Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Now The Time To Buy Quality Projects? - page 5. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 12
January 16, 2019, 09:01:49 AM
Definitely yes, I think now is the time to stuck up coins of some projects with great vision and prospect, not just any coin. But when doing so, one has to be very careful to avoid buying in because of hype, but because you've done proper research and decided to take the risk. Yeah I mentioned risk because all investments involve risk taking.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 16, 2019, 08:59:34 AM
exactly this is the time to buy development projects to buy and hold for the upcoming bull run  coins like neo tron eth and icon all these coins are possed to growth
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
January 16, 2019, 08:52:48 AM
I think a lot of projects are good and show progress on their platform. Why is only Nauticus you mentioned?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 16, 2019, 08:37:38 AM
Now is probably a good time to load up on any good coins - be they established ones like BTC and ETH, or promising newcomers.
The big question is whether the markets will fall any further, but now is certainly a good time for some dollar cost averaging if you bought in above the current prices.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
January 16, 2019, 08:34:12 AM
I am also a holder of Nauticus, it has looked promising from the very beginning of their ICO. Generally, ICOs are still a bit complicated now but buying some 'old fashioned' coin might be a good move nowadays.
Activity: 532
January 16, 2019, 07:41:26 AM
Undoubtedly, Bitcoin in any case will remain the coin that will be used by all the richest people of our planet to accumulate and increase of capital, it has a deflationary nature and this is its main advantage over all other fiat currencies that exist in the world. Due to this quality, it will take its rightful place in the financial world in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
January 16, 2019, 07:06:35 AM
Nauticus Exchange maybe a good project but they still can not pay off with bounty performers.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 16, 2019, 06:52:59 AM
Recently a lot of top named coins like Ethereum & Bitcoin have plummeted. These coins have fallen LIKE ROCKS from their ATH's. However, this presents a buying opportunity. If you truly believe in crypto, then this could be an excellent time to back the truck up and load up your bags. Right now I'm accumulating as much Bitcoin & NTS as possible. I think both of these coins have future potential. Right now, I try to look at the potential these coins could have in the future. NTS is an exchange coin that I believe has the ability to do well in the long term. I think Bitcoin will transition into a store of value and continue to rise in price. What do you guys think of the market right now and do you believe there is a future?

Nauticus Exchange (Where to buy both NTS and BTC) - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/

Disclaimer - This is not financial advice, just my opinion on what I plan on doing in this market.

I don’t know much about nauticus exchange Platform
But yes now is the time to buy quality projects

You can do your own research and look up projects such as stellar, eos , nem, waves and so on
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 16, 2019, 05:31:30 AM
I see a lot of threads these days, try to promote nauticus exchange and its coin..
Well OP, your line of advise is good, but whoever want to invest, need to understand the fact that cryptocurrency, that is, all coins are volatile, even coins that are seen to be stable, such as TUSD, GUST, USDT, also experience price fluctuation. Just ensure it is not FOMO.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 16, 2019, 04:41:40 AM
if you find a "quality project" then ANY TIME is a good time to buy it. the problem is that there are no quality projects anymore. all we have are shitcoins that get pumped and dumped. and sadly if someone attempts creating a good one, it will be buried under shitcoins!

Disclaimer - This is not financial advice, just my opinion on what I plan on doing in this market.
it seems more like you are advertising that website, and looking at your post history it seems like i am right since all you advertise is this shady website.
you will be banned soon if you continue this...
Activity: 421
January 16, 2019, 04:38:25 AM
I very much hope that crypto will improve in 2019, but the price of mainstream crypto still disappoints me. I think the bear market will exist for a long time.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 04:35:06 AM
I fully agree that it is better to buy coins of time-tested projects than to invest in incomprehensible projects, which are now the majority in the market.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 04:28:47 AM
Recently a lot of top named coins like Ethereum & Bitcoin have plummeted. These coins have fallen LIKE ROCKS from their ATH's. However, this presents a buying opportunity. If you truly believe in crypto, then this could be an excellent time to back the truck up and load up your bags. Right now I'm accumulating as much Bitcoin & NTS as possible. I think both of these coins have future potential. Right now, I try to look at the potential these coins could have in the future. NTS is an exchange coin that I believe has the ability to do well in the long term. I think Bitcoin will transition into a store of value and continue to rise in price. What do you guys think of the market right now and do you believe there is a future?

Nauticus Exchange (Where to buy both NTS and BTC) - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/

All the time is the best time to invest in potential coins but the question is what is the right coins to buy, so it's better to have thorough research about your prospect coins before you invest on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 04:26:59 AM
But what can be considered a quality project? Many times we think that an altcoins is good quality, but in fact it is just shit, we invested our money, then got shit, and I thought it was going to fly to the moon, which is ridiculous.
A project which have gained a quality can be determined through use various factors. Just like it must be supported by the major companies to make sure if that was creating for the real purpose.
The result of ico depends on the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 16, 2019, 04:25:14 AM
I'm not against your idea and nauticus is a promising project too but my advice to crypto fans is to always go after quality projects only for better rewards in the future and to avoid wasting your time and money ,if a project is a quality one they tend to stay around with better upgrades and improvements in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 03:44:47 AM
But what can be considered a quality project? Many times we think that an altcoins is good quality, but in fact it is just shit, we invested our money, then got shit, and I thought it was going to fly to the moon, which is ridiculous.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 16, 2019, 02:56:38 AM
Good positivity out there. I taught almost all are losing hope already in crypto for what it is now. But the wise one are just silent, buying the deep little by little. And we two are one of them stille believing there is still moon coming. Just keep holding.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
January 16, 2019, 02:45:03 AM
Buying project coins now still have risks because the crypto market price is still very low. I better trade by buying coins above. So that it is safer and makes a profit every day, although sometimes it also experiences difficult things.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 02:06:20 AM
Personally I think now is the time to buy ETH with all the confusion over the hard fork delay. If that thing scales it'll overtake Bitcoin, which is achingly slow. Am also thinking about loading up on some NTS 40% of ICO price. Exchange tokens at least have some real world value, unlike every other shitcoin out there.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 16, 2019, 02:03:27 AM
Where have you seen bitcoin and ethereum has plumented? I think both of these are okay with their currenr price. Problem is total market is red. Bitcoin is the best investment for anyone if they look are less risk. On the other hand, with more risk, there are a lot of projects to invest like Zcash, DeepOnion etc.
Pages:
Jump to: