Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 30. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 12:18:27 AM
You go to a forum, in which most people invested into ether, what answers do you expect ? DYOR

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 12, 2018, 12:12:33 AM
I think it's ok to buy eth because not only is the price falling fairly stable the price of eth so buy eth right now because it's not so bad I think when the bitcoin increases the eth price increases.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 12, 2018, 12:09:21 AM
In my opinion ETH is a very good coin so it is normal now to occupy the second position, with the ETH market that continues to improve then it becomes the right reason to buy ETH, especially when the price is cheap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 11:59:34 PM
Buying ETH now must be the best decision for investors to take because the ETH still has the potential to rise, so anyone who invests in it will definitely get a profit. The problem is that the ETH hasn't reached its bottom, so buying now means being nervous afterwards. But on the other hand, now the purchase is justified, only the time to recover it will take more than when you buy it at the very bottom.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 11:57:06 PM
It is true that this is very appropriate to buy it, but you must review the world market prices, because currently the market price has not stabilized, so you better balance it first.

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:54:19 PM
if in my opinion, from the analysis that I see and examine again, and considering the price of Eth's market down, maybe you can say now is the right time to buy Eth and to invest is also the right time, especially considering the very good year-on-year development
Activity: 58
August 11, 2018, 11:53:07 PM
I think now is a very good time to buy an ETH coin, because the price is cheap and many people have bought it, because they know that the price will go up and will benefit.

Activity: 105
August 11, 2018, 11:48:18 PM
Yes, this is not necessarily right to buy an ETH, because at the moment the price is very low, I am worried that the price reduction may go down again and it is difficult to increase the price.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
August 11, 2018, 11:42:36 PM
This is a good time to buy ETH, but we have to look at current market price movements, so don't be in a hurry to buy it, we have to be careful so we don't lose a lot of money.

Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 11:36:32 PM
What you just did, dude, is like... going to an evangelical church and ask if you should accept Jesus as your lord and saviour.

Activity: 80
August 11, 2018, 11:35:46 PM
Of course it depends on your own person, before deciding to buy an ETH, you must first look at the current market price movements, so you don't regret or lose your own money.

Activity: 192
August 11, 2018, 11:31:33 PM
yes this is the best time to buy it, because the ETH will rise in the next few months or in a few days, but many people today do not believe prices will rise, so in my opinion it still rises and will get a profit.

Activity: 186
August 11, 2018, 10:57:53 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?

The market is in deep hole right now , most of the coin price are decreasing same with ethereum so I must say that it is a good time to invest in ethereum since it's price is lower than the usual.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 10:55:34 PM
If you really have money. no problem if you want to buy ethereum now. especially now ethereum is also very low in price compared to the previous month. still hold and sell when prices are high
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 11, 2018, 10:54:10 PM
Yes, while the value of ethereum now is very down and this is the best correction of ethereum that it's value is the same last year of september. I think ethereum is giving us the opportunity to accumulate more before the bull run begins.
Activity: 291
August 11, 2018, 10:47:15 PM
right, because the price of ETH dropped so much and I'm sure now the price of ETH is slowly increasing, so I suggest buying now before you are late.
Activity: 36
August 11, 2018, 10:33:13 PM
The price of ETH dropped from $ 600, now the price of ETH is only $ 300. We have seen the price of ETH drop sharply, people should buy ETH at this time. ETH is one of the most potential altcoins, I think the price of ETH will rise dramatically at the end of 2018.
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 10:19:41 PM
Looking at the cryptocurrency market today Ethereum is very cheap now as it continue to drops its market value and i think this is now the right time to buy so that when the market is rising we can earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 115
August 11, 2018, 10:09:43 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?

I think this is now the right time to buy most especially if we are planning to buy ethereum because i believe that the current price of ethereum is the end point of its lowest value.
Activity: 211
August 11, 2018, 09:59:06 PM
I think now is the right time to buy a coin etherium.the price down again ya so $320 now.  will not lose money investing in the etherium, since being arrested in a certain time etherium would rise again cost and benefit no doubt.
Pages:
Jump to: