Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Now The Time To Buy Quality Projects? - page 3. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 06:52:17 PM
I think that it's still a bad time for investing in new projects. But if you want to invest you should choose more quality projects, like BiTtorrent. They have a great idea and perfect team. Also half of Tron's team are helping them.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
January 27, 2019, 06:47:58 PM
Recently a lot of top named coins like Ethereum & Bitcoin have plummeted. These coins have fallen LIKE ROCKS from their ATH's. However, this presents a buying opportunity. If you truly believe in crypto, then this could be an excellent time to back the truck up and load up your bags. Right now I'm accumulating as much Bitcoin & NTS as possible. I think both of these coins have future potential. Right now, I try to look at the potential these coins could have in the future. NTS is an exchange coin that I believe has the ability to do well in the long term. I think Bitcoin will transition into a store of value and continue to rise in price. What do you guys think of the market right now and do you believe there is a future?

Nauticus Exchange (Where to buy both NTS and BTC) - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/

Disclaimer - This is not financial advice, just my opinion on what I plan on doing in this market.

The general idea should be that we accumulate when the market is suppressed and that we sell when the market is high.
The issue is, this naturally goes against our natural instincts.

Now is a good time to buy into projects you believe in or better yet, start a project worth believing in.  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 27, 2019, 06:44:59 PM
I love the fact that you use the word 'quality' project. A quality project does not have a specific time to be bought its utility tokens. Even if the entire market is in red, you are sure the project will still succeed in future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 06:38:28 PM
I am glad we now see some good projects lunched in the crypto space.
Although, there have been good ones, but it got to a point that it seems most projects are scam.
All you need do is give some time out to carryout quality research and you will find one.
Good ICOs are still I'm existence.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 11:53:06 AM
For this NTN there is no picture on my mind, I must learn first. If you want to buy a project, you may have to be prepared for all the risks, even though at this time it seems easier to buy a quality project. The risk is not to be afraid and traumatized, so we are not greedy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 27, 2019, 11:20:37 AM
     When the crypto market recovers, prices will increase suddenly. Until then, we must have the patience and be optimistic. I think the crypto market will come back in 2021. I only trust TOP coins. About NTN do not know much. I have no idea, but I would not risk investing in this project. Nauticus is a new project and the big investments in this project are risky. I would not invest big amounts in this project. There are many TOP projects where you can invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 10:30:00 AM
A way to make the crypto market grow would be for everyone to start their investment on crypto coins starting from today, since with more demand on cyrpto maket, it should be able to takes the market to goes up and fix the market that had been facing such a down fall.
Activity: 672
January 27, 2019, 10:28:45 AM
It’s probably time to continue the investment processes, because at such times as now the investment can be continued only on the basis of faith and the knowledge that the cryptocurrency will sooner or later be able to continue its movement.
Activity: 518
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
January 27, 2019, 09:44:02 AM
Very high risk i think for now.buy some ico project.we know at 2018 many ico project failed or list but down price from ico token sale till 90% price of ico.i think for now time to buy stable coin and hold it untill bitcoin price grow up and many ico project successful again like 2017
Activity: 310
January 27, 2019, 09:20:00 AM
Yes it is. The most investors are screaming that this is the end of all crypto currencies, but it is just the beginning. We have now a perfect opportunity to buy really perspective tokens and coins for pennies.
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 03:13:15 AM
People say we didn't reach the bottom yet.
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
January 18, 2019, 08:41:32 PM
yes, it looks like this is a good start for the project to then be able to go up to the moon. if you buy now, and another 4 months the crypto market rises, then you will get huge profit.
Activity: 182
January 18, 2019, 08:12:46 AM
wait until the bulls come back to the market and only then start buying new projects
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
January 18, 2019, 08:03:50 AM
I think that right now the cryptocurrency boom is starting, thanks to which we will be able to earn a lot of money
Activity: 434
January 18, 2019, 07:12:26 AM
I think yes, now it is the best time to buy all the promising coins at the market, because their price is low and they will give you more than 10x profit during the bull stage.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 18, 2019, 06:51:39 AM
Right now, we are in a pickle. We don't know if crypto currencies will have a bull run or not, we are at a level where either we are going to go really high or we are going to be here for a while. That is why it is not a really good idea to invest into projects right now and just keep your money at high level coins. Why? Because, if you invest into a good project more than likely you are not going to get great returns until a bull comes and at that time you can make money with any coin anyway.

Nevertheless, if you somehow manage to invest into a scam project you will lose all the coins you invested. So, for little amount of profit chance you are risking everything. However if you invest into stuff like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and so forth there is really no risk since nobody can just close shop and leave since they are decentralized.
Activity: 26
January 17, 2019, 06:18:11 AM
While it indeed is a good opportunity to buy many coins right now, this post is... a pretty clever plug for this Nautilus something exchange  Tongue
Activity: 602
January 17, 2019, 06:15:52 AM
I personally see that the potential when Bitcoin and Eth has fallen, I feel at that time and even now is the right time to buy and invest, and this investment is valid in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2019, 06:08:41 AM
Nowadays, many altcoins are buying opportunities. It seems to be the rhythm of the bull market. Recently, the prices of many coins are rising.
Activity: 335
January 17, 2019, 03:35:38 AM
This is a good idea, but I think it is now the most important thing to wait patiently. We need time. Maybe in 2020, you can buy a lot of tokens. The cryptocurrency does not die, and growth has always been crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: