Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Russia is on the way to adopt cryptocurrencies? - page 2. (Read 1745 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
More and more countries are on the verge of accepting crypto currencies with open arms. And Russia is no exception. But according to what I've gathered from recent posts and articles that I read lately, I have found that bitcoin and other crypto currencies. More than 50 percent people have not even heard of this market and aren't really aware of bitcoin.

Read more about this survey @ https://cointelegraph.com/news/44-percent-of-russians-have-heard-of-cryptocurrency-new-survey-reveals

Also if there are certain steps taken on by the authorities to adopt crypto currency and make more friendly regulations for the operation of the crypto market, then it is a good start up move.

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
In Russia, the law on crypto-currencies has already been adopted. According to this law, crypto-currencies are property, and mining is entrepreneurial activity.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Russia is a stable and developed country, with the system under Putin's command today I think it is useless to hope that cryptocurrencies would be legal and used in the country.
Because Russia understand how resilient bitcoin how fast  and reliable currency if your country many bitcoin currency  circulating it mean also that  your country economy is doing well because the economy will evolve because your will have a buying power it will generate jobs and provide people good income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Ideally, majority of the crypto services have left lawmakers and regulators in a dilemma as it is a new technology and they don't fully understand its operations. So we hope this initiative is bot impeded upon by government officials (especially when people have built trust with it and are enjoying the services rendered).
Russia is a stable and developed country, with the system under Putin's command today I think it is useless to hope that cryptocurrencies would be legal and used in the country.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Is that really possible to happen? I mean if economic condition changes, it is possible to be adopted, but looking at the fact these days, seems it is still far that Russia will adopt cryptocurrencies, since they are stable and developed country with the running system they have now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Russian people will always find a way around any regulation. So now the whole russian business is working. Therefore, such exchanges will soon open at every corner.
For me this country could be one of those places where crypto will be legal faster than in others, who knows if their goverment won't make this before 2020.
Under the current Putin-Medvedev rule, Russia will not adopt good laws with respect to the crypto currency. These are all words, and then they are constantly contradictory. In practice, in Russia any actions with respect to crypto-currencies and, in general, the freedom of citizens are prohibited. Hypocrisy is erected in the government of this government, so I think that while Russia for the crypto-currency world is lost.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
For years Russia and its government, in particular, have had unique love-hate relationships with Blockchains, Bitcoin, and Cryptocurrency in general. But, today, Russia is a breeding ground for cryptocurrency innovation. Cryptocurrency is always popular in Russia. Russia is a potential center for the inevitable cryptocurrency revolution.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
And Russia will soon join the ranks of countries that understand all the possibilities of this currency.
Activity: 154
A bitcoin exchange bureau has been opened in the Russian capital. According to local media reports, this is the only exchange office in Moscow that buys and sells cryptos for cash. Lawyers say nothing in the law forbids this type of service, and the business is legal.

The Russian authorities have not yet regulated cryptocurrencies, but the Russians are already adopting them. A new bitcoin change has been opened recently, not far from one of Moscow's main railway stations, Kursky Vokzal. According to media reports, the office is the first of its kind in the Russian capital.
there are several voices from inside the Russian state that are trying to embrace the cryptocurrency, namely some of the big companies that are there, some things related to the planning, also considering emission exemptions. Later, it is not only computers that can produce certain algorithms such as Bitcoin which have no legal responsibility to handle it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
The thread was created in April and yes though this news has become bit older, its kind of a reminder of good things happening around about crypto currencies. Russia, a grown country appreciating and welcoming crypto currencies in their country is really adorable. Other countries should start looking into the benefits of accepting bitcoin and other crypto currencies as well. I do hope that the number of countries looking at bitcoin's growth and their will to accept is slowly seen and the same is expressed via medias.
Merit: 11
I do not believe that in Russia, under the current government, people are allowed to use crypto-currencies freely. That is the only excellent item in Moscow for the exchange of crypto currency if not yet closed, then they will close soon. The representatives of the authorities and politicians have more negative attitude to the crypto currency than positive. Adoption of the laws on crypto-currency in the State Duma of Russia is postponed for this autumn. First let's see which of the bills they will accept.
Activity: 154
A bitcoin exchange bureau has been opened in the Russian capital. According to local media reports, this is the only exchange office in Moscow that buys and sells cryptos for cash. Lawyers say nothing in the law forbids this type of service, and the business is legal.

The Russian authorities have not yet regulated cryptocurrencies, but the Russians are already adopting them. A new bitcoin change has been opened recently, not far from one of Moscow's main railway stations, Kursky Vokzal. According to media reports, the office is the first of its kind in the Russian capital.
we all know that some big countries are trying to adopt bitcoin, like Rusi because the development of bitcoin in Russia is so fast that they try to adopt bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool. The government's vision to monitor all of these transactions seems to be a little over the limit. Financial governance and regulatory bodies are also expected to contribute to decisions regarding the legal status of Bitcoin in the coming months. Once this decision is approved, the relevant departments and ministries will begin drafting new regulations and compliance requirements for the Bitcoin platform and the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Russian people will always find a way around any regulation. So now the whole russian business is working. Therefore, such exchanges will soon open at every corner.
For me this country could be one of those places where crypto will be legal faster than in others, who knows if their goverment won't make this before 2020.
Activity: 350
Yes, Russia is in the process of adopting cryptocurrency. Even a few months ago, I heard a news that said: President Putin announced his support for cryptocurrency in Russia and ordered legislation to create infrastructure for its national adoption. Five distinct legal structures were created: for taxing cryptocurrency miners, nurturing blockchain technology in business, regulating initial coin offerings (ICOs), and creating a comprehensive payment system for citizens. The most startling announcement was Putin’s intention to build a digital version of the ruble called ‘CryptoRuble’.
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

Russia's move to recognize the legitimacy of Bitcoin as a currency seems to be getting closer. Establishing legal status for Bitcoin as a currency not only makes it easier for members of the public to use cryptocurrency in various applications that indicate that bitcoin will actually be adopted by Russia.

LOL. Please wake up guys. Russia will not recognized crypto, not even Vitalik's Ethereum. Just look at articles last week, specially around the March timeline, they have released so much news about crypto that everyone jump on the bandwagon that they will accept crypto, but up to know what happened? NADA. So I suggest that you should forgot about Russia, just like we forgot about China. And if ever you positive news about them, the next day you will find someone making a complete contradictory statements, that's been the case and will be in the next couple of years.

Russia's move to recognize the legitimacy of Bitcoin as a currency seems to be getting closer. Establishing legal status for Bitcoin as a currency not only makes it easier for members of the public to use cryptocurrency in various applications that indicate that bitcoin will actually be adopted by Russia.
Activity: 23
Why not? Bitcoins are very popular and I believe the Russian government will be aware of the importance of this electronic currency and perhaps in the future Russia is getting richer thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
In Russia, crypto-currency is regulated legislatively, so they are so quietly used by society.
Pages:
Jump to: