Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Polkadot Good For Future? - page 3. (Read 2867 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
May 08, 2021, 01:30:06 PM
Some Defi Coins play very well on crypto market. Is it good time to invest in Polkadot Coin?

Yes. Polkadot is suitable for long-term investment. Although Polkadot is a Defi system, Polka has a DOT blockchain system. This of course will make Polka well developed in the future. Polkadot price changes are also very good compared to other Defi.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
May 08, 2021, 01:19:17 PM
Defi projects are taking the decentralized ecosystem a step closer to  true financial independence, Defi project offers users of all forms of life and background a system to access financial services in ways that was only previously available in the centralized financial ecosystem.
Polkadot is at the root if it all and it is no surprise why the project has been seeing a big pump in its market value
Yes, but as it appears right now there are not many DeFi projects that are developing well, only a few have good development and very clear potential, one of which is Polkadot because that's where basically the DeFi system has had a good trend in the last year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 03, 2021, 02:41:08 PM
Defi projects are taking the decentralized ecosystem a step closer to  true financial independence, Defi project offers users of all forms of life and background a system to access financial services in ways that was only previously available in the centralized financial ecosystem.
Polkadot is at the root if it all and it is no surprise why the project has been seeing a big pump in its market value
May 03, 2021, 01:42:55 PM
Have seen many mentioned that Polkadot as a good coin but few spoke about the advantages it got over Ethereum and others. BNB is exceling in price and adoption, at point Ethereum started feeling the treat and backdated some of the hardfork. If most of this blockchains can adopt DEXs that will promote the trade of their coin they will excel and have a stiffer competitor.
Yes, actually on a certain level every popular coin is always profitable, like Ethereum which reached a new ATH earlier this month and BNB which has improved very well, so in general it is a very beneficial thing for everyone who holds both, and for Polkadot it's not too badly held either as the price is still very stable at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
April 30, 2021, 04:43:33 PM
yes, polkadot are well known as a good token, and some even argue that polka dots are an asset for the future if the current investment is aimed at polkadot.
In general Polkadot is indeed a good asset but I don't really like Polkadot at this point, because my heart still really likes SXP, TKO and BNB, because those three tokens always give me a gradual advantage in the trades I run now.
Have seen many mentioned that Polkadot as a good coin but few spoke about the advantages it got over Ethereum and others. BNB is exceling in price and adoption, at point Ethereum started feeling the treat and backdated some of the hardfork. If most of this blockchains can adopt DEXs that will promote the trade of their coin they will excel and have a stiffer competitor.
There are really a lot of people who believe in the future of Polkadot, I'm just one of them. That is right ETH and BNB are better than Polkadot and no exaggeration to say that Polkadot can be a better option for short term investing, on the other hand, top altcoins including ETH and BNB have more potential to be the best in the future, which means they are better for long term investing. It depends on your choice which one you prefer investing in, if you prefer long-term investing, you should focus on BTC, ETH, BNB, and some top altcoins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
April 30, 2021, 03:45:36 PM
polkadot is good for the future, polkadot has pretty good fundamentals, the price is also currently going up.
maybe it will go up even higher, we'll wait, this coin is also one of my favorite coins for long-term investing.
When you say that it will go higher as if the market will not experience a correction, even though it is a coin that you like for now does not mean it will always go up to a higher price, because it all depends on market conditions even though it is a very good coin like Polkadot.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 30, 2021, 03:37:53 PM
Some Defi Coins play very well on crypto market. Is it good time to invest in Polkadot Coin?

If you take a careful and closer look at the crypto space nowadays, the crypto space you are seeing today is entirely different from the one people knew years ago. In other words, the crypto space has grown massively with many projects presenting ideas and different solutions to problems thus making them big competitors to those already at the top; Polkadot is one of such projects with great use case which will make it a great competitor. So to answer the question, Yes, Polkadot is a good coin to invest in and hold for long term. If not that Ethereum is a very giant platform with amazing developers, Polkadot would have given it a run for but nevertheless, investing in Polkadot is a good idea just as investing in BNB is also a good idea.
Activity: 817
April 30, 2021, 03:22:02 PM
polkadot is good for the future, polkadot has pretty good fundamentals, the price is also currently going up.
maybe it will go up even higher, we'll wait, this coin is also one of my favorite coins for long-term investing.
April 29, 2021, 03:00:13 PM
Comparing Polkadot and BNB may still be quite relevant, but the other two are not relevant because they have different use cases. Polkadot is currently developing, many are now switching to using polkadot because you know, the high ethereum gas and also maybe the scaleability of polkadot is even better than ethereum.
Yes, it is not wrong to compare Polkadot and BNB because both are also developing even though BNB was already there before Polkadot, but on some sides Polkadot is still unable to compete with BNB and ETH in the crypto space.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
April 27, 2021, 11:01:19 PM
I trust Polkadot. I think it will have significant gains long run.

It is true that currently polkadot are starting to rise, although there was a significant decrease. Many projects are already using this Polkadot and most of the projects are trying to use this because of Ethereum's high cost issues. Judging from his current achievements, this is a good time to invest in him.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
April 27, 2021, 12:50:22 PM
For now, polkadot are outperformed by ethereum, given that ethereum costs are too high, and this makes polkadot one of ethereum future competitors and let's wait for good news from polkadot.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
April 27, 2021, 10:52:13 AM
Polkadot is one of the few coins that are stealing the eye today. the features are really cool and I think the development will not stop. Supported by a good team and a very fast community growth is enough to prove that Polkadot has potential and is feasible
agree with you. The project is really good, but only now I entered it for 4 dollars, I want the mood in buyers such that now there is a good price to enter. But I do not think so.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 27, 2021, 10:46:19 AM

Polkadot is one of cryptocurrency whose price increases very quickly, so of course I will recommend you to investing in Polkadot, because the price of Polkadot will continue to increase very high, so of course by investing in Polkadot at this time and hold for the long term, then you are will definitely get a big profit from investing in Polkadot, because I am sure that in the future the project from Polkadot will definitely be more popular, so that will make the price of Polkadot can increase very high from the current price.
Activity: 325
Merit: 101
April 27, 2021, 10:26:52 AM
Polkadot is one of the few coins that are stealing the eye today. the features are really cool and I think the development will not stop. Supported by a good team and a very fast community growth is enough to prove that Polkadot has potential and is feasible
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 27, 2021, 09:08:13 AM
Polkadot has a strong community, but the technology remains questionable as projects that claim to be built on Polkadot still have to borrow Ethereum's placeholder code to raise capital.
When thinking about Solana or Binance or EOS or NEO I realize that they are quite mature and allow development on their chain.
Polkadot may be overvalued.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 27, 2021, 07:41:51 AM

DOT is certainly a coin of the future. It will so much surprise many. Polkadot and Solana are two major blockchains currently taking the space by storm.
Polkadot and solona are widely discussed at this time.
DOT is already showing its potential this year and I think there will be even more adoption as they develop the blockchain. such as BNB and ETH. I think DOT will be a very valuable asset in the future.

To me it seems that there may come another coin or network that again is thought to be superior of those others. There is always a chance for new technology to emerge. That's what makes this sector kind of shaky. Everyone is searching for the next big thing and as soon as something promising comes up I am sure some money will flow from established networks to new networks just in the hopes to become a millionaire. 
Activity: 938
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
April 27, 2021, 03:56:43 AM

DOT is certainly a coin of the future. It will so much surprise many. Polkadot and Solana are two major blockchains currently taking the space by storm.
Polkadot and solona are widely discussed at this time.
DOT is already showing its potential this year and I think there will be even more adoption as they develop the blockchain. such as BNB and ETH. I think DOT will be a very valuable asset in the future.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
ApeSwap
April 26, 2021, 09:52:45 PM

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 26, 2021, 04:11:20 PM
yes, polkadot are well known as a good token, and some even argue that polka dots are an asset for the future if the current investment is aimed at polkadot.
In general Polkadot is indeed a good asset but I don't really like Polkadot at this point, because my heart still really likes SXP, TKO and BNB, because those three tokens always give me a gradual advantage in the trades I run now.
Comparing Polkadot and BNB may still be quite relevant, but the other two are not relevant because they have different use cases. Polkadot is currently developing, many are now switching to using polkadot because you know, the high ethereum gas and also maybe the scaleability of polkadot is even better than ethereum.

I am not sure if that still counts, but advantages often come at a cost elsewhere. Is Polkadot as decentralized as Ethereum? I don't know much about it, but my guess would be that Ethereum is more decentralized, hence slower and more expensive when it comes to transaction fees. However, it should be more secure as well if my hypothesis about decentralization is correct.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
April 26, 2021, 04:03:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: