Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO still worth investing in? - page 67. (Read 41872 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
NEO in the technological process is better than the Ethereum, because it solves part of its problems and eliminates flaws. in theory, if the platform can offer its users something better than its competitors, it will be considered the winner among developers. NEO is working on developing the product of the future. in the end, the goal of developers is the platform of a new smart economy. so I'm sure this product is worth the investment.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
If you choose between these coins, then I advise you to invest in NEO.  This is a more reliable coin for investment than ADA.
June 16, 2018, 03:14:43 AM
Neo, dubbed "Ethereum China," will explode if China reduces its attitude toward ICO and bitcoin. Ethereum is the second alternative Behind bitcoin in terms of market capitalization of $ 61 billion. So, obviously, Neo has a long way to go.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 03:01:16 AM
Actually, this is one of the most promising coins. They prepare a lot of updates, the price can be the same as that of the ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 06:31:32 PM
Of course, it is difficult to say that cryptography will grow in 2018 and whether they will grow at all, and if they will be - to expand their growth, but, from our point of view, this crypto currency is very promising.
Activity: 308
June 15, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
I invested in NEO myself. There are two major factors: 1. Potential coin, support a serious 2. As long as you keep NEO in your wallet, GAS tokens are awarded, which can also be sold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 12:39:47 PM
Now is a very good time to buy more Neo. This coin is in my portfolio and I think that this year it can give a good increase
Activity: 500
June 15, 2018, 12:20:57 PM
I think that NEO is a good choice for long-term investment. I believe it still has a chance to become one of the top altcoins in the future. It has an advanced technology and I’m sure it will gain more popularity in the nearest future.
Activity: 362
June 15, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
Neo is a good way to invest they have nice blockchain that almost looks like Ethereum if you have NEO during dip then you're lucky to have it on the future. Just keep holding on i'm sure everyone else is waiting to have big pump soon.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 11:00:41 AM
Yes, it is worth investing in NEO.  This coin has a good potential and it is better now to buy coins while the price is very low.
June 15, 2018, 07:19:29 AM
Of course NEO is a worth investment. The team are working hard to deliver good result and the community are well supported not only in Asia but also worldwide. NEO is the altcoin you don't wanna be miss.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
June 15, 2018, 06:52:02 AM
Now the outlook for NEO currency depends on the actions of the Chinese authorities: they have seriously taken up the cryptology and forbid everything that they can not nationalize.

Despite the problems with the Chinese authorities, NEO is still worth attention. I hope that everything will work out, because the investment in NEO is for me one of the goals to accomplish. Especially that the price of NEO is very low now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 06:10:48 AM
NEO world have a huge stake ,smart contracts is easier with NEO ,NEO is a safe bet in this field but  NEO at this time, and we can make a small gain from the current upswing behind NEO has already done some work with various private blockchains !!
Activity: 434
June 15, 2018, 05:51:29 AM
My personal opinion - in NEO is very even worth having at least 5% of investment. It can shoot like ether, since China is big and there is a cryptocurrency, and on the NEO's blockchain, all Chinese ICOs must be conducted. If only the Chinese government does not introduce tough laws or even bans on cryptocurrencies, it can severely hamper the growth of NEO, as it was in September.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 05:37:51 AM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

Neo is not worth investing, this blockchain is too weak, recently block collaider minig made NEO unusefull and they stopped mining because they crashed NEO network....I want strong coin and good network ,but NEO isnt this in any case
Activity: 267
June 15, 2018, 05:33:06 AM
NEO is one of those altcoins that no matter what time that you end up investing in the coin you know that you stand to make money from it just as long as you are very willing to be patient for the time it takes for the coin to end up doing well price wise. Investing in Neo is something that every investor who is willing to make money from altcoins should be doing.
Activity: 88
June 15, 2018, 02:34:55 AM
I think it is still worth investing in NEO because it has already popular and have a  big community that support it. There are also many Known company that use their smart contract and now expanding in Europe and US.
Activity: 25
June 14, 2018, 02:19:08 PM
I believe  Neo and Gas can be a cool chain which shall go up in use cases due to the brilliant developers planning for software development. I am holding.
Activity: 94
June 14, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
Yes, this is one of the most promising coins. They prepare a lot of updates, the price can be the same as that of the ETH. In addition, on its platform will  be soon a couple of good projects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
June 14, 2018, 07:42:42 AM
Today's all tokens are starting to rise. I think we can buy a little NEO at this time, and we can make a small gain from the current upswing! ADA is OK, there is not much difference between the two!
As for NEO, it is worth investing only for a long time. In short terms of earnings can not be seen.
Pages:
Jump to: