Pages:
Author

Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 14. (Read 4984 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
I do not think that small business that are profit oriented would want to sell goods and services for Cryptocurrency.
The reason for this is not far fetched.
The volatility nature of Cryptocurrency is a stumbling block to that .
But it would be a good development if small businesses starts accepting it.
The ones that will accept cryptocurrencies first are big business and then as more people begin to use it then we will see small business accepting bitcoin, this is similar to what happened with credit cards, at first only big business accepted them and then as credit cards became really popular then you could see them accepted everywhere and now in my country there is not a store I can find that does not accept credit cards.

So the only thing we need is for the development of bitcoin and its adoption to go up so in the future we can see the day when everyone can accept bitcoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

I think it takes a lot of effort and money to integrate money into a small business, especially, if they are going to make their own coin. They need an expert to help them with their system and contract and they need to rework their business model to fit with the new payment system. This can be attainable in the future.
if they make their own coins it will certainly require a lot of funds. and this is not comparable to the scale of their business. I think once they get crypto from the transaction, then the money will spin for the continuity of their business. but indeed I hope that later it can be done as you speak, but I think it still takes a long time
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I think it's a good idea, if there are many people who start the crypto business, then people can use crypto in addition to trading and investing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
Everyone can do to sell and buy there goods in crypto but many things will be considered like a transaction that not to fast and the government that not want to develop the Cryptocurrency in every country that using it. But it's good to use it in the business because it will be no hassle except the slow transaction.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

I think it takes a lot of effort and money to integrate money into a small business, especially, if they are going to make their own coin. They need an expert to help them with their system and contract and they need to rework their business model to fit with the new payment system. This can be attainable in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
According to what I have observed, there are only few stores who are ready to accept cryptocurrencies. Most of the merchants are afraid to adopt it because of the volatility of the bitcoin. It takes more years for them to be ready in accepting cryptocurrencies.
If you look at the past there were just few of them, now there are many more of them, it`s normal to expect that in future there will be even more stores that accepts crypto. For now that`s limited just for big cities in developed countries, but that will spread. Will it take few years or 5 years is it matter? It`s question for us can we be here all that time and save some crypto for that future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
According to what I have observed, there are only few stores who are ready to accept cryptocurrencies. Most of the merchants are afraid to adopt it because of the volatility of the bitcoin. It takes more years for them to be ready in accepting cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
it all depends on merchants acceptance if the number of consumers willing to pay in cryptocurrency then merchants automatically keep accepting in cryptocurrency
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO

I think small bussiness can adapting in any economic situation. If government regulating bitcoin or others cryptocurrency as currency, i think small bussiness want to adopt bitcoin. Many motivation why small bussiness accepting bitcoin one of that reason is bitcoin is store of value and its good to hold for long term
Activity: 518
Yes of course, They just need some support of our fellow user of our Cryptocurrency because they are the people who must do some buying to their products to improve their small business. And I think most of the small business owners must also have a communication to other people to let them know how they can provide us with their products.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Most of the small business merchants are accepting bitcoin as payment processors even the consumers are willing to buy with bitcoin as one of the payment opitions
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I do not think that small business that are profit oriented would want to sell goods and services for Cryptocurrency.
The reason for this is not far fetched.
The volatility nature of Cryptocurrency is a stumbling block to that .
But it would be a good development if small businesses starts accepting it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Where I live, my brother in law started a business related to Ethereum.
I would not do it myself, it is risky but so far it is working ok (mining related).
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.

The best motivation, in my opinion, would be attracting more customers. If there were two possibilities of buying the same product, one with fiat and another with crypto, many of the crypto holders would prefer buying with it (especially if they saw attractive exchange rates). Basically it depends on what you are selling and what volumes you can achieve by accepting crypto at advantageous for customers(and disadvantageous for you) rates. Sometimes it's better to lose 5% on the price of each item, but earn more, in fact, due to increased sales volume.

When the situation came to Bitcoin the people will so much disappointed with the cryptocurrency uses so they are not understand the current situation defects so they are not ready to sell or buy cryptocurrency at the situation but it changes soon and it will come to normal position.

You are talking about vast majority, and I agree with you in that regard. But there are millions of those who are ready to use crypto, and in fact using it already. And those people would buy goods in an online store, as described in the OP, but only if it was advantageous for them to do so. That's why I suggested to set up attractive exchange rates, and maybe lose a bit on every single item, but attract many crypto holders from around the world to your store, and to win as a result.
Activity: 532
Maybe is best and smart ideas when we got much profit at cryptocurrency and bitcoin, we used it for build real business. Many people never care about the next time how to get success after profit with bitcoin or altcoin, you have schedule your plan after profit with crypto.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Actually I really wish that youtube and google adsense are pay me with bitcoin, using paypal is risky they can freeze my account anytime. I have plan to build an app which ease people to find job and paid in crypto but until now it is only a plan.

i hear a rumor before that youtube will be paying thier workers with bitcoin/crypto but i think it will take alot of time in order for it to be implemented because cryptos are not yet really popular  . using paypal is more easier and its not risky only if you know what you are doing  . they cannot freezee or ban your account as long as you are not doing any illegal stuffs that against thier t.o.s 

anyways , goodluck with your plan .  ive already witnessed the same idea but the jobs arent user friendly . i wish there is a simillar site that offers a career for unskilled/uneducated people like me  . sigh   Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Actually I really wish that youtube and google adsense are pay me with bitcoin, using paypal is risky they can freeze my account anytime. I have plan to build an app which ease people to find job and paid in crypto but until now it is only a plan.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
In my opinion it is not ready, bitcoin is a complicated matter so that the small business is not ready to make bitcoin a payment system, especially many cases of hacking so security is still a debate.
another one that bitcoin itself is very volatile and the value changes every second. this is actually very less good when used as a payment in a wide range
well, whatever happens, I think selling a small business for cryptocurrency is a mistake. I think that it's better to make the development of a small business a big business with the help of cryptocurrency. well, but I see that some people are desperate to do this. well, it might benefit, but it could also be a loss.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
maybe it's possible for the future but for now it can't be done in my country because the government hasn't legalized the crypto currency as the applicable currency and can't be the currency that can make official payments
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
In my opinion it is not ready, bitcoin is a complicated matter so that the small business is not ready to make bitcoin a payment system, especially many cases of hacking so security is still a debate.
another one that bitcoin itself is very volatile and the value changes every second. this is actually very less good when used as a payment in a wide range
Pages:
Jump to: