Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Now The Time To Buy Quality Projects? - page 2. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 05, 2019, 07:01:07 PM
Quality projects? many of them seems to be hyped type and were just into advertising.

I always recommend to invest in bitcoin and ethereum
Best advice.

You just have to know on what are the 'quality' crypto's in the market. If you don't want Ethereum, you can remove it but don't ever remove bitcoin to your choice. It has been the best coin of all no matter how many quality projects comes out, they all depend to btc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
February 05, 2019, 06:52:55 PM
Recently a lot of top named coins like Ethereum & Bitcoin have plummeted. These coins have fallen LIKE ROCKS from their ATH's. However, this presents a buying opportunity. If you truly believe in crypto, then this could be an excellent time to back the truck up and load up your bags. Right now I'm accumulating as much Bitcoin & NTS as possible. I think both of these coins have future potential. Right now, I try to look at the potential these coins could have in the future. NTS is an exchange coin that I believe has the ability to do well in the long term. I think Bitcoin will transition into a store of value and continue to rise in price. What do you guys think of the market right now and do you believe there is a future?

Nauticus Exchange (Where to buy both NTS and BTC) - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/

Disclaimer - This is not financial advice, just my opinion on what I plan on doing in this market.
Yes maybe this is a good time to get into the market because now the price of Ethereum or other cryptocurrency is on bottom. if you want to invest some of your money into cryptocurrency you can invest it in Ethereum
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
February 05, 2019, 06:49:03 PM
I think so. After a bloodbath, we can clearly see who has abadoned their projects and who has been working hard since the soft cap was reached. There are teams who are tirelessly trying to improve their products to let make serve millions of people in the future. Making it intuitive for everyone? Bonus points for that attitude! However, you are still risking your money and even the seemingly most stable team can split up and the coin would not have to recover ever again. Using your own tactic (and brain as well  Wink) is the best possible soluiton to pick your winner.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 05:54:35 AM
In addition to this project, there are many more interesting and it seems to me quite promising, and you need to buy quality tokens for a long time!
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 04:50:57 AM
DCA all the time. Now is better than never
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
February 05, 2019, 04:14:05 AM
Its now the time for USDC or USDT usability if you know what you are doing ,buying and holding stable coins are useful in market dips if you know your way you will be able to get more coins in quantities
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 04:13:36 AM
Maybe better right now for watching about how bitcoin and altcoin price, you can wait few time when bitcoin have positive news and make price will be on higher, always last year bitcoin and altcoin price lower and you better hold and safe your money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
February 05, 2019, 04:10:21 AM
Its a perfect time to buy quality project due to market price dipping more and more but I guess in the next few weeks bitcoin might dips more so the trick is to buy slowly so as to maximize the quantity of the coins you will get
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 05, 2019, 02:22:49 AM
Almost all the altcoin hit the the support zone for couple of times and getting back again a little. This is a good sign and time to enter into the market. It depends on you. If your research says ok then invest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
February 05, 2019, 02:20:45 AM
Now it's better to buy a certain strong coin, the market is still unstable and unpredictable so its better not to touch alt coin, unless you are sure and want to wait for a long time, bitcoin and eth price are still down but both of them got high chance to go high, so you get a higher chance to make profit by buying btc or eth
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 05, 2019, 01:44:46 AM
I always recommend to invest in bitcoin and ethereum and the rest of the proven altcoins in the market. These coins will not let you don't unless you mismanaged your investment strategy. The proven coins have more opportunities than still on the process to make some noise that they are also potential. Whatever your investment, taking good care is your duty.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 05, 2019, 01:31:16 AM
Recently a lot of top named coins like Ethereum & Bitcoin have plummeted. These coins have fallen LIKE ROCKS from their ATH's. However, this presents a buying opportunity. If you truly believe in crypto, then this could be an excellent time to back the truck up and load up your bags. Right now I'm accumulating as much Bitcoin & NTS as possible. I think both of these coins have future potential. Right now, I try to look at the potential these coins could have in the future. NTS is an exchange coin that I believe has the ability to do well in the long term. I think Bitcoin will transition into a store of value and continue to rise in price. What do you guys think of the market right now and do you believe there is a future?

Nauticus Exchange (Where to buy both NTS and BTC) - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/

Disclaimer - This is not financial advice, just my opinion on what I plan on doing in this market.

The general idea should be that we accumulate when the market is suppressed and that we sell when the market is high.
The issue is, this naturally goes against our natural instincts.

Now is a good time to buy into projects you believe in or better yet, start a project worth believing in.  Cool

I agree with the fact that our natural instincts disturb us in making investment decisions, especially in buying when the price falls.
However, in my opinion the bigger problem is that we do not know if it is a low price. My point is that the price may still drop and we may find out that buying it now is not a good investment decision.
Completely true. I know several people who faced this problem(They purchased at the high point in Dec 2017) and got burnt ans decided to never set foot again in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market.

People need to realize that Bitcoin is the defacto quality cryptocurrency always while the remaining are always riskier to invest into which is why it is always better to focus on Bitcoin and forget the rest if you are focusing on quality.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
February 04, 2019, 11:52:43 PM
I think that also this month can be invested on quality projects as the price of some coins are still low and some of them can bring a nice profit over time. Anyway invest only the money that afford to lose because can be needed a long time for a good profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 11:50:55 PM
Very high risk i think for now.buy some ico project.we know at 2018 many ico project failed or list but down price from ico token sale till 90% price of ico.i think for now time to buy stable coin and hold it untill bitcoin price grow up and many ico project successful again like 2017
indeed now if we want to buy tokens or coins it is very risky and must be in an extra authentication. the tendency to scam or a lot of technical problems now
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 11:46:26 PM

I think the chance in investing right now is 50:50, purchasing/investing in a new project right now will be able to generate a good profit if the future if the price of bitcoin is sky rocketing again, but if the price of bitcoin is stuck or even drop, then it would be bad for our investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 04, 2019, 11:34:44 PM

Bitcoin is of course but why is NTS?? As I know, NTS is a very new exchange and even many people don't know about the present of it
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2019, 06:34:46 PM
You could always buy quality projects, because you never know which one will show 100x. And this is independent from market.
Even on negative trend a new hidden gem can brake crypto top list
copper member
Activity: 157
Best solution for smart cities
February 04, 2019, 05:19:09 PM
I love the fact that you are looking at an exchge coin but the fact is that there are so many prospects out there especially these new exchanges that share their revenue with token holders, those are the coins I want to always hold when it comes to exchange tokens.
copper member
Activity: 364
February 04, 2019, 04:38:17 PM
Although market can slip one step further before final reversal but even now i think it is good to buy and accumulate the good ones especially the big guns like btc, eth, neo and eos etc as sooner or later we are going to see bulls back.

I agree, I think we are closing in on the bottom and that's assuming we haven't already reached the bottom lol

So you don't know that Ethereum has hit the bottom with extremely low prices, but that doesn't make me lose optimism. I still believe that it is coming, so the full preparation is necessary to get rich the next time  Grin
Yes, better days ahead for the number two coin,ethereum will bounce back with a high value soon,all ETH holders should not lose hope and I believe market will pick up.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
January 27, 2019, 06:54:03 PM

The general idea should be that we accumulate when the market is suppressed and that we sell when the market is high.
The issue is, this naturally goes against our natural instincts.

Now is a good time to buy into projects you believe in or better yet, start a project worth believing in.  Cool

I agree with the fact that our natural instincts disturb us in making investment decisions, especially in buying when the price falls.
However, in my opinion the bigger problem is that we do not know if it is a low price. My point is that the price may still drop and we may find out that buying it now is not a good investment decision.
Pages:
Jump to: