Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 25. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:01:37 PM
I consider investments in Ethereum to be one of the most profitable in the current situation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:00:13 PM
ETH is as yet the place to put exceptionally well in the digital currency advertise. ETH has an expansive network soon after the bitcoin so its strong network has helped ETH to become consistently finished the years and ETH's odds are immense. I additionally purchased a considerable measure of ETH as of late as the crypto advertise went down and that is an entirely decent decision for me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:55:39 PM
Ether is a very good coin that can grow several dozen times. I think that you can expect the same from him that bitcoin did last year. Growth will be very strong
Activity: 224
July 15, 2018, 03:51:06 PM
Yes it is OPk to invest in ethereum
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
July 15, 2018, 03:49:55 PM
ETHEREUM still below 500 USD and that is a good sign of investing in that coin.
i would buy more and bag more then hold for a while.
November will be the best month for the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
July 15, 2018, 03:46:39 PM
yes, the price is not so high, so if u have patience u will win, i believe so i put some my money into this
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
there is a better coin in the market for investing. especially when it comes to investing in the long term, at least six months in advance. the highest potential is recognized by all experts now it is this coin.

And that coin is _?
July 15, 2018, 03:14:41 PM
You certainly did not at the time decided to go into cryptocurrency,but even bought for $ 1200 you can keep the coins to the rate of 10,000.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 15, 2018, 03:12:56 PM
The price of the Ethereum is quite profitable for investment. The ETH costs $ 450 today. The price of the Etherium is quite profitable for investment. I think that its price will not fall any more so the risks of investing are excluded.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 03:07:40 PM
the price of ethereum is tether to bitcoins so we can expect a price increase on ethereum if bitcoins will dump its value on the market, another thing is that, the price is also good for long term investment but with lesser growth since bitcoins is the most dominant.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 03:04:13 PM
there is a better coin in the market for investing. especially when it comes to investing in the long term, at least six months in advance. the highest potential is recognized by all experts now it is this coin.
copper member
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 12:53:20 PM
Yes. Price of ethereum now is looking good. And I think there is a so good future of this ethereum. It will continues to increase. You will got more income from that if you invest in ethereum now.
Activity: 21
July 15, 2018, 11:42:29 AM
Purchasing Ethereum right now is a very thoughtful idea and could make you Bitcoins in the long term case.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 15, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

ethereum is a good investment. it has a good future considering so many icos have been using ethereum based utility tokens. and so many new icos are upcoming and they will cause a natural demand for ethereum.
July 15, 2018, 11:41:48 AM
I think ethereum still looks like a really promising option, it is widely used nowadays because it's platform is really easy and versatile to implement, also it was the first alternative to bitcoin so it has alot of influence too.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
Although I heard, ostensibly about the collapse of Etherium. And that there is no development. But I do not know who writes this. And most importantly, where do they get this information. For example, I see that this crypto currency lives well and thrives in the market. And exactly worth the attention and investment.
Activity: 322
July 15, 2018, 11:25:15 AM
I think that the year 2019 will be very successful for the Etherium. After all, now the crypto currency is developing well. And many are interested in her. So the prospects are good
Join. I think next year will really be significant for the top 10 coins. Who will be able to show themselves fully and realize all that conceived
Ethereum is still the best altcoin in the cryptocurrency market that I get because it really has a lot of practical applications that apply in life and a very mighty community. Now is a good time to buy on ETH because it is low priced so I believe this is a good opportunity. The market will recover in the next few months and make sure ETH will be a very strong growth coin.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
I think that we will not lose when investing in ethereum. I see ethereum is a potential coin that has many advantages. Ethereum is predicted to replace bitcoin as the leader of crypto currency someday. This can be seen when I know the ethereum is almost perfect. Ethereum has all the advantages that exist in blockchain technology. This is what makes the popularity of ethereum increasing.
Activity: 59
July 15, 2018, 11:22:14 AM
Ethereum is a steal at this price compared to in Jan!! I think it's the calm before the storm, there are always lulls in the market but I think Ethereum will perform well once the bulls get back in control.

But the question everyone wants to know is: when will that be?
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
Yes, you can put your money to invest in ethereum because the truth is Ethereum will be a den of mixed signals for many more years, As the year end spins in the air  before it ever lands  you’ll hear your answer
Pages:
Jump to: