Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Russia is on the way to adopt cryptocurrencies? - page 3. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
government authorities for a long time could not decide whether it was legal to buy bitcoins in Russia. Great hopes are placed on the bill, which is due to be published in September 2018.On the territory of Russia, the approaches to nature and the essence of crypto-currencies changed quite rapidly
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
In Russia, issued a law on the digital currency in which the crypto currency was given the status of ownership, and people who are engaged in mining are recognized as entrepreneurs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I think that under Putin-Medvedev rule in Russia, the people of Russia have nothing to hope for legalization of the country's crypto currency. If this happens, then it will be something half-hearted and with a lot of restrictions, so people will not be allowed to use crypto currency freely.
The government of Russia is afraid of its people and therefore complete freedom, even in the crypto currency, it will not give its citizens.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
yes it could be even mined bitcoin activity and digital currency in Russia has become a new trend. Mining miners are struggling to compete with major operations involving supercomputers, especially supercomputers from nuclear facilities. If this happens, it is likely that Russia will adopt Bitcoin.

it looks like the Russian government does not want to be left behind in digital currency issues, and the steps taken are also steps that do not play, and European countries must also be vigilant because Russia is very likely to become a new giant in the world of crypto currency, and maybe the Russian government unites with China to make their own crypto currency.
Activity: 7
Merit: 22
Exactly! Politics, finance, and the citizenry of Russia are slowly moving towards blockchain-based infrastructure. For Russia especially, blockchain must be a compromise between autonomy and control, and this reality will require a delicate hand, but it is already underway.

Russia is on the way to adopt cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Yes, as far as I know, Russia is on its way to adopting cryptocurrencies. A few months ago, I read the news that the Russian Authority plans to issue a new law that will effectively legalize the summer cryptocurrency market this year. The Russian government has set a deadline this summer for cryptocurrency laws that are relevant for adoption in the country.
Activity: 266
Under the current government, there can be no such thing. Except if the ruling elite of the country finds a way to use and enrich themselves with cryptocurrency
Activity: 154
It is interesting to look at the legal exchange of bitcoins in Russia. I think not everything is as good as we think. But my opinion, Belarus in the field of crypto currencies has overtaken its neighbor with a more loyal law on crypto-currencies, which, unlike Rossiisky, was adopted.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Meanwhile there is no concrete law about crypto regulation in Russia new and new spots open which work with crypto currencies. Even on TV during the world cup I saw such places where football fans from over the world could pay with bitcoin's.
Activity: 29
Rather, Yes than no, Belarus has already done it
Activity: 70

I am hoping that eventually Russia will be opening its doors to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Considering that there are now many Russians who are already into this new industry, let's cross our fingers that the government will consider this fact in formulating its final decision on this matter. Russia can be that big and important market that we should not lose.

The Russian government must have thought of the profit and loss in the cryptocurrency  issue, besides many western countries which are Russia's big competitors who have long applied the bitcoin currency, of course Russia does not want to miss their competitors

if you want to dominate the world market, Russia certainly must keep abreast of the times, especially in the global exchange system, which is very likely to be controlled by digital currencies, besides that no country can regulate it. currency also uses it without having to be complicated in regulation, so bitcoin has the potential to become a medium of exchange for the future.
Activity: 108
In Russia, all questions on the account of the crypt remain open and unresolved.
Activity: 38
Russia is as far from accepting crypto-currencies. Officials think only how to impose a crypto activity tax and nothing more. The government does not see prospects, but only an extra problem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
Yes russia is on the way to adopt cryptocurrency, i also heard this news. Russia is a well developing country they are ready to accept cryptocurrency. They know the economic growth of the country will be great if it is accepted by the government that's why many countries now accept bitcoin as legal. There are so many local exchanges opened for transactions. Like russia many countries now announced cryptocurrency as legal in their country.
Activity: 76
It seems to me that this news is directed only to the fact that Russian was not looking for opportunities to leave in the dark the Internet. Then from there do not get it. Putin will never allow Russians to use cryptocurrencies. This will weaken the ruble. Russia's economy may not stand it.
maybe the government does not want to accept and even intends to reject the cryptocurrency, but is it possible for the market, especially big businessmen to accept that, because the world has entered the digital era which requires business people to move quickly, especially in terms of payment.

the Russian government must have thought about starting to learn how to work bitcoin if you don't want to be left behind from other developed countries
Activity: 410
That's right.I have also heard that Russia is not going to impose bans on cryptocurrency operations,but on the contrary,it is going to fully support them.And is in my opinion absolutely the right decision. Russia simply does not want to fall behind again and,on the contrary, is aimed at moving forward in the world economy.What it can undoubtedly help blockchain technology.
Activity: 438
B Poccии yжe пpиняли зaкoнoпpoeкт o цифpoвыx вaлютax. B нeм кpиптoвaлютa и тoкeны пpизнaютcя имyщecтвoм. и eщe ecли мaйнep в тeчeниe тpex мecяцeв пoдpяд пpeвыcит лимиты энepгoпoтpeблeния, ycтaнoвлeнныe пpaвитeльcтвoм PФ, тo eгo дeятeльнocть бyдeт cчитaтьcя пpeдпpинимaтeльcкoй.
Activity: 10
Russia is the home of the founder of Ethereum, the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world after bitcoin, Vitalik Buterin. The world’s largest bitcoin Miner, Bitfury , was created by another russian ,Valery Vavilov.
Cryptocurrencies have always been popular in Russia, but for years Russia and its government in particular has had a unique love-hate relationship with Blockchains , Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies in general.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
As far as I remember, the latest news that I read about Russia is that the government is only thinking about the issue related to the decision to legitimize or not the crypt.

And as far as I can remember, they have been saying that since March of 2017. LOL. Do you guys still think that Russia will give everything up and support crypto? Nah. As you have said they are still thinking but on the other hand, they already created their own crypto government back coin (Crypto Rubble). So this whole discussions about Russia adopting crypto should be put to rest and as long as Putin is on top of the country, there's no way that they give up everything on this decentralizes market. They want to have total control of everything and that's the main reason why they will not allow crypto, too decentralizes with no central authority.
Yes they were not allowing any decentralization technology to take over their country,there is lot difference from decentralized and centralized crypto,the centralized crypto is much similar to the fiat money other than it is in digital form.So Russia is one of the country who strongly opposes the crypto currencies but until how long?the condition may change at any time like happened in China.
Activity: 32
As a russian i can tell you: our goverment just trying to take control on everything. They are not trying to adopt, they are trying to controll crypto
Pages:
Jump to: