Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 72. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 10:46:31 PM
It can be said that ethereum is still suitable for large purchases. because it is ethereum now the price is still cheap and still drop because of bitcoin decreased in price
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 10:41:51 PM
With the many uses of ETH in ICOs now and the positive news regarding ETH and the bullish sentiments of the experts regarding ETH , On my own opinion the price of ETh is still a good buy.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
May 19, 2018, 05:28:10 PM
It was. If you would buy that time that you have posted this post and hold for a little more than a month, you would be happy Smiley
Activity: 210
May 19, 2018, 04:26:24 PM
Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
Now have a good time to buy the air, because in the future it will rise in price, but you will have to wait patiently, because it will not happen soon
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
I was very lucky when I additionally bought 10 Ethereums in April, now I increased my capital by 2 times compared to what I had at the time of purchase. I hope Ethereum will continue to grow.
Activity: 140
May 19, 2018, 03:39:08 PM
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin. As we can see, the price is going up now, so if you've bought it for 400$ it was a great investment. I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
Activity: 322
May 19, 2018, 03:27:50 PM
I have not seen a better time to buy Ethereum. I believe that now is the most profitable investment for everyone who bought it earlier
Activity: 308
May 19, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
I think it's great. I do not see any investment better than Ethereum now,so you should think about it thoroughly
Activity: 180
May 19, 2018, 03:04:10 PM
If you want to buy and hold for a long term (1-2 years and more), there is good opportunity to buy. But if no, you must wait till bear market ends
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 02:51:36 PM
About two months ago, billionaire hedge fund Michael Novogratz made a bold announcement: He will put his 10% net worth into digital currencies including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Much can happen in these months, especially for the price of Bitcoin to be doubled, and the price of Ethereum has doubled.
So when the digital currency hit an all-time high in early June, with Bitcoin's price reaching $ 3000 and Ethereum breaking $ 400 the next day, Novogratz thought the current digital currency boom had ended. He sold his "set of" digital coins.
Cryptocurrency traders have become accustomed to rising prices in cryptocurrency trades. Novogratz, which previously manages the value of fund protection at Fortress Investment Group and now invests in Blockchain companies, thinks that the digital currency has peaked for a while. And it could be a few moments before they go back to record levels.
To be sure, the billionaire is still underestimating the digital currency in the long run, he's just waiting for the right time to buy again. And he had a good idea back then.
if Bitcoin drops back to $ 1600, he says, he will "buy a lot of that price." And if the Ethereum price drops to between $ 150 and $ 200, it would be cheap enough to buy more, he added. The price will give Ethereum an overall market value of about $ 20 billion.
Novogratz believes that he feels Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the ICO revolution will be the biggest bubble in our lives, his prediction. When the bubble appears, it may be the right time to buy back the digital currency.
Activity: 462
May 19, 2018, 02:43:28 PM
Here everyone decides for himself, if one believes in the growth of the ethereum - it is necessary to buy, if not, then give his preference to another coin. I think the ethertum is much more promising than bitcoin in 2018, and quite stable. Most ICO passes on its platform. I think this year we definitely need to invest in it.
Activity: 99
May 19, 2018, 02:19:49 PM
don't wait just do it, you would be benefited.
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
You do not have to wait to buy because it may start to recover soon. Buying ETH should now be the best decision for investors to take because ETH still has the potential to go up. only time to recover it will take more time than when you bought it at the very bottom. Another thing is that nobody knows when there will be a price limit.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
This is good time to invest in Ether,Ether is still cheaper and affordable.Ether is most strong coin after Bitcoin and it will hit on top in near future so avail the opportunity.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 01:33:57 PM
Yes I believe the best time to buy eth is when the prices are low. Every serious investors should know that the ETH will soon increase in value and become a very close competitor.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 01:28:51 PM
ETH is beginning to grow and I think this is a good time to buy. It seems to me that in a few months the price of this coin will be multiplied by 2-3 times.
Activity: 27
May 19, 2018, 01:27:39 PM
It is most profitable alt after btc and has great potential,developed technology and platform for most of the coins which show a great future for ETH holders.So definitely invest the amount you can afford.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
In principle, if you buy Ethereum even right now ,you will not be in the red. Of course you have to wait until the price of this coin will be much higher , but if you have enough patience , you can make a profit. In any case, it's up to you.
Activity: 8
May 19, 2018, 10:14:50 AM
I think the ETHEREUM price is down. Because at present Ethereum based cryptocurrency has come to market. Maybe in the middle of this year, prices can rise. This is a great time if you buy Ethereum for long term investment.
Activity: 9
May 19, 2018, 10:14:22 AM
ETH is already known by many people who do coin business even almost everything is eth and I think eth altcoin is worth having and now is the right time to start having it because the price is getting good again
Pages:
Jump to: