Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple ( XRP ) a good way to go right now? - page 2. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency Ripple can be seen as an opportunity for investment in the long term. As every year, its price will grow anyway. Buying Ripple this year, you can extract a good income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Yes. It is still a good idea to invest here. But there are still a lot of coins that are way better than Ripple. If you have that amount of money find something that has a smaller value that has a good future and will become profitable.

No, it's not a god idea to go with ripple now. There are more solid projects and their tokens out there. Ripple is centralized and the supply is totally under control of the speculator owners. Don't invest in it.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Anyone who got in at ripple yesterday at 70 cents is someone I am very very envious off. I was thinking to get some since I missed the damned wagon last time around but only took a small amount at $1. Was right to think it would go even lower but was not able to be quick enough to get in on the action. XRP is still a good way to go right now for sure, I do not see myself as a holder at all, but good value right now for a token the company will surely want to keep above a dollar, if not to push for two at some point.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
XRP is the fool's gold of crypto

If I had merit to give I would be rewarding you for this post.
Activity: 89
XRP is the fool's gold of crypto
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
For sure, its like anytime. Buy the pump, sell the dump... No! Its a f***ing Bad idea to buy now...
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
Yes. It is still a good idea to invest here. But there are still a lot of coins that are way better than Ripple. If you have that amount of money find something that has a smaller value that has a good future and will become profitable.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i gues that NXT is better
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Coin Ripple is a strong project from the bankers. this coin has big ambitions. 01.01.18 capitalization is 86 $760 188 799, this is the second coin by market capitalization. And I think a good indicator for long-term investment
Activity: 560
If you have money i think it's fine to invest with xrp even with its $1.94 price right now.  It is still  okay to invest now because of its sustained growth.
Activity: 322
I believe yes, while XRP are still in top 10 in the market it make sense to hold it for now specially now because XRP are in top two, well of course you will still need to check or update the market for the price.
Activity: 273
Merit: 252
i swear, the majority of people surprised by the recent xrp activity is baffling... do people not think logically? look at ripple's/xrp use case and what they're achieving. they're acting in compliance with financial regulations, and as a company are completely transparent. adoption by new comers is what will elevate crypto, and guess what, new comers and those on the sidelines still associate btc with crime and fraud. so again, why are you surprised by xrp's rise? people, media, and banks have finally caught on - who/what do you think they'll trust more? don't be a hater because you missed the boat, or live in an idealistic/impractical world of no banks or government.

Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Ripple was sustaining it's growth when most of the altcoins was down for last 2 weeks. However, the price of ripple have moved drastically and this is not the best time to buy I guess. Wait for a while and buy if the price comes down below $2.
Activity: 350
Your professional profile on the blockchain
That is really crazy damn thing that cap of Ripple is much more than Ethereum cap (93kkk vs 70kkk). Ripple is pumped now by good news from Japan and Korea.
But i think that it is overbought now.
Activity: 420
I think now it is not right time to enter into the ripple market because already the price of the ripple increased a lot on the market. So better wait for further market settles in order to buy the ripple coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Wow the pump is strong with this one. Can't believe something so mainstream and popular actually gained more than 200% already. This is the kind of pump that scares me. I got out at 15k  sats per XRP and i'm happy with my profits. Curious as to what people will say next about Ripple when this massive bubble pops.
Activity: 78
Merit: 20
   Ripple is a secret weapon of banks against crypto currency!
States and banks through ripple want to seize and destroy the crypto currency with the entire crypto currency market! This crypt is a scam of states and banks.
For a couple of years she will eat all the major crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks.
The main difference between the virtual currency XRP, the creator of which is the company Ripple, is that this digital currency can not be produced. There are currently no pools or miners for XRP mining. Coins of this crypto currency are produced, in fact, as banknotes on a printing press. The release of these tokens is not limited to anything, as a result of which there can be infinitely many of them.

The main function of XRP coins is to perform interbank operations to transfer funds.

Based on this, it can be concluded that XRP is a centralized virtual currency with unlimited emissions used by the banking system.
At the moment in the world of virtual currencies are important events. Many owners of banking institutions claim that Bitcoin is a soap bubble, and try to reduce its popularity, as it is a threat to their sphere of activity. At the same time, many realize that direct opposition to the Bitcoin network can lead to the complete collapse of the financial system. Therefore, it was decided to introduce a new digital currency XRP to the market. At the same time, members of the banking sector did not come up with anything new.

The digital currency of Ripple was integrated into the virtual currency market through the use of all their features. The integration process occurred in several stages, causing gradual addiction in the members of the crypto-currency community. At the same time, the essence of the currency remains similar to the US dollar. So, all the banks of the world united to fight Bitcoin and created their currency Ripple. After all, having united to fight, they got a much greater chance of winning.

All news about this digital currency is released exclusively in a positive way, all user requirements are met. In addition, the issue of coins is not limited. And due to the increase in the value of the coins, they were quickly bought up, while not suspecting that for the money earned with the help of financing, users buy ordinary candy wrappers created by bankers who do not have security.
After a huge Ripple issue and with it the destruction of private user assets! Crypto currency of the whole world will be discredited!

Ripple Customers
According to the data posted on the company's official portal, the branches of the organization are based in such cities as:
Sydney, Luxembourg, Singapore, New York.
The client base of the company includes more than 100 customers located in different parts of the world. Customers of Ripple are financial institutions from Europe, North America and Australia. In 2017, the banking institution Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, which is considered Japan's largest financial organization, has approximately 90 branches in all countries of the world.

In addition to the above, the company takes part in a program called "Digital India", which is attended by the country's largest banks. Ripple also officially works with Chinese banks.

Also recently, an international payment service used by residents of many countries under the name American Express was connected to the Ripple network.

Based on the above information, we can say that Ripple is an organization actively promoting the technology of the distributed registry in the banking sector.
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
So safe to say now is not a good time buy ripple? seems pretty high to get more..
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I have a good amount in BTC right now and plan to hold that for a few months. I also have quite a lot in ETH and plan to hold that. I want to invest in XRP ( roughly 5 000 USD ) but it has not been moving much..what are your thoughts..any hard evidence for a good future?

Thanks in advance for the help!!!  Grin Grin

Ripple is good choice anyway if you can set limit order for buying and selling to gain profit.
If you hold long term i am not sure it can give you more revenue.
Activity: 135
$1 is inevitable i think, crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: