Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 17. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:00:35 AM
Yea it is -- it's actually a good time to buy ETH if you are heavy on BTC.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 02:55:39 AM
Thats right, there is no regret whether you buy Ethereum now or even if you buy from the top it will surely go and hit $5k in the next 5yrs. Investing in big cap secondary alts are actually your next chance to get huge profit. So no more regret of not getting in with Bitcoin while its $100usd.

yes of course, ethereum is a good coin and has a good movement so that if investing in ethereum will be very profitable, so you do not have to hesitate to buy ethereum and start to invest
For me it's a big yes, investing with the best altcoin ethereum is really advisable because the price of ethereum now is very stable on the market and i am sure that after we invest the best thing we can do is to hold our eth and be profitable in the future.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
July 23, 2018, 06:21:58 PM
if you want to buy altcoin then ethereum is one of the best options among the present various altcoins.
The price of ethereum is decreasing now, but if you are willing to be patient for a while maybe you will be able to buy ethereum cheaper so you can generate enough profit for the long term.
Activity: 44
July 23, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
I feel that there is no such time which is terrible to put resources into Ethereum. It is a coin which is of good potential. On the off chance that it might crash then it will again take its situation back in some time. I will suggest that you ought to put resources into Ethereum on the off chance that you need to put resources into crypto.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:34:23 PM
Yes. It is even more than okay. Go ahead invest now while it is just going its way up up in the moon. Even at its peak, it is still ok to buy, how much more now that prices are going down. Market and crypto will recover soon. Take advantage of the price today. And surely tomorrow you will harvest you the trust and patience you gave to crypto.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
MeVu
July 23, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
Very much OK, Ethereum will be top coin one day and even if EOS is the opponent of Eth, there is still bigger trust from traders to the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 350
July 23, 2018, 04:24:43 PM
yes of course, ethereum is a good coin and has a good movement so that if investing in ethereum will be very profitable, so you do not have to hesitate to buy ethereum and start to invest
For me it's a big yes, investing with the best altcoin ethereum is really advisable because the price of ethereum now is very stable on the market and i am sure that after we invest the best thing we can do is to hold our eth and be profitable in the future.
I agree with you. In Ethereum it is very profitable to invest when the situation on the market is stable. When most of my money is in Ethereum, then I'm calm. I am very pleased with the good growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
Hi! Now just hold. I think by the end of the year the price will be around $2500. Because now more and more ICO passes through the ethereum. Therefore, he has great prospects
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

Absolutely agree. Investing in top coins is safer, if I can say so about crypto market. Because even if it will fall down, it definitely will recover again.

I agree with you. No matter what are the current prices of ETH or BTC they will rise in the future for sure.
Activity: 133
July 23, 2018, 11:54:41 AM
If you now buy coins and the price drops even more, then all the same when the market rebounds, the price for ETH will grow to $ 1000-1500.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
starting at now dont contribute on the ethereum sit tight for it to wound up less expensive and the pump for the bitcoin in light of the fact that when the bitcoin pump the eth will dump so sit tight for that minute to contribute
Activity: 242
July 23, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
Ethereum is still one of the best or maybe the best altcoin to invest. Itis still a good time to invest in ethereum right now. take advantage of the dip in crypto market prices. Better buy and hodl before the market becomes bullish.
Activity: 36
July 23, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
You should be buying etherum little by little as the price goes down more. That way, you are doing dollar cost averaging so as to maximize your potential earnings from it. The market will eventually recover and starts to rise to the top. And at that time your investment will keep growing and start to earn some money.
Activity: 28
July 23, 2018, 10:08:21 AM
Yes, it has received a lot of attention, though one understands the similarities and differences between bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum is vast and has a potential platform in the blockchain sector for short or long-term investments. The massive use of ETH results in high demand and will bring the ETH at its peak in the near future.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Absolutely agree. Investing in top coins is safer, if I can say so about crypto market. Because even if it will fall down, it definitely will recover again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
July 23, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
Activity: 120
July 23, 2018, 09:52:59 AM
No one will answer you whether it is good to invest in the air. Because growth can be stable .as to fall at any moment. You should only rely on yourself .
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 23, 2018, 09:50:52 AM
ETH will be in the top-list of altcoins for a long time if I could predict so I suppose that investing in ETH is profitable and you will get a good benefit later.
Activity: 224
July 23, 2018, 09:07:11 AM
Of course, now is the right time to make long-term investments for Ethereum.
I have confidence that Ethereum is a potentially good altcoin in the future so there is a great chance for Ethereum users to make a big profit.
Ethereum is a coin that developed many platforms based on Ethereum so that makes many transactions on Ethereum and this will make the price of Ethereum become stable.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
Yes, it is very okay to invest in ethereum because it is a very good coin, the second best crypto and the best altcoin because it has a very good technology and strong management and dev team. If you want to have ethereum, it is a very good time to buy because the price is still very low.
Pages:
Jump to: