Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs? - page 29. (Read 14256 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 10:58:12 PM
Right now is indeed a good time to purchase coins, before it rise to high and left us with nothing, cause we got late to make a purchase.
So it would be better to get a little late than completely late to purchase.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 25, 2018, 10:40:30 PM
Probably this was the perfect time to buy altcoins they all have a low prices in the market, i would suggest pick the ethereum, dash, monero and bitcoin cash. These are the most potential altcoins that could might gives you more profits in the future.

If the whole cryptocurrency market is on a huge decline in value, then it's the perfect time to accumulate more coins. Usually the top cryptocurrencies in market cap, are the most promising to invest for the long term. However, that's not usually the case, since there are also a select few altcoins which have lower rankings in market cap. Selecting the right coin, will help you obtain bigger profits in the future with a bull market. Altcoins which have a solid foundation built upon the large number of developers and individuals supporting them, will most likely survive in the future.

Which is why, the coins you've mentioned are one of the best ones to buy right now. However, they're not the only ones since there exist other altcoins with promising features, and most of all, developer support. To the list, I'd like to add: Litecoin, Tron, EOS, NEO, Cardano, Waves, Ark, Komodo, and Steem as the best altcoins you could ever buy right now.

Nonetheless, do your own research, and you'll find out which altcoins are suitable for your investment, and which are not. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 12:50:10 AM
Many say that right now is the right time to buy altcoins because the price is very very low, exceeding the price of Private Sale (if the Coin is created from the ICO).

But in full I will not buy Altcoins for now because, the same thing as giving free money to robbers. LOL
Maybe you are right. Price changes are very extreme. In-depth analysis is often missed because of high volatility and very unnatural saturation. The risk of getting bigger, indeed low prices but full of traps. We still don't know when prices will recover.
well well!
Look, my friend, too, this one who has a senior ranking says "he also doesn't dare to buy coins at this time".

Many say that if the higher the rank, the more experience and more experience, it will continue to be careful for the assets he has. Cmiiw
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
December 21, 2018, 11:54:27 PM
Now and tomorrow are the same, if you have an intention for something good it's better to do it immediately, if the intention to buy coins now buy and invest the coins you have
just having intention is actually not good for investment. we must be able to see which investment is good. many alt are in the top market now. we have to do an analysis of which coin we will disband investment. if based on desire, surely all coins we want to have. but it can't be like that, we have limited funds and others.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 21, 2018, 11:52:37 PM
Many say that right now is the right time to buy altcoins because the price is very very low, exceeding the price of Private Sale (if the Coin is created from the ICO).

But in full I will not buy Altcoins for now because, the same thing as giving free money to robbers. LOL
Maybe you are right. Price changes are very extreme. In-depth analysis is often missed because of high volatility and very unnatural saturation. The risk of getting bigger, indeed low prices but full of traps. We still don't know when prices will recover.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 11:49:49 PM
the right time because a lot of Altcoins are cheap but have great potential so take this opportunity. a lot of Altcoin is good and it depends on each person's taste, and Altcoin that you say is good and has the ability to benefit you. of course you have to be patient because there will be happiness from our patience, and believe me everything will improve so that it can be profitable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 21, 2018, 11:37:12 PM
I think this period from September to December has been the best time to puchase alts during the past 12 months. They have been battered by the demise in the price of Bitcoin and the promising or established projects I believe have a great chance of making a strong recovery when the market enters the next bull phase. Only invest money that you have no short term requirements for and that you could comfortably afford to lose and be patient.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 21, 2018, 11:31:30 PM
Now and tomorrow are the same, if you have an intention for something good it's better to do it immediately, if the intention to buy coins now buy and invest the coins you have
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 11:19:51 PM
Probably this was the perfect time to buy altcoins they all have a low prices in the market, i would suggest pick the ethereum, dash, monero and bitcoin cash. These are the most potential altcoins that could might gives you more profits in the future.
Yes, don't miss this opportunity. We might not see this price a second time. Do with your own risk, still make sure to do the analysis for the right timing. The market is still saturated and there are many traps, so you must be careful.
Activity: 574
December 21, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
At the end of 2018 there are a lot of Altcoins that are worth hoarding, so I believe you can also take advantage of these better opportunities to get cheap prices, so you can hold back  in the future at a better price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
December 21, 2018, 11:00:02 PM
Still, the altcoin prices are very cheap in the market which is a very good sign to grab as many coins as possible in order to hold them until the market starts recovering. So it is very good to grab good potential coins because they will suddenly increase their prices.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 21, 2018, 10:52:12 PM
Activity: 378
December 21, 2018, 10:14:09 PM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
Holding for a couple of years is not a good strategy as most of the altcoins value have dropped to almost zero and developers have left. You may buy altcoins but hold short term and monitor it's price movement.
Activity: 420
December 21, 2018, 09:53:31 PM
Of course, this is the right time to buy an altcoin, the price of all coins has not gone up and this is your chance to buy your favorite coin and invest it, start investing now in the coins you have
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 21, 2018, 09:39:38 PM
I believe that the crypto market will begin to gradually recover from next year. Therefore, now is the perfect time to buy reliable altcoins, which have a good potential for price increase. You just need to distribute their investments in the purchase of various reliable coins.

Agree. Now it's the time to buy any altcoin which have promising development, and a solid foundation. Altcoins such as Ethereum, Cardano, NEM, and Monero have a proven record of constant development and innovation. The recent bear market has caused the prices of all cryptocurrencies to take a dive, which serves as a great opportunity for long term investment.

As a number one rule of investing, never spend more than what you can't afford to lose. Also, distribute your investment into diverse cryptocurrencies to reduce risks at their minimum.

Nonetheless, altcoins can be easily bought as soon as Bitcoin declines in price. However, it's advised to proceed with caution as not every altcoin deserves the investment. Which is why, doing your own research in times like these (where there is a bear market) will help you become successful in the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
that's right now that it's the right time to buy and invest in altcoin because bitcoin price is now low and it's still going down, so it's better if you invest in altcoins because you're likely to earn a great deal when it's up its price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
December 20, 2018, 01:50:05 PM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
If want to hold more tham 2 years, so this is a good time to bye, cause you don't want to use that money anyway
But to me, I would wait some more months. Even there are some green now, but it is not healthy,
Activity: 154
December 20, 2018, 01:09:04 PM
December 2018, a great time to invest. Prices for all cryptocurrencies have fallen so much that it's almost for nothing.
Activity: 462
December 20, 2018, 04:57:05 AM
What do you think?

I believe that the crypto market will begin to gradually recover from next year. Therefore, now is the perfect time to buy reliable altcoins, which have a good potential for price increase. You just need to distribute their investments in the purchase of various reliable coins.
Pages:
Jump to: