Pages:
Author

Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 18. (Read 4984 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
simple, they are motivated to see other people who build a crypto currency business and get a lot of benefits, and it is actually not a difficult thing to build this business because in a script technique to make crypto sources it is open source where anyone can modify and create new variants what is difficult in this business is building trust from investors
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

Many reason why merchant accept bitcoin or cryptocurrency but i think its because merchant aware the potential cryptocurrency in the future. Merchant must be have benefits from accepting crypto because their customer must be more wide than before, their customer can be from all around the world who using cryptocurrency for their transaction
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
I think this is quite real and feasible, but for such a trade, a large volatility of bitcoin can ruin everything.
If the prices of goods that will be sold will be tied to the dollar, but the payment will be bitcoins to exclude banks and plastic cards - this is a very real picture to work on such sites.
But to minimize the risks of an online store it is necessary that the owner of the site had some kind of stable-coin for the exchange of bitcoins into Fiat.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

In other country, probably they can obtain already the way they sell and by goods, but being part of the third world country, we are still not ready to accept sudden changes with regards to cashless transaction lile this one and up to know there still minority ethnic groups who were still not be able to come to school and get some education due to lack of government assistance, like them how they are able to perform things like this one, its a saddening scenario for me.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
there will still be those who will hesitate.  as long as there won't be any bad publicity and negativity, this option will gradually be accepted.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
some have started.. it's an alternative so consumers with coins find it convenient.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I think that now it is a loss for every one if they sell it now in the present time and small business have invested if they will not ready to sell at this low prices we have seen that they are invested in the short term investment so they can sell it but it is not the right time.

I am sure that now, you should invest in the cryptocurrencies only when you have the so-called free money, which you are not afraid to lose if something does wrong. Any business, even the smallest one, must not be sold.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This is a very interesting topic for discussion. I think that small merchants at the initial stage can attract customers to themselves by the fact that, unlike other stores, they can pay in cryptocurrency. As is well known, additional concessions to the client often play a positive role in trading. In addition, the audience of cryptocurrency holders is constantly growing. First, it can be in the form of an experiment, and then as one of the methods of payment. If this experience becomes successful with small sellers, then at first other small sellers will begin to enter payment for cryptocurrencies, so as not to yield to competitors, then medium, and then large ones.
It will also give a benefit to the small businesses that a large number of people will crowd around them for their purchases because they all need a service in which they can pay with crypto and skip the exchanges, so it will give growth to these small businesses.
Merit: 102
Small businesses should be ready to accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment for wider exposure. There are a lot of crypto users that will make purchases using their cryptocurrencies. Some from countries that ban the use of cryptocurrencies but will be happy to make online purchases
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
small business are mostly adopting to cryptocurrency especially in Venezuela many local shops accept dash as their payment processor and even in south korea and japan mass adoption happening

These are the major steps taken by those government because those countries understand how potential the payment system is going to be. Cryptocurrencies are one best and most transparent way which we can easily and safely transfer to other countries in second.
Activity: 322
Any business whether big or small ,as long as it is on line that can be connected to a strong internet access when transacting wirh cryptocurrency is always be ready to sell for cryptocurrency , and that  how small or big the business ,the important it is connected always on line.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
small business are mostly adopting to cryptocurrency especially in Venezuela many local shops accept dash as their payment processor and even in south korea and japan mass adoption happening
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
i think the motivate people to make business on crypto are how fast , secure and anonym the crypto its is , some people love like that
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
This is a very interesting topic for discussion. I think that small merchants at the initial stage can attract customers to themselves by the fact that, unlike other stores, they can pay in cryptocurrency. As is well known, additional concessions to the client often play a positive role in trading. In addition, the audience of cryptocurrency holders is constantly growing. First, it can be in the form of an experiment, and then as one of the methods of payment. If this experience becomes successful with small sellers, then at first other small sellers will begin to enter payment for cryptocurrencies, so as not to yield to competitors, then medium, and then large ones.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

if for the number of people who will sell their goods or services to be paid for, I think it is difficult, because until now there are still many crypto enthusiasts who have jumped and survived, even though the crypto is down, but they believe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I think small business owners are not educated enough about cryptocurrency and that is the main reason why crypto is not widely used in the small business sector. Actually, implementing crypto as a payment method is very easy and we all need to teach small business owners if we want to help cryptocurrency expand.

Now very few people agree to accept payment using cryptocurrency because its price is too unstable. Also in many countries there will be problems with goverment due to the adoption of cryptocurrency as payment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I think that now it is a loss for every one if they sell it now in the present time and small business have invested if they will not ready to sell at this low prices we have seen that they are invested in the short term investment so they can sell it but it is not the right time.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
So far internet data-based services for Asia have been connected to the service https://www.dentwireless.com
there are still many services accepting as online transaction payments so you can open a similar store by working with several supply stores that accept cryptocurrency.
,even if the situation of crypto as of now is quiet bad, i have heard lots of new businesses accepting cryptocurrency as for payment. so i guess there are plenty of stores online that are accepting crypto, just like what you have said because it had connected to some suppliers that accept crypto, they are also accepting crypto for payment.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy

hoping for opportunities that could potentially provide big benefits because of the uniqueness of cryptocurrency
I myself also really want to implement cryptocurrency for business, because by doing so, everyone knows more about new technologies that can be used to transact
and also today, there are very few online stores in my country that adopt cryptocurrency, and maybe being an early adopter is a good idea
Activity: 434
I think so many banks and online shipments like wistern unoin money remittance and so on are now receiving cryptocurrency..will be heard if that's how we can use the bitcoin crypto. but about a small business today I have not heard yet. will if someone else gets a crypto, why not work in a small business that uses cryptocurrency, because now, knowing that no small businesses are accepting and selling a cryptocurrency might be in the next future .
Pages:
Jump to: