Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Polkadot Good For Future? - page 13. (Read 2871 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
February 18, 2021, 04:54:35 PM
I don't doubt the DOT, one of the coins I trade. Yes, this coin can be a profitable investment in the future. I think collecting them from now on is a good idea. DOT could be a competitor to ETH
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
February 18, 2021, 04:49:02 PM
Some Defi Coins play very well on crypto market. Is it good time to invest in Polkadot Coin?

DOT brings interoperability which is very important. Also building chains with substrate is easy... there's a few vids of Gavin giving a talk and ripping out a blockchain in 20 minutes. The bet against "one coin to rul them all" and developer friendliness is enough to ensure a bright future. The tokenomics revolving around parachain loans are good as well.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
February 18, 2021, 04:43:55 PM
I really like Polkadot, I think the growth potential is huge, almost like Ethereum this year. It is quite possible to grow to several hundred, or even thousands or more. Many appreciated the benefits of the coin and the project, so the forecasts for the development of DOT are very encouraging. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2021, 01:25:04 AM
I think Polkadot will be a good competitor for Ethereum. Some projects are starting to choose Polkadot over ethereum due to ethereum's high fee which is not good for microtransactions. I am starting to buy and hodl Polkadot as it shows a lot of long-term potentials. I guess this way ethereum will have to keep up with other platforms since there are a lot of coins out there that could replace it anytime soon because of their usecases.

As you said, Polkadot is showing some promising features here. As people are still complaining about the high gas fees in eth network, developers are finding an alternative options where to build their project. And it seems, DOT is a good alternative. So yeah, DOT seems to have a good future but you still need to keep up with their updates and happenings so you know that they are indeed following their objectives here.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
February 18, 2021, 12:36:44 AM
I think Polkadot will be a good competitor for Ethereum. Some projects are starting to choose Polkadot over ethereum due to ethereum's high fee which is not good for microtransactions. I am starting to buy and hodl Polkadot as it shows a lot of long-term potentials. I guess this way ethereum will have to keep up with other platforms since there are a lot of coins out there that could replace it anytime soon because of their usecases.
Activity: 40
Merit: 7
February 17, 2021, 10:51:42 PM
Some Defi Coins play very well on crypto market. Is it good time to invest in Polkadot Coin?
Pages:
Jump to: