Pages:
Author

Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs? - page 28. (Read 14256 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 01:00:10 AM
Before faced at new years just few day, we have best optional for investing money at bitcoin or altcoin, we can start invest money at several altcoin kinds because is the best way how to get profit at new year with some altcoin.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
December 30, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

I also said YES ... because at this time Altcoin prices are in the stage of increasing and very many parties have predicted the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise in the near future ... so now is the right time for us to invest the money we have to buy some Altcoin which will potentially increase
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 30, 2018, 12:28:21 AM
I think the market is starting to get better after a prolonged depression. Although the year 2018 was not the best for crypto, technologies continued to evolve. In the coming year, events are expected that can suddenly raise the capitalization much higher than the previous ATH.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 30, 2018, 12:22:37 AM
Yes it really makes difference between some Altcoins if they have and don't have a working teams and good vision in the future. And I think buying now your favorite currency to make a good amount of profit this coming year is really a great time while the value of any currency is in a low price that can make you more investments.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 12:18:35 AM
I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
It depend on the market, we hodl when market is bloody and not in good condition but if we see market is in green flag there no need to hodl a couple of years. My bit alts was still btc, eth, xyo and stellar. I see these coins will do the bounce back this year coming 2019 and will be dominant in the market in prices.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 26, 2018, 11:38:11 PM
Whole 2018 year was the best time to buy alts, and every time when do it we see another bottom.
So nobody dont know when is the perfect time to buy
Definitely, 2018 has offered the best chances to get the best altcoins on the market at relatively low prices. The bottom line seems endless to some investors because their investment lacks a plan. It is always good to set a target for whatever coin bought at any certain price and out of patience, give it a long term view. Buying a coin today at a certain price and frequently checking its price every second will definitely lead to frustration because you will always see another dip.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
December 26, 2018, 11:32:29 PM
I also think this is a great opportunity to make an investment. The main problem would be looking for any sign when will the market get fully recovered from the condition.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
December 26, 2018, 11:29:58 PM
What do you think?
I agree but be careful in choosing the right altcoin with the hardworking team and good concept projects. I think Stellar is worth to hold for more than a year or so, but there are hidden gems out there like Polymath and Ravencoin before the rise of STO projects.
Activity: 420
December 26, 2018, 11:27:18 PM
Whole 2018 year was the best time to buy alts, and every time when do it we see another bottom.
So nobody dont know when is the perfect time to buy
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 26, 2018, 11:23:24 PM
It seems like every coin has the potential or has the biggest market capitalization, I think it won't take years. like ethereum which has proven its potential and the community quite a lot, without a doubt there is still a chance to buy this coin before the price rises.
Yes, there's chance of buying Ethereum before it price rises cause we're yet to reach the bottom price of this year market but I want you to know that it not all crypto currencies that have the right utility potentials to survive the crypto market or gain big market capitalization.
Activity: 238
December 26, 2018, 05:03:16 AM
What do you think?
Of course it is time to buy altcoins. Price Cardano, Stellar and other top coins now looks very attractive and they are good for long-term holding. I also believe that prices in 2-3 years will grow very significantly and the coins will give a decent income.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
December 26, 2018, 04:10:34 AM
It seems like every coin has the potential or has the biggest market capitalization, I think it won't take years. like ethereum which has proven its potential and the community quite a lot, without a doubt there is still a chance to buy this coin before the price rises.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
Yes. Now it's time to buy altcoin. If you mention Cardano and Stellar, I think that's good. I think two altcoins are very suitable to buy. Because two altcoins are included in the top 100.
I don't think it's just the top 100 market. the choice of altcoin must be followed by proper research and analysis of the capabilities of their products. not only do we see the market, but their population is also important, because developing products are what the market will be interested in.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
December 26, 2018, 03:46:11 AM
Yes. Now it's time to buy altcoin. If you mention Cardano and Stellar, I think that's good. I think two altcoins are very suitable to buy. Because two altcoins are included in the top 100.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
December 26, 2018, 03:30:40 AM
Smart investors have been accumulating since Bitcoin dropped under $5,000 and this won't stop but gain momentum as speculation leaves and new capital pours in that's more focused on the long term, and the target of that investment will primarily be the top 10 alternative assets
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 25, 2018, 11:33:17 PM
To be able to generate profits during the crypto season, it will indeed take longer and cannot be predicted to end until when. Now it is a very good time to have more altcoins, both in terms of the number, and also the large number. That way, there will be many sources of income obtained when the crypto market has improved and improved,
You have to find an altcoin that has the potential to become an investment. It's useless if the price is cheap but can't provide anything, it could be that the price is increasingly worthless. So we need to be careful and analyze well, make market cap a consideration.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 25, 2018, 11:27:20 PM
What do you think?

Take note that ERC-20 tokens will going to be bullish as soon as they are listed on coinbase, its market value will going to go pump high so, we should better be prepared about it and wait till the market is okay now. What we needed to do, is also to consider those as an asset in order to gain much profits. who knows? but coinbase really can change the market of a coin.
Activity: 434
December 25, 2018, 11:23:20 PM
To be able to generate profits during the crypto season, it will indeed take longer and cannot be predicted to end until when. Now it is a very good time to have more altcoins, both in terms of the number, and also the large number. That way, there will be many sources of income obtained when the crypto market has improved and improved,
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
December 25, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
I already bought some more altcoins especially those that has back to my previous buy price even under it and the upcoming good news from those altcoins that might affect their price in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 25, 2018, 11:03:46 PM
Yes, of course if you believe it's time to buy an altcoin, actually any time is good for buying an altcoin but now the altcoin price is still cheap so I think this is a good opportunity to buy it, buy an altcoin that has good prospects in the future
Pages:
Jump to: