Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple Going To Reach 10,000$ By 2020? - page 15. (Read 4527 times)

Activity: 1053
Merit: 142
Oh my god, these crypto noobs. Do a bit of research and find out yourself why it can't. I'll give you a simple math.
38,739,142,811 * 10000 = 387391428110000

You clearly didn't do research if you think it's gonna hit that number. On top of that, I believe people will wake up and Ripple will go to hell.

I really wonder what kind of ppl are hanging around on this forum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

10000 in 2020 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

please dude, stop investing your bucks on something you have no clue about... retard !!!!!!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Why stop at 10.000$?! Why not 100.000$ each? XRP to consume the planet and burst into a grand explosion.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 60

I don't like the coin personally, full of misunderstood traders thinking banks will use the public tokens, they use a private supply on a private network, I don't see a use for it as a token, it's also highly centralised.

Private supply of WHAT?

Private network? What private network?

xCurrent is the products banks use for transfers, xCurrent does not use XRP, XRP is what you're buying, it supports fiat transfers which is what the banks are interested in
xRapid is a product they've made for banks so they can liquidate their money in to XRP, no banks are interested in it, it's far too volatile, they would rather stick with bonds.

Tests have been done with xRapid using a private supply/non circulating supply, banks are not buying the public XRP to even test it.

All of the banking hype you hear about Ripple is from banks using xCurrent for fiat transfers.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321

I don't like the coin personally, full of misunderstood traders thinking banks will use the public tokens, they use a private supply on a private network, I don't see a use for it as a token, it's also highly centralised.

Private supply of WHAT?

Private network? What private network?

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Ripple is potential coin for me but it doesn't mean the price become very high like 10,000 dollars because that price is very high to ripple . Maybe the highest price for the ripple coin is $100 and maybe it's not happen because we don't know what really happen to ripple in the future . Maybe it will increase the price or decrease but I hope yhe price will increase more so we can make more money because for sure most of us have a lot of ripple.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
Impossible

Supply = 39,146,203,398
Market cap at $10,000 = $391,462,033,980,000

That's almost 400 trillion dollars

100% impossible

Be a big deal if the whole crypto market cap hits 1-2 trillion this year, to think 1 coin can hit over 5 trillion in the next 2 years is crazy, this question is asking if XRP can hit nearly 400 trillion in 2 years

At a real guess, stable $10 in 2 years would be a big deal for XRP

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
In order for ripple to come to its former position, similar conditions have to be established, news + comunity but this time it is harder to get out because there is a part that gets high commission and awaits to come out. These can be removed from nearby hands of fiashes
Activity: 44
Not going to happen, just check and compare the supply of BTC and XRP and you will have your answer. Ripple at 10000$ would generate incredible amount of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
It will take a lot of time for Ripple to reach that price in two years. I think $10,000 in 2020 is way too high for Ripple with the current price of $0.859. Ripple needs more strong strategies if they wanted to reach that spot. $10,000 can be consider as the top 2 in the list. Does it mean that Ripple might beat Ethereum someday? Oh no! That cannot be!
I also see that the ripple coin is still in its developing stage, and now it will continue to increase. until the ripple will defeat the ethereum it is highly unlikely also. because ethereum is much larger in its volume when compared to ripple
Activity: 252
This year Ripple reached a maximum of $ 3.7.Today it costs $ 1.5My guess is , When will bitcoin reach $100k that time to reach ripple value $5-10.So I think ripple value can't reach $10000 by 2020.
Activity: 126
Last December this coin price never reach two dollars flat but onlt 1 and point something, don't get disappointed but it won't reach that high for this two years, maybe we can dream of around one thousand dollars only. Be realistic on your calculation base on the total cap that has been sold or hold by the people. Still, this coin's supply has too many to dispose of, but, but! If they find ways to use this coin like on supermarkets, gasoline stations, online shopping, online food delivery, gambling sites, then the price may reach $5,000 with two years.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
It will take a lot of time for Ripple to reach that price in two years. I think $10,000 in 2020 is way too high for Ripple with the current price of $0.859. Ripple needs more strong strategies if they wanted to reach that spot. $10,000 can be consider as the top 2 in the list. Does it mean that Ripple might beat Ethereum someday? Oh no! That cannot be!
Activity: 182
It is just impossible. all the money of the earth should be into ripple to reach 10000$.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
i will never buy it, and my advice to u dont do it too, this centralised thing dosnt have anything with real crypto currencies, coz it is made by banks, if u dont believe me, go to their site and read who standes behind it, all info is public
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
Whenever I see this topic, I ask myself "how OP does feel now about his question"?  Cheesy

Wha? Its not 2020 yet!
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
Whenever I see this topic, I ask myself "how OP does feel now about his question"?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
This is simple blind eyes suggestion. Ripple with its centralized nature cannot ever reach that prize. You need to wait from 2120 to reach that price (no not kidding) Market cap cannot fulfill it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
not the ripple XRP
in fact many of us are just joining the ride of Ripples bullish reaction and price maps , and I think all of us knows what ripples behind is.
it is a centralized and owned by people and banksters which can manipulate us holders and also the price. we need unity to turn it down hehe. because cryptocurrency is made decentralized and peer to peer right? just my own thoughts
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 16, 2018, 04:48:45 AM
you need to wake up from your dream and from your moon planet these things dont happen in a blink am not sure even ETH can hit 10k talk-less of ripple..is absolutely unfair thinking to the crypto community
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 16, 2018, 03:13:35 AM
Especially after the recent news about ripple, it is certain that there will be a price increase. But for a prize like 10 thousand dolars, even the bitcoin must pass and be used by the whole world.
So it looks impossible Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: