Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NEO still worth investing in? - page 68. (Read 41872 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 05:31:28 AM
Today's all tokens are starting to rise. I think we can buy a little NEO at this time, and we can make a small gain from the current upswing! ADA is OK, there is not much difference between the two!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 04:29:20 AM
I think it's a good time to invest in NEO now. The price of the coin has greatly decreased. And its algorithms will attract new fans of passive income. If you buy NEO at current prices, you should make a take-profit about $ 150.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 04:59:10 PM
Now the outlook for NEO currency depends on the actions of the Chinese authorities: they have seriously taken up the cryptology and forbid everything that they can not nationalize.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
Neo coin is currently an all-new crypto platform to invest for on the view and it’s really efficient,NEO coin is one of the most powerful and emerging crypto coins currently.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 03:23:59 PM
I like NEO, because most of the tokens which was created inside NEO, it is really useful tokens with real projects behind. And it is great that no any fees for transaction inside NEO blockchain.
Activity: 238
Mycryptobank.io
June 13, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
Yes, this is one of the most promising coins. They prepare a lot of updates, the price can be the same as that of the ETH. In addition, on its platform will  be soon a couple of good projects.

I like the EOS coin, since it can repeat the success of ETH, and maybe even outstrip by capitalization and in price
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
June 13, 2018, 03:18:23 PM
Yes, I also believe that you need to invest in NEO part of the funds, the coin is very promising. But do not expect miracles immediately. Of course it will take time for you to get a real profit.   But at the moment this coin is very underrated. NEO, EOS is a very profitable investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
NEO is worth to invest in and its a goodv promising coins that are good for a long term investment. They have a good fundamental and the team has a good backed up investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
Yes, everything is possible, if it is to promote and develop, soon there will be no telephones, we will communicate on gloves, as already done. Everything is modernized and it pleases.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 13, 2018, 01:00:47 PM
In my opinion NEO is one of the most valuable altcoin for us to invest long term. NEO has great potential, it is very popular, NEO support community is also great. NEO has the technology, planning and direction is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call this altcoin is Ethereum of China. NEO also has a transaction processing speed in 1 second faster Ethereum. I believe that NEO will grow strongly in the future. Currently NEO is very low price, only $ 37, we should buy now if we want to have more profit in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 13, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
Neo is indeed a coin with potential, I am a Neo supporter and bag holder. The current price is attractive and I do think it is good to invest now.

The product is great with a large community support.
Activity: 294
June 13, 2018, 12:53:27 PM
NEO is always good to invest, but i think for now there are  another coin that worth to invest than NEO. I can suggest to you waves and EOS.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
As for me in NEO it is worth investing only for a long term.  In the ADA I do not advise investing.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 13, 2018, 09:47:09 AM
If I were you I would give priorty to buy NEO instead of ADA. I am thinking not to delay anymore to buy NEO as soon as possible because price of NEO is very less at the moment. As far as I studied about NEO I find this coin is really a good coin for long-term. NEO seems to me a promising coin sooner I will add NEO to my portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
June 13, 2018, 06:38:59 AM
Today, NEO is for me one of the safier investment to make in the altcoin, it's a solid coin with lots of persons who believe in it. And it has a real value for the market. The team is still working t improve it. Worth investing for me
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
Yes, this is one of the most promising coins. They prepare a lot of updates, the price can be the same as that of the ETH. In addition, on its platform will  be soon a couple of good projects.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 01:59:29 PM
One of the good altcoins out there in the crypto market is NEO and I won't definitely hesitate to buy it if I can afford.
NEO has a good future as it is branded as Etherium of China.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 01:46:06 PM
Well technically everything is still the same. So I don't see why you shouldn't invest in it. It's still a great alternative to ethereum and the number one coin in China. The only thing negative about it is that it is a bit centralized. But they are working on making the coin more decentralized.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
June 12, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
Is NEO still worth investing in? I have my final $150 and I'm not sure if I should buy NEO or ADA

If you are deliberating between NEO and ADA, then I'd say that you should go for the latter. There is no doubt that NEO is a very promising coin. But ADA is one level higher than NEO. Trust me, you should buy ADA and hold for the long-term.
Activity: 105
June 12, 2018, 01:42:18 PM
Even though NEO currently has the support of the Chinese government, we are not sure if this stance will change in the future. China has not been a crypto-friendly nation and that could directly affect the success of NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: