Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 22. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 01:41:25 AM
If you think that the price of ethereum now is cheap then go buy it. It all depends on you. But make sure before you sell your ethereum check if the price of ethereum is high enough that you gain some profit in it. It is good to invest in crypto while the price is low. Then you can gain more if you sell it high.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 01:38:53 AM
The price of the ethereum is very cheap and also thier is some rumors that the ethereum will pump on this summer or anytime soon,
yes it is good to invest now to ethereum.whenever you invest now you will get on the train...
are you sure, if yes this is a good chance take the decision to buy some ETHEREUM, but how big is the opportunity I have little doubt about the information but Ethereum is one of the most widely used platforms today so there's no harm to trying.
Activity: 28
July 20, 2018, 01:34:48 AM
The price of the ethereum is very cheap and also thier is some rumors that the ethereum will pump on this summer or anytime soon,
yes it is good to invest now to ethereum.whenever you invest now you will get on the train...
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
July 20, 2018, 01:10:38 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

It is at this moment, when the market starts to turn green, that I think it's a good time to strengthen my positions on ETH and a few more top coins. In my opinion, growth will begin in August-September.
Activity: 378
July 20, 2018, 12:46:53 AM
ETH traditionally remains the most reliable coin after the BTC. Today ETH uses a lot of projects as a basis for its work, which has a positive impact on its value.
Activity: 118
July 19, 2018, 06:40:59 AM
If I were you, I will try investing on other crypto currency. Whenever there's a new coin in the market, the price of the new coin will be at its lowest when the bounty participants sell their coin. This is the best time for you to buy their coin and HODL it for a month or two.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 03:23:05 AM
ETH along with BTC today remains one of the best coins for investment. Now, after the market has recovered, the active growth of the coin will begin. Therefore, I think ETH is really an excellent choice for investment.
Activity: 296
July 19, 2018, 02:32:16 AM
ETH is a reliable alternative cryptocurrency and I do not see any doubts  not to invest in it. Its predictions are still positive and I am sure that it will increase more than BTC in the last cycle.
Activity: 336
July 18, 2018, 11:33:12 AM
Ethereum is worthy coin with stable platform and block-chain based technology its future is bright you can trade with it or hold for long term both are best options. So , this is a best time to invest Ethereum for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
July 18, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
I think it's not too late. In addition, over the last day, it has risen in price, may have started growth. So buy as long as possible. Good luck Wink

It's never too late. The earlier you get into the game the more profit you can make. The market was down for a few months but now it's time to rise again.
Definitely it's true that it's never too late to jnvest in Ethereum since the market of ethereum is all good, and I guess everyone likes it too, a good technology behind this ICO and so much more. We have also been witnessed ups and downs of this cryptocurrency but still ethereum stand firm among all atcoins to have a huge potential in the market.
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 11:26:48 AM
I think it's not too late. In addition, over the last day, it has risen in price, may have started growth. So buy as long as possible. Good luck Wink

It's never too late. The earlier you get into the game the more profit you can make. The market was down for a few months but now it's time to rise again.
Activity: 126
July 18, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
If would compare it to other altcoins out there, even though the market has a very low value. I'm sure that a lot of people will still choose ethereum aa the most reliable and safest altcoin to invest. And at this moment it is the best time to invest since its value is very low so there are no reasons for you not to start investing in eth.
Activity: 99
July 18, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
Hi guys,

Compared to other altcoins out there despite the markets very low value I'm sure a lot of people here would vouch for ethereum as the most reliable altcoin and the safest way to invest in to and right now is the best moment to invest in to since its value is very low so I don't see any reason for not to start an investment with it.
there are a lot of good th9nhs in the modrrn world and ethereum is one of them, i lile investing i  tit and i recommend it to you
Activity: 99
July 18, 2018, 10:38:48 AM
Hi guys,

yes, od course, why jot, i think ethereum will be a really good cryptocurrency for pwople to trade and buy and invest
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 18, 2018, 10:34:57 AM
Hi guys,

Compared to other altcoins out there despite the markets very low value I'm sure a lot of people here would vouch for ethereum as the most reliable altcoin and the safest way to invest in to and right now is the best moment to invest in to since its value is very low so I don't see any reason for not to start an investment with it.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 08:24:08 AM
It is not only okay to invest in etheruem
In fact it is the best decision because etheruem is a well known project, which is easily acceptable, secure and easy to use.
Activity: 5
July 18, 2018, 08:19:54 AM
Don't wait and go for it now. I'm going to invest as well.
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 08:13:51 AM
Yes, it's still a good time to invest in ETH.  Most likely in the near future the price for ETH will grow rapidly.
Activity: 58
July 18, 2018, 07:23:56 AM
Yes it is still ok to invest in etherium because etherium is one of the good altcoin in the cryptocurrency that most people are investing. With its long trrm profit , a good earn altcoin next to bitcoin. Etherium is the number one altcoin that ICO is using for their projects. But not only etherium is ok to invest , now that most of the altcoins are in dip , there are many choices for users to invest . And its the right time now to buy altcoins.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
July 18, 2018, 07:19:09 AM
Yes, I think the current market is still investable, because the currency price is still very low, so investment is still a good time. Although the market is still at a low point, today the bitcoin price is rising again, I feel Very happy. I believe the market will pick up again soon.
Pages:
Jump to: