Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 15. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
July 25, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
I think that Ethereum is still having a low price so it is not the worst idea to invest in it's right now. The price is $467 per 1ETH, so when it reaches $1000 you will be beneficial.
That is true, and price of it could in near future pump a little bit so investing now (or as fast as possible) is for me the best idea.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 24, 2018, 07:02:51 PM
yes i think it is okay to invest in etherium its price will soon become bump and we all will have what we need if we invest in ehterium and i guess that its price will go higher and higher.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
No wait for BTC $20K+ rally -> ETH will dump and you will buy much cheaper!
How good was this advice to all those who wanted to buy at the peak, but unfortunately the greed and inexperience of many stalwart won. It is now possible to invest in Ethereum, and in the long term this investment will be more than justified.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 24, 2018, 06:28:16 PM
There's no time to invest in Ethereum. you are always investing in Ethereum and you will not regret it. yes there is still no problem investing in Ethereum. There has been a change in the market last week. there is an optimistic atmosphere in the market and people's confidence has increased.
For me, it is an obligation to buy Ethereum coins because there are so many coins besides the use of Ethereum investment tools that I also make for other purposes, let alone see price developments in the past have risen very high and the price is still far from the price at the time. now is the right condition to buy coins.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:27:07 PM
 Ethereum is still a good buy at the current price. Hopefully, the price continues to rally upward aggressively in coming weeks. But be wise to buy with caution.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
I think that this is a good chance to get a big profit with the next good growth in the market, in the future there will be excellent results, so now is the time to buy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 06:20:26 PM
There's no time to invest in Ethereum. you are always investing in Ethereum and you will not regret it. yes there is still no problem investing in Ethereum. There has been a change in the market last week. there is an optimistic atmosphere in the market and people's confidence has increased.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 01:11:37 PM
for me it's ok to invest in eth and take advantage now because the price is low and there is potential to increase the price of eth because of the bitcoin price height so when it's too late buy and stock eth.

IF BTC gets that approval in august we'll see some major shifts in the market and probably BTC and ETH will rise a lot. So buy now and ask questions later.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
July 24, 2018, 11:09:38 AM
for me it's ok to invest in eth and take advantage now because the price is low and there is potential to increase the price of eth because of the bitcoin price height so when it's too late buy and stock eth.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
I think if you have invested in the etherium then at this moment, you are very disappointed, but it's just an excuse for nerves to be patient and everything will come back to you with good earnings!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
Actually it is still good time to invest in ethereum,the reason is that rigth now the price of many cryptocurrency are very low and there is possibility that the bull run will soon be here, so is good to buy more ETH before the bull run start.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
July 24, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
After 1 year joining crptocurrench i would like to try investing my money in eth. Maybe next month i will buy 1 eth, eth looks promising other than any coins out there. I hope i can get big amount of money from this investment. This is my first invest im so excited  Cheesy
Activity: 306
July 24, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
Try to invest in ETH, it is a good coin, it is in top and it is a good thing. A lot of new ICO still use ETH and it is also a nice sign.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
I think that there is still time for investing in ETH until the rapid growth of the crypto-currency market began. I still consider ETH to be one of the most promising investments in my crypto currency portfolio.
In my portfolio Ethereum is present 24/7, I will never turn away from this wonderful token, which provides me with a stable income for many years.
Activity: 8
July 24, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
I think eth is one of the most promising coins. The high price of Ethereum will continue but I suspect that it will happen quickly. For investors with more attractive experience than new low valuations
Activity: 206
July 24, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
I think that there is still time for investing in ETH until the rapid growth of the crypto-currency market began. I still consider ETH to be one of the most promising investments in my crypto currency portfolio.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 10:45:48 AM
Yes still ok to investment on ETH but its for long term investment, now ETH price is low but still more ICOs depended by ETH, ETH is the upgraded project hence in long term ETH will reach BTC alo 
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
July 24, 2018, 10:41:46 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

I hope that you did not buy Ethereum in January, so you would lose 400% of your profits. To be honest, I see that Ethereum is very much inferior to new coins, such as waves or neo. Or even the EOS, which is indeed superior to its ancestors. This is the world of cryptocurrencies, information technologies, which are improving every day, respectively Ethereum is aging.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 06:16:45 AM
Now is the best time to invest at all. Bitcoin grows faster. The market is increasingly represented in green and it pleases.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 06:13:55 AM
Today Ethereum is very cheap. It means that now is a very good time to invest in Ethereum. By the end of this year, it will cost more than $ 1,200
Pages:
Jump to: