Pages:
Author

Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 32. (Read 4984 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

The central bank here in my country has allowed some merchants to use bitcoin as a payment like the remittance business but there are still no verified reports that some small online businesses are already using the cryptocurrency as one of their form of payment. The government is still drafting some guideline or regulation for the proper use of any virtual coins by any business entities. Some problems that should be address is the rapid fluctuation of bitcoin price and the security issues of storing a bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
No small businesses are not yet very to sell anything for cryptocurrencies as because they still do not get fully satisfied and they are till now scared about it the thing is they buy any cryptocurrency from anyone then they are going to face the downfall in the market which is technically right. I have not seen any small business accepting Bitcoin at least in my locality and I hope I can see it very soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Cryptocurrency turnover is still very small. But, soon we will switch to cryptocurrency in all spheres and industries. Paper money today is already outdated. The future belongs to cryptocurrency!
While you are correct when you say that cash is outdated that does not mean that an outdated technology cannot bring benefits to people, we are a a few centuries too soon to implement digital currencies all over the world, now most money is moving in a digital form but we still need cash there are many poor people that do not have access to technology and they could not use digital money if that was the only way to access the economy, we will need to come to a point in history in which every single person around the world has at least a smart phone with connection to the Internet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
for now it is not easy for us to buy goods with bitcoin, especially in a country that prohibits bitcoin how it can be exceptionally in a legitimate country with bitcoin other than that their motivation to do business like that hopes to get bigger profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
The reason why some establishment won't get accepting bitcoin as payment cause they still doubt crypto's capabilities. Maybe they change their mind if cryptocurrency have fully gained support from the government and even accepted by known companies.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It hard to build or succeed in crypto on a small scale business. Most crypto business are on a large scale. Maybe, in the future when the crypto is spread all over the world, even on local places, then maybe small business would be able to succeed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
In my country there are already some online stores (which can be treated as small business), selling various kinds of stuff from pet supplies to underwear.
I still can't figure out how they manage the daily volatility of BTC? How much would an item cost in BTC could lose 20% of its value over a day?
Maybe the owners of these businesses just use the earned bitcoins for future investment?

with the number of small shops that also accept bitcoin payment is also included in the support in bitcoin business as a method of payment. but the problem is sometimes at the fee and also in the old delivery
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Yes , a very small business is ready for sell  cryptocurrency, though how  much small the capital of your business but the value of cryptocurrency are there and referrence of your of your business is in digital forms in equivalent,   so those samall business  can use decimal equivalent to its actual value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I do not know yet a small business firm using crypto currency for their goods or services. I think it is difficult because crypto coins are volatile. The cost for the goods or service is fix but the crypto is not. I think it is difficult to deal with.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
I have small business but I never sell it for bitcoin, I know that bitcoin has a high cost of demand but we don't know when bitcoin would be gone so that its better to have a double investment you have business and the same time you have investment on bitcoin don't sacrifice one of it be smart enough to handle the situation, you can motivate people to start crypto by showing the proof on how much that you gain in this crypto world.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto?
I can't count them in but AFAIK there are plenty of it already.
Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency.
Building E-commerce? there's many offers in the Services section that wants to help others but with pay.
What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
If someone successful will show on how effective it is in crypto in terms of his profits, many will be motivated and encouraged.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
My friend has a business - he builds smart homes. And at the request of the owners puts mining farm in the basement. Smart home consumes a lot of electricity and mining farm pays for part of these costs. Cryptocurrencies are becoming a part of our lives.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I heard that there are already online stores that accepts bitcoin as payment and maybe the owner of this store are also bitcoin users because you cant have their payment if you dont know the procedure in paying with bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
In my country there are already some online stores (which can be treated as small business), selling various kinds of stuff from pet supplies to underwear.
I still can't figure out how they manage the daily volatility of BTC? How much would an item cost in BTC could lose 20% of its value over a day?
Maybe the owners of these businesses just use the earned bitcoins for future investment?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
For any merchants to start accepting cryptocurrency they need to have a system where they are able to swap the digital assets to fiat currency as soon as they conduct their business and if that is possible then merchants will start accepting any digital coins and it might take a longer period of time to actually see those changes.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The fundamental way that small businesses can use blockchain technology is by accepting cryptocurrency as a form of customer payment. Blockchain can help bring products and transactional services to market quickly and inexpensively, and get rid of the traditionally high costs of security, data storage and other overheads. It can speed up the exchange of property, manage the overall execution of business contracts, streamline overall contractual enforcement, track and verify identities, and many more.

So if this small businesses get to understand this they will thrive faster

Blockchain and cryptocurrencies should be targeted at those industries where the benefit is the most apparent and clear (e.g. identity).
It is also about how much pressure that the customers exert on the businesses to accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. If lots of customers demand or request it, then many businesses will offer such services.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100

Only the small percentage of people do not believe that Bitcoin and other altcoins business cannot bring the profit. The rest know that it is great and start it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I think when selling goods for crypto currency it is difficult to find buyers and this is the main problem.

And if you are a customer you will say "There are not merchants who would accept my bitcoins as a payment!". We should encourage both ordinary people and merchants to start using Bitcoin. Many people say that it is difficult to use, but they are all wrong. They are too lazy to learn about something new. If they were taught Bitcoin at school then they wouldn't have any excuses not to accept it. Bitcoin became so popular that it is really easy to buy it. There are many wallets, even on smartphones which make it very easy to send bitcoins.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Certainly ready, there is nothing complicated if you want to accept cryptocurrency, let alone many options cryptocurrency which can easily be applied to support small business.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
We are still far away to be able to shop in a small suburban restaurant to buy a lasagna using Bitcoin, there are still many obstacles we face for now, like the speed of transaction confirmation is still quite long. If it can be done faster, it’ll be very easy and convenient to transact but with a note Bitcoin’s price is stable
Pages:
Jump to: