchain, traders will have the capacity to get in contact with each other straightforwardly and direct their organizations in a protected, straightforward condition.

i think NEO have big potential, becouse of WALLET.

but i dont know any updates about team. if they will be silent, and nothing will do. NEO newer show US pottential.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
December 02, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
I am still bullish on Neo, I remember wishing I got in at the 5 dollar days---goes to show you the human mentality-now I think it will get cheaper. Great project though longterm in my view
Activity: 112
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 02, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
I believe that NEO has a great future. This coin is now very much reduced. you have to buy it because it can give a good profit
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 02, 2018, 11:43:06 AM
NEO has been out of the scene for so long
It was peak at $100+ But it is now under $10
It falls out after the introduction of EOS/ADA and i remember the NEO network actually freeze during one of the ICO

However, i believe it should pays off if they could go on with their plan
Didn't know what is their roadmap but technically if one could develop based on what is plan, it should have its price getting appreciate
Activity: 224
December 02, 2018, 11:37:58 AM
I think that Neo is a great coin with a large community that will only grow in the future. I advise to buy it now while it is cheap
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 02, 2018, 11:18:50 AM
Neo is just like eth good for long term hold.Not suitable for day or swing traders.Neo had already introduced two new tokens CNEO and CGAS to its blockchain.It is also another dapp platform as continuously the devs are working to make it more stable and flexible.Devs are working on a new update that will tweak the smart contract code to make them compatible with NEO and GAS.Of course neo has a great potential but still any major update is not around the corner which will spike up the price.So holding is considered good for future and have to be patient.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
December 01, 2018, 02:26:13 AM
coins like NEO and ETH and a lot of others are pump and dump altcoins so they do have potential of profit but i would never call them "sleeping giants' because they are too small and insignificant. besides their platforms are all broken and weakly designed which means a simple better solution will replace them in an instant if created.

so the assumption is that they can get pumped and dumped in the short term but when it comes to long term they will surely die.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 30, 2018, 10:49:45 PM
Considering the current low price of the NEO, I would dare to say that if I have some available funds I might be investing on this. Though I am feeling bad for people who entered it when it was at its highest $180 level. Just like the many altcoins available in the market, this has dip tremendously but with a good team behind it I am sure there is still a lot of potential for growth with this coin. Right now, the market is not doing well due to lesser activities or less demand due to less speculations. Let's just hope that 2019 can be better and that soon we could witness a more intelligent and sophisticated investors and traders.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
November 30, 2018, 10:23:30 PM
I believed that Neo is next into ethereum, and I agreed this one might be an sleeping giant just like what happened into Ethereum before.
Actually, its value so far are good to take advantage to buy it now then hold. This was I think is the better things I need to do it now.
NEO price has fallen dramatically this year and the reason being most talked about is the downtrend of the market which makes NEO unable to raise prices this year. For me this is the best investment because NEO technology is improving and it will definitely compete with ETH in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
November 30, 2018, 10:18:27 PM
The market already shows it was not a sleeping giant that even China is maybe supporting this coin together with some progress but still its belong to much affected coins due to bearish market which is still in effect. Wait for the bullish to come that if this coin still will not pump up then it will be concluded as not a sleeping giant at all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
November 30, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
What i like about NEO is that you can earn GAS tokens just by storing NEO in you wallet. Kind of like staking, but you don't have to leave your computer running 24/7. This means NEO will always be profitable because you are earning an extra coin from it
Activity: 322
November 30, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

NEO is actually a sleeping giant. A coin yet to be explored to its full potential. I particularly like new due to its free withdrawal fees in most exchanges, and it also gives a very low withdrawal limit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
November 30, 2018, 07:58:39 PM
Neo could be a sleeping giant if one day the Chinese government will dirxctly invest into it. This way the price Wil skyrocket in no time, going back to 200 dollars. And even more. But until then.... This neo project is just too dependant on the Chinese government, and no cryptocurrency should ever be liable for any kind of new features or implementation, from a government or a state
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 30, 2018, 07:54:21 PM
Yes, NEO might be a giant. As of today, Chinese government haven't lifted its ban on cryptocurrency. What do you think might be the impact of this ban as soon as it's lifted? Chinese are known to be very supportive on its own.
Activity: 378
November 30, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
At first, I used to know NEO to be a very good project and that made me to invest in it, but at a point, i began to have some doubts about it. Although, we know that this year was full of bear market, but the rate at which NEO fell was not encouraging. If truly it is a coin of the Chinese as professed, then something should have been done about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
I believed that Neo is next into ethereum, and I agreed this one might be an sleeping giant just like what happened into Ethereum before.
Actually, its value so far are good to take advantage to buy it now then hold. This was I think is the better things I need to do it now.
Pages:
Jump to: