Pages:
Author

Topic: Is regulation good or bad? - page 20. (Read 30843 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 2
June 24, 2019, 11:29:17 AM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?
I agree with your opinion. But until now, very few countries have enacted laws for the market. This has greatly affected the market.

Right now is the best time for governments to enact laws about it. Create a momentum for the market to develop significantly.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 24, 2019, 10:41:37 AM
The purpose of regulation is of course very good for cryptocurrency because with the regulation it means that the government of a country has given its attitude and response to this cryptocurrency.

There are two sides of the same coin. On the one hand, the conditional government accepted cryptocurrency as a payment instrument (legalized it and does not consider it a surrogate of banknotes). In case of problems - fraud with ICO - you have the hope that law enforcement agencies, within their jurisdiction, will assist you (ideally, you will return your funds). On the other hand, there are AML and taxation - do you have any finances? Report their origin! And in this situation, regulation is not good.
copper member
Activity: 490
June 24, 2019, 10:35:04 AM
Depending on your aims in this industry. I want to see great coins on the top of our market that are protecting the goals of crypto currencies and the anonymity in the first raw. If we implement the regulations, you can forget about the anonymity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 24, 2019, 10:27:47 AM
The purpose of regulation is of course very good for cryptocurrency because with the regulation it means that the government of a country has given its attitude and response to this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
June 24, 2019, 05:10:37 AM
To some extent i would say regulation would be good especially in the area of sanitizing the market and making it more conducive for institutional investors to come and take crypto serious, lack of any form of regulations is the reason why we have some many fake and scam project in the market.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 24, 2019, 04:52:30 AM
I assume 't get an matter with adjustment on the other hand I think each I wish is a cobwebby item or Administration that strength be capable to offer long Solving to the Cryptocurrency Place. On the other hand I achieve not recognise whether they we move included in concealing way furthermore. On the other hand whether adjustment approaches into the Crypto planet possibly the marketplace desire be each great representing each and notion...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
June 22, 2019, 02:08:30 PM
I think regulation in the crypto world is a good thing, and I agree with you that if the government starts regulating crypto, then crypto prices will become more stable, so that they can be accepted in various financial aspects
You are right. Not only that. When it will be regulated, more doors will start to open starting from alternative way of payment to all financial aspects. It will also be accepted worldwide which covers all the cons of Cryptocurrency in terms of technicalities and scammed projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 22, 2019, 01:27:31 PM
I think regulation in the crypto world is a good thing, and I agree with you that if the government starts regulating crypto, then crypto prices will become more stable, so that they can be accepted in various financial aspects
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 22, 2019, 06:43:25 AM
As you know without regulation anything trading is illegal so when every country will regularize exchanges and crypto than this will boost to the crypto market .
this will contribute to a safer market existence. I think that when regulation comes to the cryptocurrency market - investors will be less exposed to risk than now
Activity: 1806
June 22, 2019, 05:19:29 AM
As you know without regulation anything trading is illegal so when every country will regularize exchanges and crypto than this will boost to the crypto market .
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
June 22, 2019, 04:15:32 AM
I also think that regulation is good. I want regulators to come because I am tired of fraud in the subject of cryptocurrency. Of course, I do not know how the regulators will behave, but I think that it will be better with them.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
June 22, 2019, 03:48:22 AM
Regulation is very good for crypto, put into consideration the negativity around crypto right now, it is necessary to redeem the image of crypto in public. I really don't see any negativity regulation pose to crypto.
June 21, 2019, 11:24:05 PM
the regulation is actually quite good. but most people today are worried when they will be limited by regulation. we ourselves know that now people's interests are quite large and that is the fear of people when bitcoin is limited
with regulation can accelerate the development of cryptocurrency, because there is legal protection from the government. so that there will be many investors who believe it, to trade. I hope that from the regulation the government will stick to policies that support crypto

copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
June 21, 2019, 11:03:39 PM
for me all new or old regulations certainly bring us to the benefits and convenience of its users. regulation was created to facilitate users and increase crypto's popularity.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
June 21, 2019, 09:58:16 PM
the regulation is actually quite good. but most people today are worried when they will be limited by regulation. we ourselves know that now people's interests are quite large and that is the fear of people when bitcoin is limited
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
June 21, 2019, 09:45:15 PM
Regulation has both good and bad aspects. Bad aspects include drifting from decentralisation while good aspects include reducing crime rate and scam via crypto. Moderate regulations won't be a bad idea for crypto.
June 21, 2019, 09:41:09 PM
In most of the cases regulation has good effect but I also thit that it had some negative points as well. Most of the government want to regulate crypto and it's better that banning them for life. And in this section the scams are highly risky and people lose their money and they do some shady work as well as crypt so regulation will control' this kind of thinks. But it will destroy the privacy of the the crypto market which is one of the he basic reason behind crypto. And whenever government started to undertake things they would want to control it one day. That's it.

Between the positive and negative effects, I think there must be a lot of positives. With regulations from the government, investor confidence will increase and there will also be many new investors coming to cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 840
June 21, 2019, 09:13:04 PM
For me, regulation gives both bad and good effects. The bad effect of being regualted is, it might gives a lower peice than usial. Also, our transactions might have a higher fee due to taxss. But, the good effect is, we will be free to scammers which we can work safely.

Regulation is certainly good for the cryptocurrency market climate because it provides certainty in trade and investment. Investors must be comfortable with regulations even though they will be taxed on their trade or profits
Activity: 633
June 21, 2019, 08:42:27 PM
It depends on which area of cryptocurrency I personally would not be very happy if regulators were introduced on the stock exchanges, but in other cases I am glad to see regulators
On the contrary, I am disappointed that the exchanges are tightening to pass kyc and some countries exclude from the use of the exchange , I like decentralized exchanges.
decentralized exchanges provide low trading volume.its benefits just we no need to provide our personal data if we want to withdraw our balance.easy enough to operate but i am prefer using reputable centralized exchanges such as binance.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
June 21, 2019, 08:20:26 PM
In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

All of these are pure speculation, we haven't tried these things, but with the bad things going right now in ICO, it's about time we should put a stop to all these things, if you still believe that many good projects are still coming in the community and they can only do it in ICO then a regulation should be in place.
Pages:
Jump to: