Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 13. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
April 09, 2019, 12:13:53 PM
I think what is more important the finished product for a project is nothing. Since now many ICO collect their startups without even having a blank product, they turn out to be a Scam. For the investor, the product and the patent for it and the manufacturing scheme are of great importance. This is the most important factor for successful promotion of cryptocurrency on the exchange.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 11:59:48 AM
Of course it is important. I think that the product is the most important in the project. First of all, we must look at the product of each project. We should invest only in strong projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 09, 2019, 11:45:58 AM
In my opinion, products are very important for a project. because the product is an item that is bought and sold so people are interested. therefore the product is the most important part of the success of a project.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 11:34:39 AM
in my opinion not too because for example there are many products that almost resemble and other products are more perfect, it seems that having a product will be useless and it is proven because many ICOs already have prodcut but are not selling at the time of offering tokens
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
April 09, 2019, 10:53:43 AM
The project, which goes to public sales, and has initiated at least a beta version, or a ready-made product, deserves more attention than projects that have only a roadmap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 09:50:42 AM
Yes, of course, of course this is important, a good product will certainly be an advantage of the project itself so they believe that the ongoing project really has good potential, with the existence of good products it will certainly be easier to attract investors to want join in the ongoing project
Of course, the product is an advantage but it does not seem to be too useful for the present time when the ICO market has too many risks, even if a project has full products, investors still doubt and dare not invest. Therefore, investors at this point are only interested in contracts between exchanges and projects, they only care about the project will be listed when it succeeds, problems such as products, people no longer have too much intentionality when that can't assess the benefits that the project can bring
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
April 09, 2019, 09:21:38 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

If people around the world are too much security and reliability oriented then yes, I can say it because knowing that the hardcap of a project is big, I am trying to find out what is a tangible product that it can bring to the community? Is there any tool that can make the hard things easy? is that so, product for me is important for a project.
Activity: 282
April 09, 2019, 12:52:23 AM
Product is not important for a project because depend how success some ICO project is how many investor are interested with ICO and want to invest much money, they are always looking what market will listed after ICO ended.
you think wrong. precisely because of the product investors will become interested and confident in their investment. without a product a project for me is just a scam. You must pay attention to the product of the project you choose, because investors will definitely consider it.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
April 09, 2019, 12:49:20 AM
Product is not important for a project because depend how success some ICO project is how many investor are interested with ICO and want to invest much money, they are always looking what market will listed after ICO ended.
Activity: 574
April 08, 2019, 11:20:52 PM
Yes,it's necessary to start a project. see when ico have a product, then lot of investors will be attracted &take intrest in the project .product have more valuable,instead of  another way you are applying many methods like give demo, advertising etc. I think so.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
April 08, 2019, 11:14:23 PM
Yes, of course, of course this is important, a good product will certainly be an advantage of the project itself so they believe that the ongoing project really has good potential, with the existence of good products it will certainly be easier to attract investors to want join in the ongoing project

Some projects are certainly very good and promising, they have been proven to issue products that are publicly acceptable so investors don't hesitate to place their money.
Activity: 686
April 08, 2019, 11:03:04 PM
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
April 08, 2019, 10:50:45 PM
The product is indeed a major factor. But there are projects that have a very good and powerful idea, they just can not physically cope without financial support.

Yes right, without a clear product it is difficult to make investors patient, moreover coin competition is so tight that without a product the project can be indicated scam.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
April 08, 2019, 09:56:09 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Of course that is very important in a startup company. That is a very easy question, would you invest on a project with a working product?or would you invest in project that only have whitepaper alone? The answer is obviously with the product for sure.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 08, 2019, 09:51:45 PM
Yes is important for almost all business, but these days people not more invest on ICO, at least not like in past because they lose money over time and can't recover also the money invested neither any profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 08, 2019, 07:05:17 PM
If there would be ready product we should not need  fund raising at all, but having a half ready product is very important  for the investors to be sure they are not investing in the air..
In some cases we are investing only in the vision and have to be careful not to be scammed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
April 08, 2019, 07:53:04 AM
good and working products -  thats mean successful project, it profitable when it popular, so of course it is very important
And that should be where the main income from the team will come. A good product will get a lot of popularity and a lot of users and that means if that product can give more money to the developer to continue the next development for the platform.
But it depends on what type of the project it is, because in my opinion a project is very important thing, it is not surely the scam maybe it is true one, as it should be interesting one which can attract people to invest in your product, as everyone wants better quality and guarantee so in any business project has really important and serious intentions.
in my opinion, not the main intention of the project, but most importantly a working team that was able to carry out at least a small successful joint work.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 08, 2019, 04:17:09 AM
I think every project has its own unique way to collect money so as to support its idea. Some project has many to offer beforehand so as to convince investors while others do so only after ICOs. But the better idea for a project I think is to show the 'products' it has beforehand so as to convince that it has much potentiality to do in the future. So products like promotional events, and other things are so important.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
April 08, 2019, 04:16:47 AM
I always stay away from projects with no product backing it up because these kinda coins will die in time ,there is no use case for any coons or tokens with no working product ,it doesn't make sense
Activity: 199
April 08, 2019, 04:00:36 AM
Absolutely important, this is one of the ways of knowing project that are serious and worthy of investing in. A good project must have a product, it must have a particular problem aiming at solving by developing a product. Any project without a product is very risky investing in because the probability of it's failure would be high.
Pages:
Jump to: