Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 4. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:27:43 AM
Yes, it is indeed a good time to invest in Ethereum. The price of Ethereum is now less than $300. I believe this is only short-lived, and the price of Ethereum will pick up in the future. So I think this time is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 101
August 29, 2018, 01:24:04 AM
I think that as a newbie, Ethereum is a very stable and risk-lower coin for you, and now the price of Ethereum is relatively low. It is a good time to invest. If you have enough funds, I suggest that you can invest heavily in Ethereum.
Activity: 5
August 29, 2018, 01:18:46 AM
Yes, the price of Ethereum is very low now, and it is the best time to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 01:15:54 AM
I think now is a very good time to buy the main coins of the market because little by little coins start to grow  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 01:14:51 AM
I think you still have a lot of opportunities. At present, the price of coins in Ethereum is still very low. I think this is a good time for investment. Only when you invest in it, I don’t think you will get a good return
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 29, 2018, 01:11:29 AM
I think this is the right time to buy Ethereum as the price is dropping now.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 12:52:41 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?

Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrecncy with high standard smart contract technology even without the downward trend in the market, it a crypto currency to buy, hold and invest in, it future capability insurance is very high among any other currency. I will advise you to buy as soon as possible.
Activity: 105
August 29, 2018, 12:50:40 AM
If you have enough money, then I think you can buy some Ethereum in large quantities. Ethereum is now very cheap, and it is a very good choice for novices to buy Ethereum. Ethereum is technologically advanced and stable. Don't miss this opportunity
Activity: 101
August 28, 2018, 11:48:02 PM
As a newbie, I think investing in Ethereum is a very correct choice. You have not missed any good time. The current cryptocurrency market is falling. The price of Ethereum is very low. This is a very good opportunity to invest in Ethereum. I hope you can hold on, I wish you good luck.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 28, 2018, 11:43:59 PM
ETH is one of the coins that is relied on to invest in order to produce guaranteed benefits. The ETH price is indeed being depreciated considerably because it is affected by the decline in bitcoin prices, where all altcoins will automatically decrease if their leader (bitcoin) is experiencing a decline. Investing in an ETH with a price that is currently at a low point will make it easier for the public to have it in large numbers and also a high chance of success.
Activity: 165
August 28, 2018, 11:42:55 PM
Yes, I think it is indeed a good time to buy Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum is very low, and I think the price of Ethereum will not continue to fall, the market will soon recover.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
August 28, 2018, 11:40:19 PM
Ethereum is at dip now and i think this is good time pick up more ETH and buy in three parts.
Activity: 32
August 28, 2018, 11:33:03 PM
Some says it is good time to buy some says not, my suggestion is just start trading and face the situation.
Activity: 123
August 28, 2018, 11:32:50 PM
Congratulations, you have not missed the opportunity. Ethereum is a very good choice. It is not wrong to invest in Ethereum. At present, the market price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply. The price of Ethereum is very low. You can buy some Ethereum in large quantities. Wait patiently for the arrival of the bull market...
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 11:25:41 PM
Yes, this is a very good time to buy an ETH, the price of ETH is now only 300 USD, and I think it's very cheap
I suggest to start storing ETH from now on, because if during a bull market, you won't miss a moment
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:24:12 PM
Ethereum cost starting at now is in a low value state, better get or ethereum while its cost is still low. This must never be missed since the rate of ethereum cost as of the plunge currently is at its most minimal. We don't know whether the ethereum will shoot the cost up, so it's best not to passed up on this chance.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
If for me of course is still a good time. because the price of the ethereum currently revolves around $200. and this is a pretty low figure for the ethereum. Then use this opportunity to buy ethereum as much as possible.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 28, 2018, 11:20:15 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?

That's is a good  decision mate that you choose ETH than BTC except the price is cheap it is very useful in any transaction,and If you can afford to lose this is your best time to buy Ethereum,because of this bullish market you can buy cheap Eth price and you can hold it for a long term or you can use it in any transaction like tradings or if you want to buy any potential Altcoins.
Activity: 61
August 28, 2018, 11:14:15 PM
we never know where the value takes us whether it is up or down no currently it is at low if we invest now it will be good if the value reaches again the top value which it reached on january.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:12:55 PM
Yes, I think this is a suitable time to buy ethereum, the coint price is still down you can buy ethereum and save it while waiting for the market to rise, you can sell it

Pages:
Jump to: