Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 28. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 13, 2018, 06:01:09 PM
This is the good time to buy and I will say that if you have more fiat currency you can change and buy some good amount of ETH and HODL for sometime and then sell when the price goes up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 05:59:10 PM
A good time to buy Ethereum can come only if it breaks the downlink or has already kicked the Creator out of the leadership post in the project.
Activity: 420
August 13, 2018, 05:01:53 PM
I think now the price has fallen very low , I think you can now buy Ethereum and leave on a long store, I think soon will break the downtrend!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 04:59:39 PM
now is the best time to buy etherum as etherum is typically very low now and you can make massive gains with etherum now
Activity: 279
August 13, 2018, 07:04:41 AM
Buying Eth in such cryptomarket will bring you less profit that it could bring in another way. Try to buy Eos, there will be larger income and benefit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 04:46:54 AM
It's a good investment for me, and in the long run, it's the most profitable investment that can get good results. I think by the end of the year, ETH will be over $1,000.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:42:46 AM
don't think so. eth is too unpredictable now so it could be profitable in the nearest time or it will also could be on the bottom with its possible falling in this nearest time as well. I hope it will raise but it will be very strong.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
Now that currencies have dropped in value, it is the best time to purchase your ETH. It costs relatively less and it is a very good currency as it is the second in terms of value with Bitcoin as the leading currency. If you intend to keep it and make sales later then its a good idea since we all are anticipating for a good market
But if you are buying to sell now,then its not a good idea since you may run at a loss or make just a meagre profit.
Activity: 392
August 12, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
no need to wait if you want to be successful and get profit from ethereum, so buy ethereum now because currently ethereum prices are very low and you still have the chance to get profit
Activity: 20
August 12, 2018, 11:22:48 AM
Now it's a good to buy alot of coins, not just eth. Market dropped so low, it's a good time to make an investment.
Activity: 12
August 12, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
it is the best time for investor to invest in eth because market is in dip and it possible in near future that market will go at higher point and investor will get reward of their investment
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
The price may well drop even lower . But I think that the price at the moment and so very low .
Activity: 79
August 12, 2018, 11:16:35 AM
Now is good time for buying any valuable coin because the price is very low. But you need to choose good coins and price is lowest. I suggest: XRP, BTG, NEO, ETH, ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
The price has fallen very deep, and I think that this was done intentionally, very soon we will see how the downward trend will change so that "some people" can earn a lot of money.
Ethereum is a great platform for decentralized applications - and that is its focus.I think Ethereum will continue to do well.No doubt, Ethereum is here to stay. There is no better time to buy than now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
August 12, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
The price has fallen very deep, and I think that this was done intentionally, very soon we will see how the downward trend will change so that "some people" can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
August 12, 2018, 10:54:52 AM
The decision to buy ethereum as its first crypto currency, a good solution. This is one of the most reliable and promising coins among all the Crypto-currency. Until then, ethereum continues to decline periodically in price along with all kinds of crypto currency. So, now, according to CoinMarketCap, its cost is 322 dollars, which is relatively very cheap. When the crypto-currency market starts to rise, ethereum will grow well in price.
Activity: 325
August 12, 2018, 10:39:53 AM
Yes,I think this is a great time to buy eth.Ethereum is a potential coin the price of eth is very low now but after recovering the market the price will rise up again.But if you have lot of money to invest then invest in eth.
Activity: 270
August 12, 2018, 10:33:23 AM
You are not late at all. In this world nothing is impossible & patience ia the key to success here. Who are still waiting for buy Ethereum at cheap price, they can do it now because Ethereum price is almost touch 300$ marks. This is really big opportunity for them & I don't think price will go under 300$. Simply this is the best time to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
If you buy Ethereum for long term goal I think it is the best time to buy Ethereum. Not only Ethereum but also Bitcoin and other known altcoins that has a solid foundation and a dedicated team.
Activity: 630
August 12, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
The price of ETH dropped quite deep. If you are brave then this is a good enough time to increase investment, but it is quite difficult to predict whether prices will return in the near or long time. But for long-term investment, this seems like a good opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: