Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Polkadot Good For Future? - page 8. (Read 2867 times)

Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Rexx
March 11, 2021, 12:35:36 AM
polakadot is one of the coins that has a good reputation and ranking. So whenever we invest in this coin, I think it's fine. because besides having a large audience, Polakdot has a pretty good price chart. but wait for the right moment to do it
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
March 10, 2021, 11:50:46 PM
Almost coin depend with bitcoin price situation, when bitcoin pump like now maybe good way for investing and try selling at the early without waiting reach higher price, you must know when bitcoin going dump you will take moment for dump or lower price. Not guarantee with polkadot keep existing with higher price always because depend how bitcoin price way, up or down.

For now i's a yes, most or all alts are still depending from how Bitcoin moves, but for sure

that scenarios will changed up after some time. The goal of all developers are to developed

projects that will more usable, alternative that isn't relying with how Bitcoin move but it will

depend with the consumers and investors, and same with that goal Polkadot might bring that

and achieved, there are continuous developments it's about how you entrust your own assessment.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
March 10, 2021, 10:34:57 PM
I think like this why not think the future market will depend a lot on it, see how it comes and works in this space, I believe it will be huge in the future. In this market people compare altcoins to ETH to show how much influence the market is, and DOT is a big competitor to ETH.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
March 10, 2021, 07:59:41 PM
DOT is one of my favorite coins. If you are asking here, I personally will say that yes, DOT is a promising coin for the future. This also has a strong team and also good progress. We know also that Binance also supports the polkadot. So, it may have a better future, moreover, it also has some advantages than others, including about the mechanism and also fee transaction.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 10, 2021, 07:58:09 PM
Sure. We all know that DOT is one of the most promising altcoins to invest in besides the BNB coin. Both DOT and BNB coin are predicted to have good competition with Ethereum in the future. Surely, this triggers most people to invest in DOT and BNB coin. Moreover, DOT is fully supported by many parties, including the number 1 exchange in the world (Binance).
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 10, 2021, 11:32:22 AM
right now most of the top altcoins are having a pretty good pump. but DOT has an attractive demand in the market. his rank was increasing rapidly. and of course, that makes his popularity also increase.
Now, who would say a top market asset like DOT is not good for future investment?
when DOT increases of course traders and investors will follow interesting trends in the market. DOT has become a great asset today.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 10, 2021, 10:57:27 AM
Almost coin depend with bitcoin price situation, when bitcoin pump like now maybe good way for investing and try selling at the early without waiting reach higher price, you must know when bitcoin going dump you will take moment for dump or lower price. Not guarantee with polkadot keep existing with higher price always because depend how bitcoin price way, up or down.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 09, 2021, 12:23:04 PM
I am investor also of the polkadot and I would like to share the Idea or possible to happen to this coin because in the future it will chances to become the value of thousands dollars so if you invested to this coin you will earn a lot of money after few years of keeping polkadot.
People say that polkadot will kill ethereum but actually not it is look like of ether and it wise decision if you have this two altcoins.
Why have to invest on polkadot coin, what the reason and feature have by polkadot coin and you believe become more profitable at the future, I think almost coin is the same if still lower position on coinmarket cap, I think believe with bigger coin like eth, bnb or ltc because have good thing for the future, by how your trusted with polkadot coin become most worth at the future.

Speculative due to market hypes I guess, as what I understand to his post he mentioned that  the value in the future may reached thousand of dollars,  he might be thinking that this coin will move forward the same thing with how ETH has gone high.

It's not impossible though since crypto always have big surprises, once the project hits the attentions of whales, there's no specific range in target but as long as there are people who continue chasing the coin, it will keeps on pumping, the more demands the more it will reached higher peaks.
March 09, 2021, 12:10:45 PM
I am investor also of the polkadot and I would like to share the Idea or possible to happen to this coin because in the future it will chances to become the value of thousands dollars so if you invested to this coin you will earn a lot of money after few years of keeping polkadot.
People say that polkadot will kill ethereum but actually not it is look like of ether and it wise decision if you have this two altcoins.
Why have to invest on polkadot coin, what the reason and feature have by polkadot coin and you believe become more profitable at the future, I think almost coin is the same if still lower position on coinmarket cap, I think believe with bigger coin like eth, bnb or ltc because have good thing for the future, by how your trusted with polkadot coin become most worth at the future.
copper member
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
March 07, 2021, 01:56:02 PM
Some Defi Coins play very well on crypto market. Is it good time to invest in Polkadot Coin?
Polkadot is currently one of the best quality projects. Everyone in the market is very attracted to that project. Those who have big investors have already invested a lot in this project. Polkadot is one of the best projects on the market this year. Hopefully, this project will be able to present itself as a much better project in the future.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
March 07, 2021, 12:23:57 PM
In my opinion, it is good to invest in Polkadot. Because Polkadot provides access to multiple blockchains with strong coordination between various blockchains. The DOT price has good potential to rise to good heights. I believe the DOT price can soar to post a decent profit that can continue in the years to come.
Exactly, Polkadot has a bright future...
Polkadot is a project with tremendous growth in less than 2 years. very sure if Polkadot's price will continue to rise and create new ATH. for now no one doubts the potential of DOT.
Activity: 652
Merit: 6
March 07, 2021, 08:56:14 AM
In my opinion, it is good to invest in Polkadot. Because Polkadot provides access to multiple blockchains with strong coordination between various blockchains. The DOT price has good potential to rise to good heights. I believe the DOT price can soar to post a decent profit that can continue in the years to come.
March 07, 2021, 08:23:12 AM
Polkadot good coin for trading because depend how bitcoin price, now bitcoin going up and good if you want to buy but always take profit when have raise higher price, not good way if you want to hold because last one week bitcoin is not always stable on higher price, have many time bitcoin suddenly dump and not good ideas if you want to hold polkadot coin during bitcoin not have stable on higher price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 06, 2021, 04:28:38 AM
Base on what is what I see polkadot is really good to invest and once you have it you have a good future because it have chances to rise the value very high and you will gain more profit from this coin. This coin is possible to become the next ethereum value and if you invest now you get huge profit from small capital possible to become a big funds after few years.
March 06, 2021, 12:07:34 AM
Ppolkadot is DeFi coins platform and I think is good coin if have any new update moment like mainnet or hard fork progress, but for me just hold coin after raise to higher price and never take when get moment or any news said Polkadot coins raise to higher price. Many people looks optimist with some coin and not get chance for selling when raise to higher price, I think is very bad way without sell on right moment and keep holding without unknow time when coin back to higher price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
March 05, 2021, 05:53:45 AM
Personally I believe that Polkadot is an Altcoin that has a good value for now, but for the future I can not be sure clearly whether Polkadot still has a good selling value. however, to invest in polka dots it should be considered carefully and have a lot of analysis. I'm not afraid of investing in polka dots, but I want to share experiences.
The DOT concept has actually been accepted by the market and indeed many will be interested in investing here. Besides the Hype factor that is on DeFi, many people are attracted by the fantastic hike. The network from DOT itself is already running and is currently being used by many people. I hope that in the future there will be no contradiction in DeFi because many people like this

That's right, hopefully DOT will be a good Altcoin for the future and can make many people interested in investing in virtual currency.
since 2017 POLKADOT has shown itself to be the perfect Altcoin and has a total market capitalization of around $ 5 billion at that time. Until now, the developers and their team are still thinking about developing their technology.
March 05, 2021, 05:28:34 AM
Personally I believe that Polkadot is an Altcoin that has a good value for now, but for the future I can not be sure clearly whether Polkadot still has a good selling value.
In the future, Polkadot is still good and still feasible to be an investment choice, the ecosystem has been formed and the community is very solid, I see that Polkadot is almost the same as Cosmos project, I am not talking about prices, but about the ecosystem and also the community.
Many new projects are looking at polkadot and moving to the polkadot network, this is interesting in my opinion and proves that polkadot have better technology when compared to old coins.

If we look at the similarities between polka dots (DOT) and cosmos (ATOM), of course it is very far away and even I myself did not find the equation either in terms of price or from other equations. They have different technology and have a great developer and team so they want to make big plans to be superior to other Altcoins in the future.

https://juliankoh.medium.com/5-differences-between-cosmos-polkadot-67f09535594b
March 05, 2021, 04:58:39 AM
Personally I believe that Polkadot is an Altcoin that has a good value for now, but for the future I can not be sure clearly whether Polkadot still has a good selling value. however, to invest in polka dots it should be considered carefully and have a lot of analysis. I'm not afraid of investing in polka dots, but I want to share experiences.
Agree, currently Polkadot is showing a sizable competition in the market, it is expressing a desire to replace old altcoins and thrive, its value has steadily increased as a way of demonstrating its ambitions for the crypto market, it is truly a good altcoin and is worth investing in right now but that is only a near future as the market is still excited. Talking about the distant future, we will definitely need to consider carefully with Polkadot, right now it's in a race and competing with ethereum, if it can make a bit of a wobble, Polkadot will probably deserve a place in the future

Yes ,, by looking at the enthusiasm of the polkadot developers and they believe it will be better in facilitating the industry, namely IoT and also the Web3 Foundation. Therefore they could make the polka dots even brighter for the future, meaning that more and more investors will join the polka dots. In the past 2017, Polkadot has shown itself as a winner in token sales even Polkadot holds a total market capitalization of around $ 5 billion. This is an extraordinary thing to happen with polka dots
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
March 05, 2021, 04:19:59 AM
Some Defi Coins play very well on crypto market. Is it good time to invest in Polkadot Coin?
Developers are doing hard work but remember crypto currencies go up or down depending on what the community thinks and what the market thinks. If the community hates something, that means even if developer worked a whole year on it every day for 12 hours a day that would cause it to go down, it would be incredibly upsetting for a developer to work 365 days 12 hours a day but the reality is reality and if there is nothing we can do about this, there is nothing we can do about this, if community hates it the price will go down.

Polkadot is managed by good people, and community likes it and price looks decent enough, which means so far they have done everything right, but remember, IOTA, Tron, Eos and many other coins were top 10 for a while and look where they are right now, it means that Dot is good "now" but we can't know how it will be in the future.
copper member
Activity: 1414
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 04, 2021, 12:43:20 PM
demands and hypes, there are coins that experienced high demands and see how past the value rise, with traders participations
and with the development of the project investors start to realize and support the project.

While with hypes, project that being used for pump and dump  old ways but still profitable for those big whales who understand
the emotions of every unaware traders.
You are right, traders are sometimes not aware of a high rise when a project update occurs. but investors are sure to realize how increased demand will grow big pumps.
many believe that polka-dots have future potential. give it a try to see how to take advantage of their market and their community which will start to grow bigger in the next 2-3 years.
Pages:
Jump to: