Pages:
Author

Topic: Is product important for a project? - page 69. (Read 225007 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:15:09 PM
Yes  of course,  any project that does not have a product  that will give the token a use case is of no value.  Most times its the product that determines who partners with the project.  And a good partnership gives the project a boost.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:12:58 PM
I think in this situation we have two answers. First of all if company has own product this can be a good reason to invest in ICO or take part in bounty. But of course you should read information about technology, plans and team. And the second answer if company don't have product but it's a very good and perspective technology it can bring you more profit. Anyway you should decide by yourself.
Activity: 532
August 17, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
It is absolutely vital that even those who put a product in front of the ICO process are now more reliable and invest more.
Activity: 69
August 17, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
What is the use of a working product if no one uses or accepts it? Also, don't forget that the community does bring a lot of influence to the project. Unfortunately, a large portion of the ICO is now reset after tokensale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
Definitely, the product is important for the project.  This shows the serious attitude of the team.  But of course, the quality of the product is important.  It should be relevant and in demand in the market.  I pay much attention to those projects where, in addition to the idea, there are specific developments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
This a main factor. This to showing how working idea and trust for team. Some projects working without ready products.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 10:55:23 AM
A project will not survive if they do not have a product. They have written the roadmap in their white paper. If they did not do what they said. Or too late to achieve, that project will quickly die because there is no trust from the investor and the community
Activity: 129
August 17, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Yes, the product is important for the company.  Now there are few successful companies without a product.  And now I would not risk and invest in a company without a product.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 10:51:08 AM
I think products is very very important for a project. Investor see that the project road map and working step by the road map. If there have products or app or more physical thinks they can believe this projects. It's just my opinion
because of the current state of the crypto-currency market for investors, each project has become risky. Of course, if there is a finished product, then the risk decreases and then there are all chances for the investor to get a real profit.
Activity: 141
August 17, 2018, 10:43:49 AM
I think products is very very important for a project. Investor see that the project road map and working step by the road map. If there have products or app or more physical thinks they can believe this projects. It's just my opinion
Activity: 163
August 16, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
The product is important for any company.  Now it is not enough to have a good idea.  In a company without a product, few people will invest.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 05:33:09 PM
For me I think its very necessary. A project is only as good as its products. Also, working products will give investors a little assurance or peace of mind that the project is going towards success. It will also gives potential investors the opportunity to experience the project first hand that can help them to decide whether to invest or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
August 15, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
Product is the final result which ICO targets from the very beginning.
Viable product release is the key for ICO success, and it doen't matter how innovative and revolutionary this solution is, the main is that product is ready to use and meets initial requirements.
Activity: 82
August 15, 2018, 04:51:56 PM
There will be no trust in the project itself, a good product is important, participants will feel more confident in the presence of a quality and really existing good product.
Activity: 63
August 15, 2018, 04:21:49 PM
I prefer to invest in such companies because now there really is a lot of scam companies without a product.
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 04:18:57 PM
I think if the team already has a finished product, it will be much better attract investors' attention
Activity: 60
August 15, 2018, 04:17:11 PM
Of course. Product is important to the project.If the product can be made as promised, it will be more profitable. Not only will people put money into a project, new technologies can also be considered as products.
I think so too.  Usually it is more profitable to invest in such companies and less risky.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 02:25:55 PM
Of course. Product is important to the project.If the product can be made as promised, it will be more profitable. Not only will people put money into a project, new technologies can also be considered as products.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 02:22:35 PM
The product is very important for the company and investors. Based on its analysis, investors contribute their money . This is the basis of the fact that the project will be successful - it is a good product
Activity: 185
August 15, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
The task is as much as imperative as the network. What's more, the item includes the fascination of the venture to persuade speculators. The more individuals attempt the item and see its significance and utilize, the more they need to contribute on the off chance that they get intrigued with it. How about we concede, we as client likewise gets pulled in with items we find in retail chains which was tried by promoters and us ourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: