Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs? - page 27. (Read 14256 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 11:48:36 AM
I see how in the last few days began actively pumping altcoins. Yes, prices really start making people happy. Therefore, it seems to me that people will again begin the process of investing.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 02:18:29 PM
On the general note I think it's best to buy or invest in as many altcoin as you can  at the moment because the market seems to be recovering from the slum it fell into in the past year. Though anyone buying now should have a mind of holding it for a long time so as to make enough from it.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 02:02:32 PM
Yes, of course it is the time to buy altcoins. The market being too low is continuously favouring the investors to buy more and more coins at this time. As this can pay hige profits in return in coming time so you should not think twice before going ahead.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
January 08, 2019, 01:30:33 PM
need to pay attention what to buy, because now is too much scam, and not only in alts but even in coins, so need to be careful but it could be profitable
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
January 08, 2019, 01:25:55 PM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
Price of most alternative coins like ripple, stellar, cardona.. are still very low compared to 2017.. there's no good time better than now..
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 01:24:34 PM
Altcoins in 2019 it seems to me that the price should go up in the basket of cryptocurrencies.
There are many promising coins in which it makes sense to invest.
I think that one should not be afraid to invest in altcoins, since they have repeatedly proved their vitality and ability to recover after falling down.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 08, 2019, 01:14:38 PM
Yes it is right time to buy altcoins or to add some more to your portfolios as the market is on the decline with all coins dipping dramatically in prices. If you buy at this point of time and hold for a couple of years, they will give you more profit. I think stellar and cardano are very much good investment. Other good investment are ripple, tron, ethereum, eos, NIM, IOTA.

Agree. All altcoins are nearly the same in price as the last month from last year. They're still a bargain these days when compared to their ATHs in 2017. Altcoins which have good potential are those which provide smart contracts, because they will be demanded a lot by businesses and individuals in the future. dApps and Tokens will create a lot of demand within an underlying blockchain network (ETH, NEO, ADA, and more). As such, 2019 may be the year where smart contracts would take off in the mainstream world.

Cryptocurrency projects which have the most prominent development teams in the world, are Ethereum and Cardano. This makes them an ideal investment for the long term, since they'll last with the constant development and innovation provided by their dev teams and community. They're also the leaders in market cap rankings, compared with other altcoins in existence. Therefore, investing a little bit into different smart contract platforms (like ADA, ETH, and NEO) would give you an advantage in the future when prices start to skyrocket. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 05:35:50 PM
I personally feel that now is a good time to buy alts with bitcoin, sure it might go down a bit more, but I can't see it going down too much further than it is now. In my opinion the upside has much greater potential than the downside, for most of the quality altcoins.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 04:28:52 AM
Yes it is right time to buy altcoins or to add some more to your portfolios as the market is on the decline with all coins dipping dramatically in prices. If you buy at this point of time and hold for a couple of years, they will give you more profit. I think stellar and cardano are very much good investment. Other good investment are ripple, tron, ethereum, eos, NIM, IOTA.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 03:53:34 AM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?

I am fully convinced that over time, good cryptocurrencies will be able to restore their previous positions. Therefore, I continue to hodl my coins, buy some new altcoins. Because I hope for a quick recovery of the crypto market, which will allow me to get additional income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 12:29:25 PM
Where eth is on the rise, the altcoins will gradually rise. Here are the logical decisions to be made here and what you need to do when the market returns to normal planning.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 02, 2019, 12:25:50 PM
Definitely, 2018 has offered the best chances to get the best altcoins on the market at relatively low prices. The bottom line seems endless to some investors because their investment lacks a plan. It is always good to set a target for whatever coin bought at any certain price and out of patience, give it a long term view. Buying a coin today at a certain price and frequently checking its price every second will definitely lead to frustration because you will always see another dip.

Agree. Last year was the best one for buying altcoins at a discounted price. Even now, at the very beginnings of 2019, prices are still cheap across the whole cryptocurrency market. What's important is to make an investment decision for the long term, once you do your own research on a specific cryptocurrency you're going to buy. Instead of checking every time for the price of an altcoin, you could check it once a month or a year, to see good results. A good thing crypto has, is that it experiences wild prices over time.

As such, you could end up with lots of money in your pocket within the future if you invest now at today's prices. The top leading cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Cardano, XRP, and EOS are a bargain these days considering their ATHs last year. The one altcoin which could give you positive returns within the long term, would be Ethereum since it'll be switching to PoS soon. By investing today, you'll get more ETH per your money. Right after Ethereum turns into a PoS cryptocurrency, you'll be able to use those same amounts of coins for staking to obtain bigger rewards over time.

Nonetheless, it's still the right time to buy alts until the bear market ends for good. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 507
December 31, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
For long-term investments, I buy both some altcoins and Bitcoin. But I use the majority of my money to buy Altcoin. Because I think if I invested in the right altcoins, I can make more profit from Bitcoin. In this way, I plan to hold my coins for at least 3-4 years.
How do you know that the altcoins which you choose are correct? After all, people who invest in shitcoins also think that these projects will bring high profit
Activity: 645
December 31, 2018, 06:42:36 AM
What do you think?

Well, of course the coins that you have chosen are very promising. But I'm also interested in new cool projects. Like the waves, they are gaining popularity.
Activity: 333
December 31, 2018, 06:38:53 AM
Definitely, now is the right time to buy tokens that supported by the big mans in crypto sphere.
Stellar and cardano is one of the strong and the best coins that possibly overcome the unexpected trials.
I also agree it is good for long term.
I would definitely invest in Stellar too, but I will wait. It seems to me that we will see prices lower than we have now
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 31, 2018, 06:14:18 AM
What do you think?
The current value of altcoins is quite low but not altcoins do have a great future. If invested, I recommend investing in NEO. It is really an altcoin that has always come down from the beginning of 2018 until now. it has no sign of growth and I believe it's founder's strategy. I think they are pouring capital to promote redevelopment from 2019.
Activity: 78
December 31, 2018, 06:06:39 AM
 Definitely, now is the right time to buy tokens that supported by the big mans in crypto sphere.
Stellar and cardano is one of the strong and the best coins that possibly overcome the unexpected trials.
I also agree it is good for long term.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 31, 2018, 05:56:53 AM
For long-term investments, I buy both some altcoins and Bitcoin. But I use the majority of my money to buy Altcoin. Because I think if I invested in the right altcoins, I can make more profit from Bitcoin. In this way, I plan to hold my coins for at least 3-4 years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 31, 2018, 05:49:22 AM
What do you think?
I think, it's not good to hold it for a couple of years but only for a couple of months because if you look at the conditions now in the market, it gives bad indications for the holders I think.
Activity: 319
December 31, 2018, 05:44:23 AM
By at this time all crypto coins already drops out so its time to buy a cheap price of altcoins at this time for christmas but I think it will rise soon.
Pages:
Jump to: