Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 54. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:51:54 PM
My friend bought ETH at 430$,the next day it went up to 500$ and he made a gain of 70$.This is actually a good business to do .Buying both btc and ETH now is one of the smartest ways to make money in this industry because soon the market will be on the bull run and you can sell high and make huge gains .Buy more and hold is the best now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 04:40:25 PM
I'm sure that Eth is a very strong and reliable project. And now the price of this coin is very low. Therefore, we have a chance to buy a coin on the bottom to sell later at a very high price.
Activity: 48
July 04, 2018, 04:38:36 PM
It is at a low price now so this is a good time as any to get some ethereum in your possession. buy now so you do not regret it later
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
July 04, 2018, 04:31:15 PM
Yes i think it's best time to buy the eth beacause the eth price is very deep now and if we see the today's situation then it's price started to increase gradually.so i think it's golden period to buy eth beacause after that the price will go very high.so if you think to buy eth then buy it as soon as possible and if you want to buy other altcoins then also you can buy it now.it will definitely give you huge profits in future.
Activity: 518
July 04, 2018, 02:04:21 PM
Now this coin is in the consolidation and it is not clear whether it will grow or fall rapidly, so invest now so as not to make a mistake
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
The decision of buying cryptocurrency right now should not be based on whether you`ve missed the train or not. It should be based on your trust in cryptocurrency sphere. If you believe that this is the way we will pay for our purchases in future, why not invest in it now and make some money?
Activity: 102
July 04, 2018, 02:53:46 AM
At the moment Ethereum is 672 USD. If you buy Ethereum now, by the end of the year it will bring you at least 200 percent of profit, because I do not see any reason why something can prevent Ethereum to grow so in price. Therefore, I believe that now is a good time to buy Ethereum now.
Activity: 518
July 03, 2018, 04:18:39 PM
No. Wait a couple days, it will go lower. And then fill Your bags full, because i think this is the last time this year we see this price.  Grin Roll Eyes

I am not sure that it will cost less in 2 days. Buy it now, and you will get the profit next year. Yes, you will have to be very patient but it is worth doing it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
I am agreed with you that this is good time to buy ETH because ethereum price is very low at this time and this is really very good time to invest in ethereum. you can buy ethereum and hold it for long term it can gives you very good returns on your investment. Eth is high potential coin of this market  which can gives you 3x to 5x returns in next 2-3 years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 01:57:08 PM
I think that the most profitable time to buy Ethereum is only when you have the means and opportunities to do so. and if you look at the current market, I can say with great confidence that I would be happy to buy a large
Activity: 630
July 03, 2018, 01:53:49 PM
Ethereum price is going at very low level and this is the best time to invest the money but invest in the some proportion in two or three parts because it may take some more drop from this price and it it now sure that ethereum will go up from this trading price. For long time investor present time buying is good and better every time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 03, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
Buying ETH now should be the best decision for any investor to take because ETH still has the potential to rise,so anyone who invested in it will surely make profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 11:50:45 AM
If you have money and you want to investment, you can prefer to etherium if you do not like risky. I have an etherium but i have risky coins also
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 11:49:29 AM
If I think now is the right time to buy Ethereum it will not go down much lower. From before, I've bought some Ethereum now and I hold it until the price goes up again.
I believe that Ethereum has a great perspective. If you want to invest in the Ethereum cryptocurrency, then I recommend doing this in the long-term
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:39:34 AM
If I think now is the right time to buy Ethereum it will not go down much lower. From before, I've bought some Ethereum now and I hold it until the price goes up again.
Activity: 116
July 03, 2018, 09:30:02 AM
Yes, the current market conditions are a very good time for investors. Because the price is very low, we can choose to buy some excellent cryptocurrencies. When the market picks up, I believe it will bring us huge profit.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
Ethereum is in its early stage in my opinion. If there were less number of alt coins, I would have invested a lot of money in it. But since there are so many coins now, the money of investors gets divided in all these and thus the leading coins will have limited growth.
Activity: 21
July 03, 2018, 06:13:46 AM
yes, now crypto market are dump, and also all altcoin dump, so eth is best coin after bitcoin and now eth price now down and it's time to buy eth for smart profit.
Activity: 895
July 03, 2018, 06:07:54 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy ethereum if you have any spare cash money because the price is very low, buy now, hold for long term and you will earn reasonable profit because the price of ethereum will rise higher than it is now when the market recover from the bear.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 05:56:30 AM
There is no good time or bad time. Market is very mixed i think. But finally price will increase because Etherium is very popular altcoin in the market
Pages:
Jump to: