Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Satoshi about to show up? - page 6. (Read 719 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
September 06, 2021, 05:23:51 PM
Coincidental thread title at a time when Cøbra tweeted this > https://twitter.com/CobraBitcoin/status/1434879277552570375?s=19

Anyway regarding Satoshi, everything has been covered already in these threads
if you have the patience to go through them.

Satoshi wont move coins, Satoshi knows that would damage the project (short term)

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Part History, Part Mystery, and a New Solution!

2009 coins on the move? Probably not Satoshi

Did Satoshi just moved his coins?

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 06, 2021, 05:20:05 PM
Hello, I was wondering why 21M? maybe SN wanted to keep 1M himself, then, when BTC hits 1.000.000, donate 1.000.000.000.000 to charities or make some kind of good actions? would be great, besides of giving us this beautifull gift. Its about to happen any time soon....thanks for reading.
We cant even sure if Satoshi is still alive or he does have access to those wallets which contains overall 1M coins and thats why its better not to stress up yourself on minding like this because we dont know if it could
really happen or not and yes it do really looks or sounds good if ever about those charitable works but for having that kind of riches then for sure you would spoil it for yourself.  Cheesy
and hey, you shouldnt mind yourself to consider for bitcoin to reach $1M/coin because this is something that even on my dreams for it not to happen.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 304
kycfree
September 06, 2021, 04:56:21 PM
I think that there is no way Satoshi are revealing their identity. I don't know why they didn't reveal it in the first place but there must be a logical reason I believe. Maybe something really terrible is going to happen after Satoshi reveal their identity. Otherwise, there is no meaning in hiding this information from us. We know the creators of all the other top coins in the market. But we still have no idea about who Bitcoin's creator would be.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
September 06, 2021, 02:55:51 PM
Hello, I was wondering why 21M? maybe SN wanted to keep 1M himself, then, when BTC hits 1.000.000, donate 1.000.000.000.000 to charities or make some kind of good actions? would be great, besides of giving us this beautifull gift. Its about to happen any time soon....thanks for reading.

Wait what do you mean exactly?
The guy is someone who already gave us more than we could ask for and at the same time it is not safe for him to show up in the middle of nowhere since at the end of the day there are governmental bodies running after him, trying to find him so it would not actually be a wise idea. He did hide from everyone else for a really long time and if he would have wanted credits or would have wanted to do anything else he would have done it and be can even do it while hiding. I do not think he should show up and I have no idea why the coins moved, might be some whale alerts on the way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
September 06, 2021, 02:54:57 PM
I don't think that Satoshi Nakamoto will ever reveal their identity. Because they would already do this many years ago if they wanted. I call Satoshi as "they" because we don't even know whether Satoshi is a person or a group of people. I would want to know this at least. We still wouldn't know who they would be in the end. Even if Bitcoin price reaches millions of dollars worth value or it becomes the global currency somehow, I still don't believe that we will figure out who Satoshi is.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
September 06, 2021, 02:43:23 PM
If Satoshi moves their coins, bitcoin will probably crash anyway.

That'll be a headline within an hour on most news sites that have covered bitcoin in the past if those coins move. 
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
September 06, 2021, 12:54:33 PM
Have you ever thought whether Satoshi is still alive? when he is dead there is no way he will appear. one more thing is the name Satoshi Nakamoto a person's name or is it the name of a group? until now there is no answer, for sure it's a mystery that will not be solved.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 06, 2021, 12:34:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: