Pages:
Author

Topic: Is NOW the best time to buy or enter in bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 10037 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I saw your link last year when bitcoin prices dropped. and the decline in bitcoin is also happening at this time. I think Now is the right time for someone who wants to invest with bitcoin or do daily trading with bitcoin. I am optimistic that now is the right time to buy, because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will soon crawl again upwards. don't just watch, because it will make you regret when you see prices recover.
but to buy at this time a strong psychology is needed, of course anything can happen, and until now like there hasn't been a trend of reversal seen, so don't spend capital at 1 price
it is the choice of investors. Seeing the current prices, there are indeed many people who feel that investing will be better. however, I have not seen the price stability that is happening now. so, there is still a high probability that the price of bitcoin will go down, but if you intend to invest, you must be prepared for the risks.
- Agreed, the market in this stage is really too dangerous, the traps are constantly appearing, many people hoped to seek profit through buying at the bottom and now they are stuck, traps stacked on top of each other, we can hardly distinguish between real and fake. Now, the market is probably showing a very good face but sometimes only a few hours later, it will turn red and start going down again, this situation has been repeated many times in recent days, so investors should calm down and observe, instead of trying to get into the market, risk is still too high
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Yes it is good to invest now in bitcoin if you have excess money because the value of bitcoin now is very low compare last year then hodl it and wait for its rise.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
I saw your link last year when bitcoin prices dropped. and the decline in bitcoin is also happening at this time. I think Now is the right time for someone who wants to invest with bitcoin or do daily trading with bitcoin. I am optimistic that now is the right time to buy, because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will soon crawl again upwards. don't just watch, because it will make you regret when you see prices recover.
but to buy at this time a strong psychology is needed, of course anything can happen, and until now like there hasn't been a trend of reversal seen, so don't spend capital at 1 price
it is the choice of investors. Seeing the current prices, there are indeed many people who feel that investing will be better. however, I have not seen the price stability that is happening now. so, there is still a high probability that the price of bitcoin will go down, but if you intend to invest, you must be prepared for the risks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Don't be tempted by bitcoin prices at this moment.its really cheap right now,but i am worry if this price still continue bearish trend and make new low.
when it happen we could trapped and suffering loss.many people tempted by bitcoin price at this moment and they want to buy as much as they can.but becarefull with this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Don't be tempted by bitcoin prices at this moment.its really cheap right now,but i am worry if this price still continue bearish trend and make new low.
Activity: 653
You can starting with investment at bitcoin or altcoin, you have many option way for buying and investing your money at bitcoin or you can start for invest at many altcoin kinds, because all or crypto right now at really lower price.
Activity: 826
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
It is fascinating to read the messages of a year ago, where there are the same questions, the same doubts, the same paranoia, and all this BEFORE the great leap of last year.
Who knows, maybe everything starts again, or maybe it's the definitive end. We'll see.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
It's already a little late for panic buying. Because the price is gradually recovering and grows up. Now it is already about 4000$ but it changes every minute.  If you want to buy, then buy it because Bitcoin will continue to go up. But it would be better to do this a few days ago.
in my opinion there is no word too late in investing with crypto currencies as long as we have the confidence and patience in investing and knowing all the risks in investing
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/
http://btc-flow.in/2017/09/16/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

I think we dont need to just wait and watch , why dont we just grab this opportunity to invest and buy more? But I can say that everytime is the best time to invest as long as you know to manage your own bitcoin then you can make money with bitcoin and that makes me realize that there is no perfect time as long as you are ready to take risk and earn benefits.
Activity: 826
Obviously, there is no doubts about that - the best time to enter crypto or buy some Bitcoin is now. The current market is seeing drop in prices and this gives the opportunity for both new and existing investors to buy BTC and the large cap altcoins at relatively cheap prices.
Are you sure there will be no price reductions? today bitcoin is under $ 4000. but if you dare to take risks, then buying is the best choice. because the signal to go up hasn't been seen yet
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I think that now is a great time to buy bitcoins. Of course, it is better to buy gradually, because the price of bitcoin is still declining, so it will be possible to buy at lower prices.
And as the practice of 2017 shows us, it is better to seize the opportunity to buy it in the near future because later this possibility may not be.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
It doesn't really matter if the price plunges straight down, this expected because people or investors had been waiting long enough to see that it will go back up but it did not happen. Rumored plans are just hear say I guess. The market was not getting great even this last quarter of the year so this could be the reason why prices went low.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Obviously, there is no doubts about that - the best time to enter crypto or buy some Bitcoin is now. The current market is seeing drop in prices and this gives the opportunity for both new and existing investors to buy BTC and the large cap altcoins at relatively cheap prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
Bitcoin prices plunged from $4900 to $3300 withing pan of few days. Now some news-points from bitcoin world are claiming this price plunge was planned. Check following links:

https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

Now without going into whether above claims are true or not, my concern is "Isn't this is the right time to enter the bitcoin market or purchase few more". There is definite signs of improvement in the bitcoin price market. Current price is around $3757. It is quite possible to see bitcoin back to 4k to 5k or more. Given biggest players from finance sector are eying this lucrative market.
What do you think, is this is right time to buy some more bitcoins or wait and watch?

Yes to those who have a lot of money bitcoin now is a very good timing of buying,because you can earn more than you expect for the pump of bitcoin.But to those who are just hoping for the payment of bounties are dead now because of no income.
Activity: 588
Today I think is better and best time how to start invetsment with bitcoin because I see bitcoin price now drop and you could hold and invest for several months later, check you can take much profit after end year bitcoin always higher price.
alot of people said like this.but till now there is now effect to bitcoin price.it is still stable around $6500 and did not extremely move.

If you can read this, and I hope you do, the price of Bitcoin is not changed from $6500 to $3732.

I did realized that the price of Bitcoin is stable in the past months and it is really amazing I never seen Bitcoin to be that stable for a longer period of time. For a some months, Bitcoin is at $6000 going up and down but not that far away from that price. Bitcoin is dumping and a lot of people are panicking, instead of them panicking, they should start investing since the price now is so low.
and now finally bitcoin price move extremely,its down more to around $3800 now.and much people being panic with this situation.and i see look like this bearish trend continue till q2 2019
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
actually anytime is the right time to enter or invest. the value that rises to the moon or falls is not a benchmark because indeed the price of bitcoin is volatile. so invest and enter at any time. for now it is said by many people that the most appropriate time for investment is because prices are falling and the potential to increase to the next year is very large.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Today I think is better and best time how to start invetsment with bitcoin because I see bitcoin price now drop and you could hold and invest for several months later, check you can take much profit after end year bitcoin always higher price.
alot of people said like this.but till now there is now effect to bitcoin price.it is still stable around $6500 and did not extremely move.

If you can read this, and I hope you do, the price of Bitcoin is not changed from $6500 to $3732.

I did realized that the price of Bitcoin is stable in the past months and it is really amazing I never seen Bitcoin to be that stable for a longer period of time. For a some months, Bitcoin is at $6000 going up and down but not that far away from that price. Bitcoin is dumping and a lot of people are panicking, instead of them panicking, they should start investing since the price now is so low.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
I think it's a good time to buy because prices fall, HODL as long as possible until prices rise sharply. I am sure prices will rise again, because public trust in bitcoin is increasing. Companies that receive payments using bitcoin are also increasing.
its to courage if we buying bitcoin and altcoins at this moment, all price go down sharply and its dangerous if we catch falling knife.we could hurt by doing this.and same condition if  buying bitcoin in strong bearish like now day.
Pages:
Jump to: