Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple ( XRP ) a good way to go right now? - page 4. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
I see little to suggest ripple will make any big price movements, the price seems to fluctuate within about a 30-50% band, from $0.2 to $0.3. If you're interesting in buying it to sell off at high points and rebuy then go for it, if you're looking to hold it for the long term then I don't see any strong evidence to suggest you should

What do you think is one of the best long term?

There are many that are interesting, you can look to some of the main currencies such as litecoin or one that's been performing well lately is IOTA and has a lot of hype. A coin I like is Enjin, the games market is huge and with a market cap of only $30m it has great potential to grow.

You have to be ashamed of yourself, to suggest people by ATH... LOL

Hope OP did not listen...
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
i agree with you though. Ripple seems to be a good investment in the short-run.But i wouldnt hold for more than 2weeks if you ask me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
My biggest problem with Ripple is that the company owns so much of it and could easily kill the whole project. Not that they would, but it is possible. And with my risk management I am not willing to take that risk, and I would suggest you dont.

Your risk management should be more thorough, then you'd know what happened with remaining coins a bit earlier this month Cheesy

Yeah the company locking away their share was an excellent idea. Glad I bought in yesterday morning! Now to take my 65% wins or HODL... that is the true question...
This will be a period for Alts to grow for at least a month while bitcoin sleeps. The cycle continues. Leave it in ripple for a while and you will not regret it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
My biggest problem with Ripple is that the company owns so much of it and could easily kill the whole project. Not that they would, but it is possible. And with my risk management I am not willing to take that risk, and I would suggest you dont.

Your risk management should be more thorough, then you'd know what happened with remaining coins a bit earlier this month Cheesy

Yeah the company locking away their share was an excellent idea. Glad I bought in yesterday morning! Now to take my 65% wins or HODL... that is the true question...
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Now Ripple grows very quickly, it is probably better to wait until it becomes cheaper, because now the price is high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I think yes, because I think it will continue to rise, all other coins has risen a lot but ripple is not among of them. Now buy the news not sell the news.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Lol, not anymore. I mean it probably still is a good price but its pretty high. Its been at .20 for forever and this jump is too expensive. I believe it will correct to like .50. Then take some time and go back up to .80-$1. More people will buy since its such at a low price than all the other top 5 coins.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
December 14, 2017, 04:18:31 PM

Activity: 14
December 14, 2017, 04:16:02 PM
lol hope you got some when you posted this... I sold mine on the 13th, way to early! Doubled profits, but could have tripled so far.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
December 11, 2017, 09:28:07 PM
Activity: 336
December 11, 2017, 06:32:43 PM
I see little to suggest ripple will make any big price movements, the price seems to fluctuate within about a 30-50% band, from $0.2 to $0.3. If you're interesting in buying it to sell off at high points and rebuy then go for it, if you're looking to hold it for the long term then I don't see any strong evidence to suggest you should

There are many that are interesting, you can look to some of the main currencies such as litecoin or one that's been performing well lately is IOTA and has a lot of hype. A coin I like is Enjin, the games market is huge and with a market cap of only $30m it has great potential to grow.

Ok thanks man

You're welcome, either way best of luck with your investments. I don't know how much BTC and ETH you hold but one thing I would say is be sure to have some diversity as it really helps to reduce the risk across your portfolio!
Activity: 16
December 11, 2017, 06:25:54 PM

Ok thanks man
December 11, 2017, 06:00:06 PM

December 11, 2017, 05:45:23 PM

December 11, 2017, 05:43:05 PM
December 11, 2017, 05:36:30 PM
I have a good amount in BTC right now and plan to hold that for a few months. I also have quite a lot in ETH and plan to hold that. I want to invest in XRP ( roughly 5 000 USD ) but it has not been moving much..what are your thoughts..any hard evidence for a good future?

Thanks in advance for the help!!!  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: