Pages:
Author

Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 35. (Read 4986 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

I think its need more time for cryptocurrency adoption. Its happen because many country still prohibited cryptocurrency for payment. Its need more regulation if we want to accepting cryptocurrency as payment
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

Actually, there are certain reasons that are withholding small businesses to sell their goods and services in exchange of crypto. One is that many of these businesses are not yet fully aware of the advantages and of how crypto works. Second, if these businesses are duly registered, they might find it hard to reconcile crypto payments with the existing laws in their countries especially if crypto is not that widely accepted yet.
Yeah, awareness is one thing and even those who are, may be scared of the rate of volatility of cryptocurrency and the disadvantages it might bring to them if things go awry in the market except they quickly make conversion back into fiat which is not that easy unless you are making use of services like bitpay but if we are looking at the time it takes to get the transaction done, most especially during spikes, that may be a difficult one.

Nevertheless, I feel there is nothing not worth trying, I have seen some small businesses finding a way to get this done and I sure do know they would have known how to go about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think when it comes about small business, there is not yet is ready to receive crypto as payment, that is too much risky for a small business man because of volatile movement if crypto.
No it is not that risky now because almost every business is now accepting bitcoin as payment and which is increasing demand of bitcoin in market,. If small business man will use bitcoin for payment I am sure it will increase the popularity of his products and his business will expend very high so volatility does not change bitcoin benefits so to me it is really good thing.
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
It all depends on adaption by masses.Cryptos are used by less than 0.5% of the total population.
Moreover cryptos are not legal in many countries
It may take time for business to actively accept and adapt cryptos
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I have some friends take the example of 5 friends I have 4 of whom are out of work and choose to focus on the world of trading cryptocurrency, to give motivation for your friends provide knowledge and spirit to be able to get a lot of benefits from the price difference.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It still seems rare for stores or businesses that use bitcoin as payment. It seems likely because the price of the bitcoin is still going up quite often.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
he's trying to do business from start small things first, it's very good, can be an example for others, because if this becomes long term will be very profitable for him.
Activity: 124
I think when it comes about small business, there is not yet is ready to receive crypto as payment, that is too much risky for a small business man because of volatile movement if crypto.
Activity: 91
All people can buy and sell goods for bitcoin. I would say 2 problems in bitcoin. 1 Governments prevent the development of bitcoin. 2 Slow transaction confirmation on the network

I think, The small businesses are not ready yet to start crypto, because for starting up crypto requires huge fund to operate, the volatility of the market.maybe, the small business is difficult to do that.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is actually an advantage to all the enthusiasts and people who has special skills to offer their services in exchange for cryptocurrency. Though cryptocurrency is so volatile it will still be nice if it is used in buying and selling of goods all over the world. It can also help the transactions to be more convenient due to cryptocurrency which is much faster compared to any other payment methods but sometimes there are issues like fees and delay but is still a good option and is also profitable  in terms of it's volatile market..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
For now it is very difficult for small businesses ready to sell for crypto. Because now very few people do buy / sell transactions with crypto and many governments have not authorized a crypto for a legitimate payment method. I think it's a factor that makes small businesses rethink to sell for crypto. It does take time and habituation to run smoothly. Moreover, digital payments are being developed so that this will be an opportunity in the future. I do not think it's necessary to motivate people to start a crypto business because I'm sure someday they will need it and be able to adjust.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think people will be ready to use cryptocurrency once the government totally support it. Meaning, it is more stable and secured if it is regulated in a way. With the increase of P2P platform and using cryptocurrency, more and more services will be transacted using coins and this will affect as well merchandise items.
That is more or less like the limiting factor here apart from awareness. A lot of awareness will be created however, once we start seeing regulatory policies and things getting more matured in the space, not like what we have now.

As long as adoption increases hugely and we start seeing real life usage, then we will get to see the currency becoming less volatile and in that case, it would make it easy for small businesses to cope. Even at now, unless you are using bitpay or the likes to convert straight into fiat, you stand the chance of losing either as a small business or big business as a result of the volatility.
Activity: 168
The best thing to motivate the person to start crypto business is the fact that more people are oriented about crypto daily and monthly the numbers increasing rapidly. The more good crypto business form the big chance of successful at the end.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Well, if the owner of the small business is contented on its salary with that business then there is no reason for him to sell that, but if the buyer will buy it 5 times higher than the investor investment then it has possibility, but for me I don't sell my small business for cryptocurrency because it can never assure that you can get and income when you start to work with it.
Activity: 28
I agree that crypto market is too weak. But now there are a lot of people who have bitcoins and are interested in cryptocurrency news. I think many people can buy stuff for crypto.
Activity: 49
if I had a valuable small business to be sold, I would have sold or bought using cryptos
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
I just thought it would be difficult to fix the price of the goods to be sold or the services offered because the price of crypto sellau changed. eg today btc price $ 7000, whereas tomorrow may change, down to $ 6000 or rise to $ 8000. it will be difficult to ensure the right price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261

It is a lucrative business because crypto enthusiast are growing in number day by day but the problem would be the accounting of it. Due to the instability of the price, there is a risk that instead of a profit, you would end up at a loss. It would be preferable if you are buying the items with crypto so that you can sell it with crypto as well and you can account properly since they have the same coins but if you bought it with fiat and then sold it using crypto then there is a tendency for you to lose if its fiat value went down. Otherwise, I would use a platform that would just immediately convert the payments to fiat just like what the other companies are doing who are accepting cryptocurrencies nowadays.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think people will be ready to use cryptocurrency once the government totally support it. Meaning, it is more stable and secured if it is regulated in a way. With the increase of P2P platform and using cryptocurrency, more and more services will be transacted using coins and this will affect as well merchandise items.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Actually, there are certain reasons that are withholding small businesses to sell their goods and services in exchange of crypto. One is that many of these businesses are not yet fully aware of the advantages and of how crypto works. Second, if these businesses are duly registered, they might find it hard to reconcile crypto payments with the existing laws in their countries especially if crypto is not that widely accepted yet.
Pages:
Jump to: