Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 70. (Read 225007 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:18:00 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
I think the product is important for the company.  I would have more confidence in the company that has the product.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:15:39 PM
I regularly observe a decent task is that it has an unmistakable item. On account of the presence of an item then we will have the capacity to see if in genuine tasks is great or not. What's more, this obviously will be a benchmark for a task.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:09:14 PM
Undoubtedly, it seems to me that the product is the most important part of the currency market, because the product is probably the result of the work performed by the project team. This is now really very important in my opinion.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 01:59:32 PM
I think it's better to invest in a company with a product.  This will reduce the chance of losing all the money.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 07:32:50 PM
Finished products are of course very important. Having a real product means that their technical team is truly contributing to everyone. It is not like the fraudsters just rely on propaganda to achieve a certain goal. The off-the-shelf product is accompanied by its encryption. The currency also has a basic value, which allows our investors to believe more in its value! This is basically the important part for a project that wishes to survive in the market for a long time to come. If a project does not offer a product then that means it is useless and with time people will stop using it and move on to other projects that have good products that they can make use of. This is why so many new coins fail because they have no product to offer their investors.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
The product is important, I am more keen into buying services that hard products really, but I think that without one or the other the ICO has no meaning.
Activity: 124
August 14, 2018, 07:28:23 PM
The product is important for investors to be sure what they are investing in .
Activity: 144
August 14, 2018, 06:50:26 PM
The most important criterion for the Altcoin project is the availability of a good product .
Activity: 94
August 14, 2018, 06:45:20 PM
If the project has a product but the team is not good or not known, I think the investor is not interested in the project. But, of course, the product is very important for every ico .
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
August 14, 2018, 06:06:12 PM
Of course, it is, it seems to me that the product is the most basic for any project and start-up, since the product depends on the price of the token and the demand. Usually, when the product comes out, the price of a coin immediately increases.
Activity: 65
August 14, 2018, 06:03:53 PM
Even though I'm new here, but I guess the answer is yes. It is
Activity: 150
August 14, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
I think if the company has a product, then more people will invest in such a company.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
August 14, 2018, 04:32:03 PM
of course this is very important for the project . I always trust more to that project which has a ready product
Cause you could now that this project is not a scam and what is more you know that you are entering in, thanks to that they could just show you that the product has something to offer for the future.
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
I strongly agree product is very important for one project. Because investors knows what they are investing for and what the project is all about that is the easy way to earn investors.Projects can be one of the most efficient ways to learn as they force you to apply the skills while learning them.
Activity: 246
August 14, 2018, 04:25:59 PM
the project can have a great team a great technical document, but a very bad product. I would never invest my money in a project with a good company, but with a terrible product.
Activity: 445
August 14, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
Of course, the product has a big role and impact on the result, but first of all I look at the team and the community as a whole, since this is more than 50% of the success, for example, MFT, they have very big support of the community and the team works closely with the participants, it is very positive and strong the basis.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
It is the most important factor for any project. Unfortunately sometimes really good and promising project are not successful and unpopular because they don't have a good marketing.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
of course this is very important for the project . I always trust more to that project which has a ready product
Activity: 588
August 14, 2018, 01:32:57 PM
It is good if there is a ready product  as you can understand  how  the project will look like as it is a reality check
in what you are investing your capital.
Of course, if there is a finished product, then for an investor This is a good indicator and you can work in this direction safely. But if you give an example of a company like TraDove, which already has a business in operation, then their tokens BBC today is at the very bottom of the market. This is a bad example.
Activity: 406
August 14, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
It is good if there is a ready product  as you can understand  how  the project will look like as it is a reality check
in what you are investing your capital.
Pages:
Jump to: