Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ripple ( XRP ) a good way to go right now? - page 3. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
I myself could only wish i have extra money to invest on this alternate coins. Ripple is climbing on the charts just a little shy above from Bitcoin's market value which is a good indicator that Ripple will go on a price hike in a matter of time now.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
I have a good amount in BTC right now and plan to hold that for a few months. I also have quite a lot in ETH and plan to hold that. I want to invest in XRP ( roughly 5 000 USD ) but it has not been moving much..what are your thoughts..any hard evidence for a good future?

Thanks in advance for the help!!!  Grin Grin
Hold the XRP and a waste of time, it is a currency that is very stable and little changes significantly in value, of course if you want to leave your money standing for about 6 months or more it is sure to give you some feedback. She is good at doing daily trades, since she goes back and a half back (from a check in the chart) at an interesting price and soon after she returns to her normal, doing so her gains will be much bigger than letting her simply stop at hold .
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Ripple alredy grew up, but in my opinion it gonna be bigger. It has big potential to grow up
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
check the news American express is utilizing ripple for cross boarder payments... its more than massive!!!

Really? I didnt read that yet. If its true thats huge news. This definitely explains the pump if true. Makes me even more confident in my investment in Ripple.

EDIT: http://fortune.com/2017/11/16/amex-payments-ripple-blockchain/

But this news is from 16.11., dont you think that the pump should have happened then and not one month later? I think that this isnt the reason for it pumping now, there has to be another one.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
As an investor, I would buy and forget as my time-frame is a couple of years. As a trader, I'd buy at the start of another up-move rather than catch the price as it falls.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
check the news American express is utilizing ripple for cross boarder payments... its more than massive!!!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
lol hope you got some when you posted this... I sold mine on the 13th, way to early! Doubled profits, but could have tripled so far.

Same here... but we need to think that a profit is always a profit  Grin
Activity: 273
The pump is apparently due to interest from South Korean investors.

no.

the interest is in:

- 2 household name parternships which will be announced
- live demonstration of a mobile app payment powered by ripple on nikkei morning plus in japan (literally happening right now)
- possible "when moon" response (joke tweet) from joel katz (david schwartz)
- XRP appearing in google search on coinbase
- satoshi citadel industries and SBI virtual currencies announcement to sell XRP
- yoshitaka kitao's (CEO of the SBI group) tweet saying "forget about bitcoin, we’re all in on XRP!"
- all the mainstream coverage (finally) on ripple...
Activity: 273
My biggest problem with Ripple is that the company owns so much of it and could easily kill the whole project. Not that they would, but it is possible. And with my risk management I am not willing to take that risk, and I would suggest you dont.

what? you're insanely misinformed.

ripple is more decentralized than every other token, and is a safer bet than bitcoin or ethereum for example. the 3 largest btc mining pools control 51% of the hash, and the ETH dev's premined an additional 17% of the 72m at launch. there's also no supply hard cap... this could never happen per ripple's protocol. you should learn more before spreading lies / FUD.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I have a good amount in BTC right now and plan to hold that for a few months. I also have quite a lot in ETH and plan to hold that. I want to invest in XRP ( roughly 5 000 USD ) but it has not been moving much..what are your thoughts..any hard evidence for a good future?

Thanks in advance for the help!!! 

Well, honestly I couldn't understand the ripple pump's reason. I expected it to suffer from the constant low prices but it made almost 2x in terms of its dollar value. This is a good achievement for ripple. The next one could be $1 closely.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Ripple has gotten a very big pump today, at one moment the value was at 0.89$, now it is dropping a little bit.
The pump is apparently due to interest from South Korean investors.
Activity: 238
OP did you decide to buy or didnt you because of this thread? I hope for you that you did buy and enjoy your riches now.

Actually I also monitored Ripple for quite some time and finally decided to jump in. I first wanted to wait until it dipped another time under $.20, but luckily I wasnt patient and did buy at $.23. One of the best decisions for me this year!
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Huge price growth in short period of time.But im afraid,we will see the same picture as bitcoin cash.2800 pump and dump to 800 .So expect to see a strong correction

No no... THIS is the correction. And please: Don't compare a useless, ordinary, empty coin like Bitcoin Cash (whose only features are its name and its mass adoption cause of its airdrop) with XRP...
Wink
Activity: 266
Prontapay
Huge price growth in short period of time.But im afraid,we will see the same picture as bitcoin cash.2800 pump and dump to 800 .So expect to see a strong correction
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Ripple is a very good way to go right now. We see the price going up these days and that will go on. Korean banks are planning to use Ripple, that will push up the price even higher. Next year altcoins will have a bigger share in the cryptocurrency space. But at the moment Ripple is the 3rd best after Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Its way to pumped atm but there will still be few swing trades on it,also it was a great coin for me to earn on price difference beetween exchanges because of it fast transaction time
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Wow everyone was saying XRP is bank coin and nothing is moving, but now you see it, extreme pump going on. And it is not stable anyone, 1 dollar ripple seemed like a dream but may now become a reality
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
XRP did a decent jump in spring this year (like most of the other coins). After that we had zounds of good news around XRP, but lots of FUD together with the unsettled market (because of the BTC forks, China acts, etc etc), kept the price of XRP too deep and deeply undervalued.
But the agitation - because of BTC - calms down now. The dust settles finally. BTC got ennobled, took its rise, touches its top, and now... ?
Now the things are happening all together, everything in a single moment, which had been expected to happen months and weeks ago. Everyone, who has invested in XRP for at least some months, woke up at least one morning per week, asking himself: Why does this f*ing coin NOT move???
Now it does.
And it will catch up everything, what is missed since early summer.
And this is a lot...
Wink
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Ask yourself that question what is the benefit with keeping ripple. Ripple company collect good fund with ripple coin for their job but they didn't say anything about profit sharing. İt is just a copy paste coin  like many others.

You such a waste of time, go copy and paste, want see that
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Ask yourself that question what is the benefit with keeping ripple. Ripple company collect good fund with ripple coin for their job but they didn't say anything about profit sharing. İt is just a copy paste coin  like many others.
Pages:
Jump to: