Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 56. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
now low price for Ethereum in the last six months. this means that you need to buy Ethereum, and rejoice that you have such a chance and such a low price because the fall of prices will start to rise
Activity: 145
June 30, 2018, 08:16:32 AM
First of all, as a newbie, I think you should be familiar with this market. If you know enough about this market and then invest, because the volatility of this market is very large, so when you are familiar enough with this market, you can accurately judge when to invest. And for sale.
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 08:10:43 AM
now very low price of Ethereum so you don't need to wait that the price will drop even lower because you can miss your chance and prices will start to rise and you have to buy the coin at a higher price
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
now is a good time to buy Ethereum for the past year. Prices of coins decreased greatly and anyone who wants to buy coins should do it now because the fall will be rapid growth
Activity: 77
June 30, 2018, 07:18:09 AM
I think that the etherium is the best coin for investing because it is the most stable coin and it does not fall very quickly but it can grow very quickly
Activity: 116
June 30, 2018, 07:16:32 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?

For me yes. U would suggest that you would buy right now since the market is dump. If the market will pump again you can have a great profit in it..
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 07:15:35 AM
I think now is the right time to buy Ethereum because I see on the coinmarketcap chart. once it is priced at $ 452.

if you see the chart on coinmarketcal.com for all time high Ethereum is $ 1,380, but it all depends on you who have capital for trading. good luck !
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
Yes right now the price of ETH is at their throw away prices and very soon eth will cross its last high i.e $1400 and according to market scenario the new price of eth in the end of year 2018 is $2500 this is a an predicted price but not sure.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 07:11:13 AM
For me yes! It is the best time to buy and invest in ethereum because so far the value of ethereum is just less than 500$ but it is now it is on its regaining its high value and now that we are near to 3rd and 4th quarter of this year ethereum will definitely gives your more earning.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
June 30, 2018, 07:06:14 AM
At this point of time Ethereum is now in good condition and its time to buy and hold for investment because Ethereum as I can predict in the future has a good potential of earnings and it gives good benefit for us.

I agree that Ethereum is the best option for the initial investment, regardless of the market situation. But it is now a very great time to buy it.
Activity: 125
June 30, 2018, 06:41:20 AM
The current market conditions are not good. I think that in this year's encryption market, we should not sell our cryptocurrencies and should continue to wait for the market to pick up. Or continue to invest in the current market.
copper member
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
I think now is the right time you can invest in eth, because now the price is still cheap, so you will get a lot of profit with you be patient waiting for the price is higher than the current price.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 06:32:44 AM
Yes this is the right time, because I don't think the price will go below this any more, if really you are interested and you want to smile later, go ahead and buy now.
Activity: 85
June 30, 2018, 06:30:45 AM
Yes, the price of Ethereum is very low, and it is even lower than the price in 2017. But its potential is huge, and there are many users, and the technology is also looking for improvement. I think now is a good time to buy, maybe it is In the near future there will be a wave of rise
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?

buy ethereum at times like this, when prices are down. but before investing do not forget to research in advance. the market price is decreasing and good to buy it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 06:29:18 AM
Yes, the price is very suitable for purchase now, you don't have to wait until the lowest point to buy, it is still a very worthwhile time to buy.
Activity: 141
June 30, 2018, 02:19:09 AM
now is the right time to buy Ethereum because now the price is down, the quality of Ethereum is very good so reliable in the future and this time opportunity to buy ETH with cheap price.
Activity: 57
June 30, 2018, 02:04:50 AM
I think now is a very good time to buy ETH.This time ETH price is very low.But after a while it will go up in price and then you can get a good profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 12:49:15 AM
The purchase of Ethereum is now really good, but no one can say that this is the best entry point or not, but Ethereum is one of the coins, and you do not have to worry about the entry point. Even if it is not a bottom, and there is a deeper dip, or not, you will not go wrong with ETH, it will always bounce, looking at the big picture.
Activity: 266
June 30, 2018, 12:36:05 AM
I think it's still a good time. The price is currently still revolves around $400. It still belongs to a low price for the ethereum. Then we recommend that you buy it now, even though the current green market, but the price still affordable ethereum to buy now as well.
Pages:
Jump to: