Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 21. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 21, 2019, 07:56:11 PM
Regulation in general is good because it imposes control. Without regulations, many would certainly use or take advantage of this system for their own personal gains which are usually not good. Regulations exist anywhere in the world which I think is the reason why we are not in chaos.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
June 21, 2019, 07:42:24 PM
The view of majority of cryptocurrency enthusiast and investor support that regulation is good and that bitcoin particularly should be regulated. However i think that if bitcoin is to be regulated, it's best be by those who has the right of regulation for bitcoin, to ensure credibility and productivity of crypto space industries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 21, 2019, 07:20:43 PM
Regulation is really very good to the extreme if truly you understand it. Regulation is what is going to prevent scammers and fraudsters from operating in the crypto market. Regulation is going to be great for the industry since this will bring many investors to the industry increasing its volume. To me, I think regulation is good.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 21, 2019, 11:46:27 AM
rule is sure extremely great. instantly whether we looking at various humans who always enquire almost the rule of cryptocurrency in everyone state as this is extremely significant. where administration identification causes safety representing these consumers as it does not break the regulation of their state.
Activity: 8
June 21, 2019, 10:48:31 AM
it buoy be great representing any humans, and poor representing any humans with various cause. representing me, its great as with rule, crypto buoy be many save and hold close to any congregation, though it require your data. ico desire contemplate great, munificence and investor buoy equanimity with their exercise. on the other hand any humans similar whether it yet nameless, no one recognise almost who they are, with big danger.
Activity: 8
June 20, 2019, 10:53:59 AM
It conditional on on how they apply the entire rule affair. At this minute most every administration wish to conduct it basis they assume 't wish whatever affair move ahead below their as well. On the other hand in any location we actually require any adjustment. Particularly in ico marketplace. Basis in remain infrequent months we axiom that the nearly of the icos are not great nearly of them are bunco so we buoy break this item with donay
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 05:51:06 PM
Regulations are good for the crypto industry even though those in power can or may try as much as posaible to manipulate the market. The good part of it surpasses the bad part. Regulations will bring crypto to the mass out there, majority of investors will chip in to increase volume and I think this a positive feedback for the industry.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
June 19, 2019, 04:13:35 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

Regulation with cryptocurrency will really help the crypto space but I think they will be limited to regulating the project like knowing the people behind it so they will be accountable with all the investors money and checking the purpose of their token if they are needed by most people because different projects keeps on sprouting nowadays and scams are everywhere.
Activity: 33
June 19, 2019, 02:13:52 PM
I anticipate rule is essential and great to any scale. They support keep safe humans from missing dozens of cash and retains communities safety. I anticipate partner similar Ciphertrace desire be ace significant in the place as of their AML utility which humans assume 't get it they require until it occurs
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
June 18, 2019, 11:46:40 PM
I think the only advantage to the regulator is that they will clear the market a bit of scam coins and scammers. I really hope so.
I do not think that it will be possible to do it 100 percent, but I am sure that most of the scammers will no longer make the actions which they are doing now
Of course, they will always be 100% out of fraudsters, but at least most of them can be removed with the help of regulators.  Therefore, it is necessary to strive and, in general, it will just need to live to that moment and believe in cryptocurrency
therefore the existence of regulation is very important in the crypto world because if a country has legalized crypto it is very likely that fraud or scammer will certainly decrease even though it will not be able to completely disappear fraud in the crypto world
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 18, 2019, 11:40:31 PM
There will always be a disadvantage for every new idea no doubt same goes for crypto regulations but the fact is crypto space needs to get rid of scammers if that can be done then one of the highest problem plaguing crypto is fixed so let's support the regulation idea
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 18, 2019, 11:19:01 PM
For me, regulation gives both bad and good effects. The bad effect of being regualted is, it might gives a lower peice than usial. Also, our transactions might have a higher fee due to taxss. But, the good effect is, we will be free to scammers which we can work safely.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2019, 06:21:35 PM
In most of the cases regulation has good effect but I also thit that it had some negative points as well. Most of the government want to regulate crypto and it's better that banning them for life. And in this section the scams are highly risky and people lose their money and they do some shady work as well as crypt so regulation will control' this kind of thinks. But it will destroy the privacy of the the crypto market which is one of the he basic reason behind crypto. And whenever government started to undertake things they would want to control it one day. That's it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 18, 2019, 02:42:44 PM
I think currently apart from the unending hacks, ICO scam which plagued crypto has waned down in the past months. This has been a major reason why people were clamouring for regulation in crypto.
people do not require the regulation of cryptocurrency, but the regulation itself comes to this market because, without it, it simply cannot survive
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 18, 2019, 02:30:05 PM
At first I didn't even understood what this concept of regulations was all about and started saying trash but on a a continues research, I've come to realize that I was wrong and that what the crypto industry needs is regulation. Many investors out there are not ready to invest into the industry because there is no regulations. To help crypto reach mass adoption, I think the industry needs to be regulated which is good.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 18, 2019, 12:53:16 PM
I think currently apart from the unending hacks, ICO scam which plagued crypto has waned down in the past months. This has been a major reason why people were clamouring for regulation in crypto.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
June 18, 2019, 12:11:16 PM
Regulation is good and will be a good measure to reduce scam project regard how many people get scammed in recent time .

Every country will only set requirements for their country in citizen to protect them from any fraud project and if the real project are good with the condition then it will go live in such country and the confidence will be there to buy
I agree to your statement. We really need that because it is true that Cryptocurrency is not doing good right now because investors were so afraid to invest due to scammers. If regulation will be implemented and the awareness to all the countries will be possible. Cryptocurrency can really do better with the help of regulations.
Activity: 36
June 18, 2019, 10:53:30 AM
Rule buoy consecrate consumers the facility to apply cryptocurrency in their living. And this desire sure be great representing the forthcoming of cryptocurrency, so as to create various modern consumers who approach and apply cryptocurrency and apply cryptocurrency to be mainstreem. And the administration as a control desire obtain it hard to admit this, they desire yet power the cryptocurrency to vanish from its state, positively representing those who anathema cryptocurrency. I shot application desire get many and many, and they desire presently feature the role of cryptocurrency they assume 't recognise still.
Activity: 35
June 18, 2019, 10:47:45 AM
Adjustment are needful to crypto place, largely on ICOs as we get as well various bunco ICO and investors fundsare not defended. So adjustment are essential on the other hand get to be careful not to above adjust the marketplace.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 18, 2019, 09:57:22 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

I think it might be good or bad depending on how you implement it. Crypto is very volatile thats why you can earn a lot from it if you knew when to invest and sell. Regulating it might decrease the chance to earn huge but on the other hand when you regulate it, it will be safer and scammers will be minimize.
Pages:
Jump to: