Pages:
Author

Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 33. (Read 4984 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
In fact every merchants should be willing to accept Bitcoin as a medium of exchange but they’re hindered by the government, FUD, and limitations of Bitcoin such as the speed of each transaction and its volatility that also affects fees that should facilitate but even complicate the transaction. From what I see there are some e-commerces have accept Bitcoin, yes e-commerce isn’t a 'small business' but they this can be used as an example for the small merchants.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

I think The small business is not  ready to sell for cryptocurrency, becouse it is not many things to do for a crypto. If The government ban bitcoin, you can do anything. In My opinion.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
Currently the amount is not big, this is because of the big risk they see, yes we can educate them but that is the source of their life and not everyone dare to risk such a precious thing for things that not necessarily benefit them or even burdening them for exchanging Bitcoin to exchanges diligently.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think there's nothing wrong if the small business accept cryptocurrency as payment. I think for some business owner would take the advantage of accepting Bitcoin as a payment. Maybe, as long the payment of a certain item will sum up the transaction fee and tax of a certain items to avoid losses.
Activity: 238
I think when selling goods for crypto currency it is difficult to find buyers and this is the main problem.
Activity: 196
Cryptocurrency turnover is still very small. But, soon we will switch to cryptocurrency in all spheres and industries. Paper money today is already outdated. The future belongs to cryptocurrency!
Activity: 137
Small and medium-sized business should not sell, but accept cryptos. Smart-contracts in.anushop will be a genuine breakthrough. And some are doing it already, without any regulation. Until there are rules and free cryptocurrency circulation, it will be impossible, I think
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
might be a little difficult if expecting it. many feel if the payment with their prices then crypto certainly will not be fixed. fluctuation of terrific deals like this. Indeed the idea like this can actually draw attention if they knew the potential that exists in crypto. but most people don't yet understand it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10

I think not many merchant ready to accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrency for payment. Its happen because most country around the world prohibiting bitcoin as payment.
Beside that, not many people know how to use bitcoin. But I am believe that will happen soon and we can make transaction with bitcoin on the merchant
Activity: 140
For example, the Solaris coin already introduces this possibility:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1831629.6960
...Solaris (XLR) is integrated into MyCryptoCheckout !
Businesses are now able to utilize MyCryptoCheckout and accept XLR!
Anyone is now free to use XLR as a payment method in their WooCommerce / EasyDigitalDownloads webshops, and any custom webshops that use the MyCryptoCheckout....
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

There has been many talks about using bitcoin as payment in small stores as well as reataurants, I think it is gonna be great, but he problem is, that it is very risky, the value of cryptocurrency is very volatile, making the income of the store unpredictable, if you are selling things and you got no clear income, then that is gonna be a disaster. The risk is just too high for small stores to take.
Activity: 182

BitClave is building a decentralized monetized ecosystem. I think it's what you meant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlQv4zi6YI The same concept
Activity: 140

I am not sure, I think the small business not ready to sell for crypto., starting up crypto requires huge fund to operate. given the volatility of the market, small busineses wont last long if have small funds. it could loss just in a short time. It is my opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The fundamental way that small businesses can use blockchain technology is by accepting cryptocurrency as a form of customer payment. Blockchain can help bring products and transactional services to market quickly and inexpensively, and get rid of the traditionally high costs of security, data storage and other overheads. It can speed up the exchange of property, manage the overall execution of business contracts, streamline overall contractual enforcement, track and verify identities, and many more.

So if this small businesses get to understand this they will thrive faster
Activity: 728
Merit: 502

Well, small business I think are not yet prepared for cryptocurrency adoption and integration in term as a method of payment. There are still many things to consider before that happens. Especially so, the price of cryptos is volatile and the transaction fee is quite high.
It is not exactly like that. Definitely, I am not negating you at all. The volatility and high fee can also stop people from payments in BTC but the main reason is its legalization. Most of the states have not legalized bitcoin or any crypto currency. I am also afraid that majority of world population is still unaware of this concept. Once bitcoin mainstreams, it will be used how currencies are supposed to be used.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

If we build a small business to sell our cryptocurrency i think we have to extend more years to implement because not all people are aware of cryptocurrency on how to use specially in my country having few members are currenctly educate on cryptos. For purpose of having people getting to have knowledge in order to spread out the beauty it brings to the economy as well.

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

small businesses still have to take this into account, as part of their efforts depend on the rapid turnover of capital. Meanwhile, cryptocurrency has a very high fluctuation rate, not knowing a day, an hour, or a minute. If they use a personal wallet, it will take delivery charges to the exchange and withdrawal fees from the exchange. Unless the supplier of goods from the businessman also receives cryptocurrency as their payment tool.
Activity: 29

there is no way for a small company or business that is related to cryptocurrency can be handled so easily with a small business, binance and kucoin are big business which can handle a massive amount of investors so i say that small business cannot really handle the growth of cryptocurrency.
I agree with your opinion, the price of the cryptocurrency varies very sharply during the day, I am afraid about being able to apply the cryptocurrency to the actual payment or the online store.
Activity: 29
I think the use of cryptocurrency to apply for online business with small stores is an indispensable affair, the future we aim to use cryptocurrency instead of cash. That is a great thing
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There's some store that accept bitcoin as a payment and some country to are selling goods and accept bitcoin as a payment so I think crypto ready for that. And I think we need to consider some things what will be happen because crypto is volatile sometimes.

Well why not? Volatility works two ways anyway. I wouldn't mind if i have a store. The goods you've sold for btc or eth may be worth a lot more in a few weeks or a few months. Though of course you have to be ready for the downside of volatility as well but for me it' s worth it
Pages:
Jump to: