Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020? - page 14. (Read 4527 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Yes if the bottle of Cola will cost 5,000$. It is interesting to calculate overall cost of those Ripples in that case. And who can guarantee that they will not double their amount one beautiful day...

Funny thread honestly. It's bad to see a lot of paid shills of ripple garbage are hanging out in this forum. Ripple fans should ask themselves is ripple going to reach $2 by 2020.  Nothinng more for realistic people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I love the way Ripple works and the way they build their strength and community, I love Ripple very much, I'm sure Ripple will reach $ 10,000 by 2020, although some people doubt it, nothing is impossible in this world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I hope everyone makes the fundamental speculation, do not make a strange statement, I think Ripple (XRP) will not reach the price as you stated
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Yes if the bottle of Cola will cost 5,000$. It is interesting to calculate overall cost of those Ripples in that case. And who can guarantee that they will not double their amount one beautiful day...
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
$20,000 is very big price for ripple coin because for me the possible price of the ripple is $100 and it's hard to reach that because we need to reach first $1 again before they reach that next. Yes for me ripple is potential but it doesnt mean the price become very high the price maybe it's hubndreds dollars only...
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Ripple made lots investors miserable and yet people still believe it will increase its value 100-1000 or more times.
Sorry, but imho Ripple is just a shitcoin that doesn't deserve any attention.
I mean - who the hell would be interested in a centralized cryptocurrency.
Couldn't agree more. Too much attention over nothing, just another shitcoin which had two big pumps and two big dumps. Why is ripple still subject of "good investment"? It won't be pumped third time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
Nope it won't reach anything more than $10. Ripple is basically rip-off. Its ripoffing your valuable bitcoins into centralized nonsense. I will never buy ripple and I am sure it will explode in some place and everyone will lose trust.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
No, ripple is not a potential coin and has many strengths in the future. I just think ETH or BTC is one of the strongest coins. Ripple is just a bubble.

Really? You think?

Sorry, but imho Ripple is just a shitcoin that doesn't deserve any attention.
I mean - who the hell would be interested in a centralized cryptocurrency.

Apple maybe?

https://twitter.com/w3c/status/994990814328705025
No, ripple is not a potential coin and has many strengths in the future. I just think ETH or BTC is one of the strongest coins. Ripple is just a bubble.

Really? You think?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Activity: 205
Merit: 22
unless companies like ike moneygram, western union start using XRP and not any of the products Ripple has I cannot see the price going over 10 USD max.

From what I've seen even if Santander is involved with Ripple projects, they are not using the real token
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
It's impossible, because Ripple is quite centralized and total supply won't let Ripple hit $10,000
I guess it does not make sense 10,000 $ for 1 ripple Huh lol, well you may wish, but I think it's very difficult to happen let alone ripple working with a local bank that makes it unrefined.
The reason is that coins using block chain technology originally are not compatible with banks. I think that there are cases where individuals do not use remittances through banks.

Of course it won't rise that high anytime soon, because market cap would be ridiculous.

However, its possible in the long term, because making transactions will burn amount used as fee,

so in the long run we will see much less than 100 billion coins, and that will (supposedly) increase their value
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
I guess it does not make sense 10,000 $ for 1 ripple Huh lol, well you may wish, but I think it's very difficult to happen let alone ripple working with a local bank that makes it unrefined.
The reason is that coins using block chain technology originally are not compatible with banks. I think that there are cases where individuals do not use remittances through banks.
Activity: 162
why should ripple rise above $ 10,000?
In my opinion it will certainly not come to that.

see no reason that this coin goes up.
Maybe it can reach in your dreams?but in the actual world people know that this is a timebomb to cryptocurrency community its a centralized shitcoin by the bankers and only fools will get involve with it.

Why don't you use your extraordinary knowledge and take bankers money through Ripple? Wouldn't that be perfect revenge for people like you?
Activity: 196
Maybe it can reach in your dreams?but in the actual world people know that this is a timebomb to cryptocurrency community its a centralized shitcoin by the bankers and only fools will get involve with it.
I think that this will not happen, even considering its applications in the banking sector. Because, firstly, Ripple does not even have a crypto currency and its pricing takes place in a different scenario. Secondly, more than 60 billion units of Ripple is stored by developers, which one day will cause the collapse of the price.

Obviously, you know nothing about those 60 billion, but that doesn't prevent you to babble about them
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think that this will not happen, even considering its applications in the banking sector. Because, firstly, Ripple does not even have a crypto currency and its pricing takes place in a different scenario. Secondly, more than 60 billion units of Ripple is stored by developers, which one day will cause the collapse of the price.

I don't like the coin personally, full of misunderstood traders thinking banks will use the public tokens, they use a private supply on a private network, I don't see a use for it as a token, it's also highly centralised.

Private supply of WHAT?

Private network? What private network?

xCurrent is the products banks use for transfers, xCurrent does not use XRP, XRP is what you're buying, it supports fiat transfers which is what the banks are interested in
xRapid is a product they've made for banks so they can liquidate their money in to XRP, no banks are interested in it, it's far too volatile, they would rather stick with bonds.

Tests have been done with xRapid using a private supply/non circulating supply, banks are not buying the public XRP to even test it.

All of the banking hype you hear about Ripple is from banks using xCurrent for fiat transfers.

The key cost decision to a bank becomes, "Which one cost less? Deploying trillions in float to many countries, -or- holding some XRP and paying to maintain an offsetting hedge position?"

Time will tell, I guess

Currently, I think four clients use xRapid: MoneyGram, Mercury FX, IDT and Cuallix.
Pages:
Jump to: