Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 55. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
Yes, it's never too late to invest in etherum now because I'm sure etherum will still be rising more and more. So if you invest now you will still be profitable in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 03, 2018, 02:57:33 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
Ethereum is on the decline. thus Ethereum will be a fairly affordable price. with such a price provides a pretty good profit opportunity going forward. my estimate of Ethereum would be a pretty expensive price.
Ethereum is a good coin. I have noticed the ever-increasing development. so it will be able to generate more profits. besides with the increasing levels of existing enthusiasts in Ethereum is increasingly support for its further development again.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
July 03, 2018, 02:55:42 AM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
Yes I do believe that this is a good time to buy ethereum this is because right now the price of ethereum is comparatively low so it is more profitable to buy ethereum right now. Because of which one boy doing right now he or she will be able to invest more amount of money in the cryptocurrency and will also be able to buy more number of cryptocurrencies. Since etherium has started it's price has increased a lot and at a regular basis so there is a high chance of it's price increase in the future b
Activity: 128
July 03, 2018, 02:54:00 AM
At present, the market is still at a low point. I think this is a good time to buy Ethereum. Now buy and hold it, waiting for the market to pick up, I believe it will bring you huge profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 03, 2018, 02:48:14 AM
Yes, because ethereum can possibly reach the marketcap of bitcoin soon because ethereum is better than bitcoin when it comes in transaction fees and blockchain performance. I can say this time that buying ethereum is also a good timing because the market will also recover the soonest.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:02:07 AM
If you want to make a profit in the long run, you can do it now because the current enthereum price is low, so you will get more profit, with you grasp the next few months you will get many benefits. by selling a higher price
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 08:59:59 AM
It now appears that it is a good opportunity to buy ether , by the end of March this year .
Even in today's bear market , many coin prices have fallen by half , but ether prices have fallen very little .
Activity: 220
July 01, 2018, 01:26:21 AM
The current market shows the fall of the value of Altcoin and Bitcoin but I think this is the best time to buy Coin because the coin price is cheap and on sale. We know in crypto currency, after reaching any peak will definitely be achieved again. So this will be the best time to inverse in Ethereum.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 01:09:13 AM
Yes, I think this is the best time for you to invest in ETH. In the coming time ETH will grow back and you will feel sorry for not buying now.
Activity: 69
July 01, 2018, 01:06:04 AM
if I think it's time we invested in ETH, because it should have been from yesterday we do it. we do not have to wait any longer. ETH has started to improve again compared to a few months ago, do not let us regret it because it missed a good moment
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 01:02:51 AM
The encryption market has performed very poorly this year, and many cryptocurrency prices have fallen a lot. Ethereum is very low this year, and I think it is the best time to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 30, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
exactly right, now is the right time to buy ethereum because the ethereum price will increase and it will never come down again, so if you want to invest ethereum I suggest investing now before you regret it.
Activity: 133
June 30, 2018, 09:04:48 AM
Buying Ethereum now is indeed a good choice, and I will consider continuing to invest in Ethereum in the current encryption market. Because Ethereum has a very low price this year, it is very beneficial to our investment.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 30, 2018, 09:03:00 AM
Friend if you are going to invest then do it now while the market is red.I very much hope that ETHEREUM will blow up the market with its price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 30, 2018, 08:58:11 AM
buy Ethereum. now is the best time for this is because the price of Ethereum is very low. the Ethereum does not fall as much as bitcoin so Ethereum is the best choice to buy

True indeed this is also the right time to buy ethereum,
because we know the current condition of the crypto market is down, causing the price of crypto also come down,
the most important thing now is to make the most of the time
Activity: 42
June 30, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
Yes its good and a right time to buy ethereum because of the dropping price, later on it will back to green.
Activity: 22
June 30, 2018, 08:49:43 AM
I think this is the right time to buy ETH, because currently the market again is experiencing a decline in almost all altcoin, and if you want an investment this is the right time
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 08:41:17 AM
buy Ethereum. now is the best time for this is because the price of Ethereum is very low. the Ethereum does not fall as much as bitcoin so Ethereum is the best choice to buy
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 30, 2018, 08:39:47 AM
I think yes, because ethereum is increasing in price so I suggest you buy now before you miss to get profit from ethereum.
Activity: 28
June 30, 2018, 08:36:15 AM
invest in new crypto projects because some bitcoins are falling in price and in Socratus there is no such
Pages:
Jump to: