Pages:
Author

Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 15. (Read 4984 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Haha, I think not.
Who wants to sell something for cryptocurrency, when the market is at its very bottom.
It seems to me that this will be all later when the cryptocurrency situation becomes more understandable.
No for your post mate , those who knows the worth of crypto will surely take this step happily and they will make more than double profit with crypto business faster than they are taking with that miner business. So if I ever got this opportunity to get crypto for selling my businesses I will surely go for it without thinking even twice.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Since I am very enthusiastic about the development of this market I will have no problems accepting bitcoin as a form of payment for my job but the rest of the people are not ready to use a form of payment that can be so volatile as bitcoin because they prefer to have a currency that does not move so abruptly, this is one reason why it seems to me the adoption of cryptocurrencies seems to be slowing down.

But that is not really a problem to me since I can take advantage of the volatility by selling my coins when their fiat value goes really high or hold my coins like what I am doing now that the market is not giving profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
most of the small business are coming forward to sell products with the acceptance of crypto now in the coming months we can expect more growth in mass adoption from the merchant
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Haha, I think not.
Who wants to sell something for cryptocurrency, when the market is at its very bottom.
It seems to me that this will be all later when the cryptocurrency situation becomes more understandable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
I currently watched a news that some of the fish vendors here in my country some of them are accepting online payments even they only run a small business which is selling fish. And I think many people are really ready to accept online currency for a efficient and hassle free payments that's why I really believe that soon these year more people will gonna be interested in using online currency.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Obviously not, especially with this level of volatility. But if the price stabilizes, then maybe there's a chance.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
In my opinion it is not ready, bitcoin is a complicated matter so that the small business is not ready to make bitcoin a payment system, especially many cases of hacking so security is still a debate.
Security is not a matter of the entrepreneuers,only the prices matters a lot when it comes to payment system.People are afraid to take it as payment since the prices may fall at any time so they don't want to risk themselves by accepting a volatile currency.

I'm sure there are services to counter that by locking the payment price else none of the other businesses will be using bitcoin/crypto as payment method. I think problem is people are not educated enough and they feel that cash/debit/credit is working fine for them. It's hard to break old habbits for some people.
They too have some valid reason for using the fiat for payment system like the transaction will be instant,no direct fee and no need to wait but they forget about the fact their money keep losing the value because of inflation when days passes so teaching why we need bitcoin will convince many people that saying bitcoin is better.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
In my opinion it is not ready, bitcoin is a complicated matter so that the small business is not ready to make bitcoin a payment system, especially many cases of hacking so security is still a debate.
Security is not a matter of the entrepreneuers,only the prices matters a lot when it comes to payment system.People are afraid to take it as payment since the prices may fall at any time so they don't want to risk themselves by accepting a volatile currency.

I'm sure there are services to counter that by locking the payment price else none of the other businesses will be using bitcoin/crypto as payment method. I think problem is people are not educated enough and they feel that cash/debit/credit is working fine for them. It's hard to break old habbits for some people.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

The best motivation, in my opinion, would be attracting more customers. If there were two possibilities of buying the same product, one with fiat and another with crypto, many of the crypto holders would prefer buying with it (especially if they saw attractive exchange rates). Basically it depends on what you are selling and what volumes you can achieve by accepting crypto at advantageous for customers(and disadvantageous for you) rates. Sometimes it's better to lose 5% on the price of each item, but earn more, in fact, due to increased sales volume.

When the situation came to Bitcoin the people will so much disappointed with the cryptocurrency uses so they are not understand the current situation defects so they are not ready to sell or buy cryptocurrency at the situation but it changes soon and it will come to normal position.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

The best motivation, in my opinion, would be attracting more customers. If there were two possibilities of buying the same product, one with fiat and another with crypto, many of the crypto holders would prefer buying with it (especially if they saw attractive exchange rates). Basically it depends on what you are selling and what volumes you can achieve by accepting crypto at advantageous for customers(and disadvantageous for you) rates. Sometimes it's better to lose 5% on the price of each item, but earn more, in fact, due to increased sales volume.
Activity: 186
Merit: 12

Reasons can be:
1. Hassle free.
2. No fake money (Sometimes people use fake money when they buy goods and services)
3. Bad people cannot steal your money to your store.
4. More convenient than using fiat.
5. More advance than the usual payment system.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Well, aside from gaining profits in just a short period of time, cryptocurrency is more comfortable, fast and easy to used as a medium of exchange than fiats. But all of this reasons will depends in the situation because right now the crypto market is highly volatile and very dangerous to start a crypto business. IMO.
small businesses are identical with small capital, so with the payment of using crypto, they will certainly release again for the continuity of their business, so that maybe only a little of the remaining profit held as an investment
Activity: 546
Well, aside from gaining profits in just a short period of time, cryptocurrency is more comfortable, fast and easy to used as a medium of exchange than fiats. But all of this reasons will depends in the situation because right now the crypto market is highly volatile and very dangerous to start a crypto business. IMO.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
If were a businessman I will not engage in crypto at the moment aside from very volatility the manipulation is disgusting, my business would not survive in a few months. I guess many businessman are eyeing on cryptocurrencies potential but due to its volatility they are aware of the risks and would not gamble easily maybe few more years then we will see build up of businesses adopting.
Activity: 910
Speaking specifically about my country, I think that not many. Firstly, a business owner who decided to sell goods or services for cryptocurrency should be well-versed in this matter, that is, be ready to price change, for example. Secondly, people are accustomed to stable earnings in their hands and not many will agree to receive any money, despite the fact that electronic money is a normal practice in the world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Enterprises that produce great cars like Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti Houston Dealers are owned by Post Oak Motors to accept payments in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash currencies. they understood the true value of Bitcoin and they were on track.
We do not need to push businesses to accept Bitcoin payments, because Bitcoin is potential and they will find themselves to Bitcoin. Large businesses always understand the potential of electronic money and they will automatically invest in it. Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
everything can happen and no one can know for sure in the future the most important is the legality of the government for sale using crypto currency because in my country crypto currency transactions are still prohibited for direct transactions

Yes, here, everything depends on the country you live in. However, it is always a great risk to sell your small business which brings money, to buy the cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is too volatile.
 No it’s not good be afraid mate because bitcoin it self is a vide business so we should take any risk happily as it’s the most promissing business ever. If I had any business I must sold it for bitcoin as I know it’s good option. Having small business will give you miner profit at the end but investing in bitcoin is high and fast profit.
Activity: 616
everything can happen and no one can know for sure in the future the most important is the legality of the government for sale using crypto currency because in my country crypto currency transactions are still prohibited for direct transactions

Every country has different rules about the crypto world so we can only wait for new things to emerge for that country. Not all countries in the world can receive it.
Pages:
Jump to: