Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 26. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
now is the right time to buy eth. for now, the price of eth is the same as the price in November last year. and eth prices will rise again. don't waste this opportunity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 08:37:12 AM
of course. because now is the right time to buy a lot of ETH for long-term grip, because it's very good to get big profits later
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
August 14, 2018, 08:34:54 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?

More than any other altcoins, I would prefer to trust which we used to trust which is ethereum. Ethereum has the best potential coin that we could hold and we won't have any regrets if well buy more of it and hold it until the market recovers. It is the best step for us to buy ethereum for hodling.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:26:02 AM
In my opinion now includes the right step for traders to invest in etherium because with a drastic decrease one tends to focus on holding assets in order to open up opportunities in achieving great success later.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 08:23:30 AM
Yes this is the best time to accumulate some Etherium for long-term investment to get huge profits in future.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 08:00:36 AM
Judging by the date of your publication, you had a good opportunity to enter the market if you later had time to throw off your assets at a good price. If you decide to keep the coins, then most likely are now nervous. And about the right moment - you need to learn that the main secret is that the right moment never comes, and you need to act here and now, grammotno managing money and risks
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:55:14 AM
I think that now is the time to buy Ether. After all, I think he will soon start. And we will soon see the wild growth and the price of this crypto currency. So, I think many people should think about it. I have been looking after this crypt for a long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 14, 2018, 07:42:11 AM
Eth's trouble is too disappointing event on the cryptomarket so I think it will be not so profitable doing to invest in Eth in this time, from the other side I find it like a far-sighted one that has enough characteristics to be able to survive later and to give money.
Yes, I suggest not to take part in the transaction and buy ETH recently. I think ETH will continue to fall. Until the expectations of people are no longer high.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 06:58:19 AM
Eth's trouble is too disappointing event on the cryptomarket so I think it will be not so profitable doing to invest in Eth in this time, from the other side I find it like a far-sighted one that has enough characteristics to be able to survive later and to give money.
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 11:32:33 PM
Now is a good time to buy ETH, because at this time the price is very low .
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 11:17:22 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Good thoughts of you.. If I were to choose to buy between bitcoin or ethereum I would pick ethereum basically because it is still cheaper as compared to the value of bitcoin as of now so it is likely more affordable to buy few ethereum than bitcoin. I think now is a good timing to buy ethereum with the price of $260+ , its ATH was almost $1k. Just imagine your gain when it reach again the previous peak value of eth. Patience is the key!
Activity: 490
August 13, 2018, 11:01:06 PM
If you're planning for a long term investment, better to buy ETH while its price is low. But, don't expect that its value will rise soon. It may still decline further, though don't panic. The market will get better as the year ends. You might have a good new year if you buy now.

Shall we wait for a few more weeks before buying in?

It starts to decline again for Eth, it seems that the rise cannot be estimated, but it will go down again. Buy now or later is okay.
I see an exchange that has already happened and must be patient to get profit.
Activity: 60
August 13, 2018, 10:54:54 PM
If you're planning for a long term investment, better to buy ETH while its price is low. But, don't expect that its value will rise soon. It may still decline further, though don't panic. The market will get better as the year ends. You might have a good new year if you buy now.

Shall we wait for a few more weeks before buying in?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 10:53:40 PM
Activity: 82
August 13, 2018, 10:45:14 PM
Ethereum is really profitable to buy now, because the price is relatively low now.
Activity: 178
August 13, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

in my opinion you don't need to wait anymore. this is the right time to buy because the market is now down. and ethereum prices are now very affordable. immediately buy before the market returns. investment in ethereum is the right choice because ethereum is one of the most powerful altcoins and has a large market and community.
Activity: 280
August 13, 2018, 10:13:47 PM
Prices are decreasing and this is a big opportunity before Ethereum goes back up and will not go down with prices like this again.

Yes, its the right time to buy ethereum already. We must dont wait ethereum to rise again, the right time is now. Buy buy buy.
Activity: 23
August 13, 2018, 10:11:01 PM
ETH is less, do you don't start but in the future it will re back  Shocked
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 10:08:34 PM
Currently the price of ethereum is so dip and i dont know if it was continuing its dumping,but i think if you are going to buy it ,i think this is the right time now,atleast you have now a chance to gain and i`m pretty sure that after this month will end the price of eth was getting recover again.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 09:50:32 PM
Ethereum is best buy these days so buy some. It is good to hold while the price is low and wait for the bull run to earn profit. Better to invest than late on ethereum though possible to keeps deeper the price so do not doubt buying.
Pages:
Jump to: