Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 66. (Read 225005 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:59:18 AM
The product is very important. Because the investor wants to see something concrete. I think these people are the most natural right.
Activity: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
I can say with certainty 100 % that Yes . Of course the project is very much solves for the project
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 08:14:09 AM
It seems more important to me if the company has a very good and promising idea.  Without a good idea, the company will not be successful.

it is also very important that iso contain a reliable platform, a new interesting and bright idea,and give a guarantee in the future.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 07:04:10 AM
It seems more important to me if the company has a very good and promising idea.  Without a good idea, the company will not be successful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 06:32:55 PM
Yes, MVP is important for any ICO. I have seen many ICO uploading thier smart contract code in Github to demonstrate the basic functionality of product which is a good sign of good and reliable project.
Activity: 263
August 21, 2018, 06:28:29 PM
I think it's no secret that in 2017, many with a bad product and collected hard cap ), and the project in General without the product and collected soft cap and went to the stock exchange yet)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 21, 2018, 06:26:23 PM
Real life products is obviously important for ICO to growing their community.Also without product i never invest in any ico.Otherwise now a lot of difficult to find real project.Randomly scam few project within 3 months.ICO investors day by day reducing anyone not interested to invest in ico.Because they worried to big investment if losing money by scam project.       
Activity: 53
August 21, 2018, 06:09:51 PM
The product and the team are the most important in the project. If there is no product, the project will not be used. So there should be an experienced team
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
August 21, 2018, 06:07:52 PM
The product is very vital for them to continue the operation of their project, most failed projects and dumped one recorded on cmc are of the fact that they dont have working product or good use case m
The product actually determines the existence and development of the project, because it is the element that helps to attract long-term investment in that project. I think each project needs to develop quality and effective products that can be brought to the community.
Activity: 181
August 21, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
if the project contains a finished product then it is sure to affect the success of the project.
Activity: 107
August 21, 2018, 06:05:23 PM
It is one of the most important factors, but also it's very important for any project to have big community of supporters,because if no one interested in a project, then it will be really hard for them to achieve something.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 06:46:02 AM
Specifically, when an investor in his funds and developers did not write a single line of code, he is still a big risk, how did he know that developers will not flee with the money? However, when you can see that developers already have a working product, or even have some products close to it, you can invest in knowing that they won't run away and disappear.
Activity: 392
August 21, 2018, 12:45:28 AM
The product is very vital for them to continue the operation of their project, most failed projects and dumped one recorded on cmc are of the fact that they dont have working product or good use case m
Activity: 147
August 21, 2018, 12:40:15 AM
The product is always important for the company, but sometimes it is worth investing in a company without a product but with a very promising project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
Good working project is definetely important, for one it brings more trust towards the project itself, members will feel more comfortable with investing in a project that has an physical product
Activity: 434
August 20, 2018, 01:15:17 PM
The product is probably the most important because it is in the product that people invest their money. If the idea of the project is original and in demand, the project will succeed
Activity: 95
August 20, 2018, 01:13:25 PM
Of course, the product is very important especially now, when many creators forget about it, and promote only a coin. I think it's dishonest. But bounty hunters advertise the product. Not very effective as for me, but so it is. Upvotes.io and other services can do it much better.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 12:50:42 PM
Absolutely YES, because if you don't have any product i dont think the project will be successful. It is like an making a thesis and propose the product you want to do. Project based on the products. When you do an projects you can think about what products can make people happy or it have a benefit.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 20, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

I think that the product and the team is the most important in any project. And if there is not at least one of these two indicators, the project simply does not have a chance to succeed.
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 10:26:05 AM
The finished product shows investors its prospects for something that is already existing, the project is very important!
Pages:
Jump to: