Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 16. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
April 03, 2019, 12:32:14 PM
Good projects has the product to have sales or to prove that the project is legit,All successfulI ICOS i saw has the product nd gives a lot of benefits not just the project but also investors who invest on the project.The product is important to attract also investors to enter the project and it is also assurance for them

Well,, this is the point from ico,sto or ieo project, why they collect funds,,
Because they need money to develop their project, wich mean to realize the product from their project
So, a project without real product,, thats bad or i can said the team behind the project are scammers buddy
Regards
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 11:35:28 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Of course, it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better.
Yeah agree, a project with a working product proves that they are worthy to invest with.. This will also show that dev team are serious with the project.. Proof that they are not only after investors money but to develop a well manage product of the platform... This will gain more investor's trust and support to achieve its success...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 11:17:44 AM
Yes, a project releasing a token or currency without any future plans for building platforms or other products will never succeed.
Maybe 5 years ago, but at this point you need to offer something.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
April 03, 2019, 11:16:53 AM
It seems to me that the product is the most important in the project. The better the product, the more users, respectively, and more earnings. The product is very important in the project.
- Agree that projects have good products, it will become reliable and can attract a lot of investors and users but what you care about a project is profit it can bring you or a good product and doesn't bring you too much profit. I believe we all have greed and we will choose the project that gives us the greatest profit, and the product is not a problem that we need to prioritize for consideration, what we need to consider is the plan and the development steps from the developer, they complete exactly what they have set and bring huge profits, that's what I need to know, the product is just a side factor
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 03, 2019, 10:52:29 AM
yes.I think that is important because we know that goods or products in ICO programs if they offer excellence from others will certainly facilitate the projects they develop as well and usually this can quickly attract many investors.

The product will be real an asset and the presence of the product as a guarantee that the project can last for the long term, if there is no product it makes anyone doubt because of the devs. can go anytime because there are no assets.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 10:47:56 AM
Good projects has the product to have sales or to prove that the project is legit,All successfulI ICOS i saw has the product nd gives a lot of benefits not just the project but also investors who invest on the project.The product is important to attract also investors to enter the project and it is also assurance for them
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 10:43:24 AM
it is definitely the product for the project when ICO is very important. and how it functions for the community.
therefore investors will be interested in investing it because no one is willing to give their money in vain.

The amount of fraud makes investors interested in not seeing projects that exist today. Maybe they prefer to see and see deeper than what they want to invest later.
Activity: 494
April 03, 2019, 10:39:17 AM
I think it's also important to have a ico with a product to let others know that they are legit ico or project with these icos that are releasing products or selling them and not just releasing products sales because other such projects have benefits such as account avails they get percent and have the commission they will get when you invite these projects to get well but be sure to legit first so you do not waste your money Some of these projects have these ico projects because scams at first give a percentage of those who are availing the product or buying the accounts on their website.
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
April 03, 2019, 10:34:21 AM
yes.I think that is important because we know that goods or products in ICO programs if they offer excellence from others will certainly facilitate the projects they develop as well and usually this can quickly attract many investors.
Activity: 560
April 03, 2019, 10:30:53 AM
If the project is constantly postponing the product on which it is working and does not follow the roadmap, then you can already think today that this is a scam project that constantly promises but does nothing.
Activity: 845
April 03, 2019, 10:26:22 AM
Without products, the project cannot last for the long term, it's time for devs. thinking that to be able to maintain their coins then making products that could be used massively was the most important thing.
Activity: 188
April 03, 2019, 10:12:41 AM
Of course projects that want to be successful must have a product and how it works and develops for projects that want to be long-term.
Activity: 318
April 03, 2019, 10:05:07 AM
If the project is good, the project will be higher than the percentage that the project will be successful because many will be fascinated and excited if the product is good for bounty campaigns or ICOs. Today investors invest in product projects because it is one of those point of view.
Activity: 644
April 03, 2019, 09:54:15 AM
A project with  working product is much more valuble than just empty promises.I prefer investing in Icos with at least a working prototype or something like that.
but there are rarely ico who have started their projects and even have prototypes for their products. that means they do ico only for funding project development. I have encountered several projects like that, but most of them are now ico, which only contains mere boasting.
Activity: 490
April 03, 2019, 09:49:04 AM
If the project has a good product category, investors will definitely invest in it and they will make it useful in the future, every project depends on this not only in platform and roadmap. for the success of the project. Each project creates a product that can present with the efforts of their group leaders to make it successful.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
April 03, 2019, 09:41:05 AM
I think the product greatly affects the survival of a project, with many people being needed, the growth of the project can be healthy. because demand will continue to flow and of course traders will be more happy to trade
Activity: 560
April 03, 2019, 09:40:56 AM
A project with  working product is much more valuble than just empty promises.I prefer investing in Icos with at least a working prototype or something like that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 03, 2019, 09:38:19 AM
nothing is more important than the product, for a project. First of all, a good product. Second, the operation of the project. Again, project planning. Finally, project marketing. Such a project can survive for a long time.
Activity: 476
April 03, 2019, 09:32:39 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

For me, yes. It has the advantage and shows that the team is not only about the talk and doing for the sake of marketing. We have noticed a lot of projects that has a huge hype but when the product gets finally released, all it offered was a great dismay for all of its investors and true supporters of the project.
Activity: 686
April 03, 2019, 03:14:16 AM
ICO companies are raising money in order to develop the product which will be helpful to companies and to the business sectors. Every company mainly focus on the development of the product and it will help the coin to increase their along with their developments. People should always focus on the company whether they have the ability to develop the product or not.
Pages:
Jump to: