Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth? - page 68. (Read 7286 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 10:51:41 AM
Of cause its a good time to buy ETH, in fact, its one of the best times there can probably be, the value of ETH is currently struggling along the market which has led to a dip in prices making it cheaply available. we all know that ETH is a high quality coin that has the highest growth potential in the market and has a bright future ahead, Buying it now means you get it at a  low cost which gives you a chance to sell it at a higher value in future when it regains it value and more. if possible, buy as much eth as you can
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
I think now is very good time to buy eth or other cyrptocurrencies all price are the dip of their last one year. I think this chance will not be here maybe in next years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
I think, altcoin whose price is always stable in my opinion is ethereum, no loss if you want to buy ethereum. whenever you are going to buy ETH I think it will always be right and always a good time because of its stable ETH price in other altcoin appeals
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
Here we do not have to wait long to buy ETH because at the moment now it should be the best decision for investors to take because ETH still has a very good potential for now will be up, if you really want to play in crypto currency market, ethereum is a good choice if we want it because it's cheap and next to bitcoin, but if we have a lot of capital for now, then we should invest as soon as possible for now.
Activity: 363
May 31, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
I also have a pretty big faith in ETH. I think you can buy it now because the price is quite cheap compared to its potential. I hope it will increase strongly at the end of the year
Activity: 21
May 31, 2018, 10:31:19 AM
I am sure that this is the moment when you need to buy ethereum! At a price of $ 360 very strong support, lower price will not be, but only will go higher and higher!
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
May 31, 2018, 04:33:42 AM
yes I think it's time to buy price was 520 usd. was around 700 before. and I think the biggest alternative of BtC is eth.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 04:24:34 AM
yes it is true this time is the right time to buy ethereum because the price of ethereum is falling and the price is low Smiley
this is the right time to invest in ethereum because of the good value in the market and it become a popular cryptocurrrncy alternative to.bitcoinover the last year . however bitcoin and rival currency litecpin, ethereum has been adopted ny many companiesnand startups a way to transact and more. even investing in ethereum.is risky but it could potentially be lucrative furthermore this ethereum is a good choose because of the good value and profit ethereum can give.
Activity: 78
May 31, 2018, 04:12:47 AM
yes it is true this time is the right time to buy ethereum because the price of ethereum is falling and the price is low Smiley
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 04:10:49 AM
I would like to do it as soon as possible because the course of zar very dry and it is very beneficial to buy any coins, I am thinking of selling some of my belongings and buying a crypto!
Activity: 378
May 31, 2018, 04:06:49 AM
Ethereum is a potential coin in the future and now the price is down I think it's the perfect time to buy and hold it in the next few months, Ethereum moves very fast so I'm sure the price will rise soon.
Activity: 135
May 31, 2018, 04:06:18 AM
Prices got cheaper. The crypto money world has entered the bear season.
Many coins have lost value. Ethereum also lost value. I always invest when the price of ethereal drops.
One of the most trusted coins I have.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 31, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
If you focus on the high price of the Etherium in the future, then it should be bought almost always, especially now when the price falls. Who knows how much longer it will last.
Activity: 434
May 31, 2018, 03:52:47 AM
Yes, this is a good time to buy ETH, the ETH price is going downhill, which makes the ETH price very low. This situation you can use with the best to buy a lot of ETH, this will open a great opportunity for you to get profits abundantly. Because with a low price, and by the time ETH gets pumps for development, ETH will reach a very high price, so you do not have to wait too long to enjoy the results.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:46:29 AM
I do think that this is a geat opportunity to purchase some ethereum and save it for later when this coin will get higher in value. Ethereum is always a good addition to your portfolio if you are ready to hold.
Activity: 24
May 31, 2018, 01:26:41 AM
Buying Ethereum now is really good but no one can say it is best entry point or not , but Ethereum is one of coins that you shouldn't be worry much about entry  point
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 07:57:34 AM
If you are willing to hold it for a certain time then i must say it is the best time to buy ETH because now you can get this in a good price and after buying you just need to wait for the best price.
Activity: 10
May 30, 2018, 07:14:42 AM
yeah i think its time to buy ETH.
Activity: 16
May 30, 2018, 07:12:38 AM
I think yes, the market is picking up and Ethereum prices are going up. I believe the bull market will come soon and Ethereum will break out again. So now is the best time to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 322
May 28, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
Now the ETH has stabilized slightly and strengthened, but still retains a huge potential for growth and development in the short term. Just need a little patience while the situation here improves.
Pages:
Jump to: