Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 16. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 24, 2018, 04:22:11 AM
In January, I also thought that the Ethereum would grow infinitely. I bought four thousand dollars of Ethereum myself. Then the price began to fall and I did not sell. It's too late to sell now. But now is a great time to buy an Ethereum. I believe that soon we will see good growth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 04:12:06 AM
Let me just tell you that people have been asking that exact same question for years! And those that asked it and didn't invest because they thought it is too late, believe me they definetly regret now alot! We had a huge dip in whole cryptocurrency market recently and seems like market is slowly getting back at its peak values.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
i know that every coin in the market is having its worst day but i believe that it won't be for so long.in just five or six month the price will reach the roof and this will have it heyday again.the price has increase now is the right time to buy ethereum because in just few months of time you won't be able to purchase this at this rate .if you bought it now then you will be rewarded for buying this now by selling the coin at much higher rate. last of all ,all i got to say is that you should do it,it will be profitable for you in future.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 24, 2018, 03:59:33 AM
Ethereum is a decent coin, it has decreased in price significantly however, which makes it an even more safe bet in my honest opinion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 24, 2018, 03:58:55 AM
When look at the last price & compared to ath price, I thought that it is still reasonable to make investnent on ethereum. The marketcap of cryptocurrency are starting to rise again at this moment, just wait & see how it will be in this month. But ethereum are just good investment for long term IMO.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 03:55:34 AM
I still trust etherium , I think that investing in it will bring good profits by the end of this year
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 03:53:39 AM
Investing in Eth is a good choice,if you have money to invest top cryptos like ETH is definitely a good choice. But i suggest to distribute your investment to other coins like ripple, litecoin or even to those coins that are over top20. It will be your backup if something happens in the market.
Activity: 164
July 24, 2018, 03:51:36 AM
Its very okey to invest in ETH, one of the best coins there are in the market space currently with the most promising projects there is in the crypto market, The technology is quite amazing , and as it continues its development, the value of the coin will just increase making it one of the best options there are in the crypto circle, The market is on the lower side, so make the most out of it and buy
copper member
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 03:38:46 AM
Ethereum is good to invest in anytime but the bearish is still strong now mostly on altcoins, now that btc is moving but you can always ready for it because when ever btc start it's down trend then comes time for altcoins. Ethereum as the king of altcoins has always have good time to invest in because of ICOs that are using it's blockchain as sidechain.
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 03:37:01 AM
I think investing in Ethereum will be a very good choice now. Bitcoin has started to rise in recent days. This is a very good news for us. I believe that Ethereum will have a big rise soon, the bull market will be right away. It’s coming.
Activity: 864
Merit: 3
Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network
July 24, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
Etherium is the foundation for the vast majority of altcoins making it a stable longterm investment. If you are looking for spikes and fast profits look the other way, but if you are looking for stability for months or years to come Etherium is quite a safe bet. 
Activity: 11
July 24, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
After all it is the second biggest cryptocurrency in the market, only secondary to of course bitcoin. And out of all altcoins it is one of the biggest  and most crowdfunded altcoin. So you could expect a great increase after a price drop in altcoin the same manner as bitcoin investors do
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 03:25:41 AM
the price of etherium is about 430-460$ I'm sure that by the end of the year the price will be about $ 1000, decide whether to invest or not
Activity: 40
July 24, 2018, 03:23:23 AM
It s not ok, it is actually very good to invest in ETH. It will boost very fast in coming months in my opinion.
Activity: 164
July 24, 2018, 03:14:58 AM
Yes, the price of Ethereum is very low now. I think we can continue to invest in Ethereum in this market. And I think Ethereum is a very promising cryptocurrency, and I think its price will rise a lot in the future.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:14:50 AM
Of course, why you scared? ethereum is still strong for us and will be good investment for long-term. because ethereum has good platform for many coins and very potential to grow with good team and developer. I suggest you to invest your money on ethereum.
Activity: 53
July 24, 2018, 03:13:35 AM
Ethereum is a self-renewing coin. If you visit www.marketcap.com, Ethereum is high in terms of marketcap. I believe that Etherum will rise in the future. I find it reasonable to invest.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 03:08:37 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

You should invest in ethereum , especially right now since the market is in low state . You can buy some ethereum with it's low price than the usual . It is a good opportunity to invest in ethereum because that coin has a good potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 03:06:36 AM
I'm not sure, but there's a lot of bad news about etehereum out there. I think buying bitcoin mungknin will become safer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 24, 2018, 03:04:10 AM
Today, Ethereum is still the most powerful team at the moment, and ETH is a very valuable currency. I believed in Ethereum from the beginning, and the future Ethereum will definitely be a giant in the crypto world, and the price of ETH is far from reaching its ATH. let us wait and see
Pages:
Jump to: