Pages:
Author

Topic: Is still Ok to invest in Etherium - page 28. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
Yes, I think that the Ethereum is a promising coin and it is worth investing in.

ETH is the best alt and I don't see any other coin taking it's place in foreseeable future.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 03:04:35 PM
Many people believe that there will soon be good growth and therefore it is better to invest now while the price has not yet begun to grow.
agree when the price is down will be cheaper and when the time rises we will have many opportunities to sell at high prices because of high quality ethereum coin and many interested investors so I think ethereum remains good we long term investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
To me, it seems Etherium, it will always be in the top. He has already become so popular and promising. I think he has a good future.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
July 13, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?
as a true trader must be smart in utilizing market conditions. such as the current price Ethereum market is not too expensive. I think you can immediately invest in it. even better if Ethereum is a long-term investment. because the coin has a large volume and a great concept.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 02:30:25 PM
Well, the coin ETH is still one of the best there is in the market, The technology its operating on is one of the most efficient, with a wallet that cn hold other tokens and a platform that allows for the lunch of other ICOs, the coin will gain populkarity with time and hence the value will shoot, to me the future of the coin looks jiust as bright
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 02:19:22 PM
Hi guys,

I was trying to invest around 5K in Etherium. The price at the moment is around 1.2K and as it looks it is still growing. You think is it a good time to invest ?

yes it is the best time today to invest on ethereum because the market price right now is currently dumping so investing a huge amount will make you earn a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 02:11:59 PM
Many people believe that there will soon be good growth and therefore it is better to invest now while the price has not yet begun to grow.
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 02:00:40 PM
Yes, I think that the Ethereum is a promising coin and it is worth investing in.
Activity: 224
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 13, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
Now you can safely buy ETH. I think that it will show very good growth after the market recovery. I'm thinking of buying some ETH.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
At the moment I would not advise you to buy the etherium. It is necessary to wait a little more for the fall.
But do not listen to anyone at this forum. Think with your head
Activity: 57
July 13, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
The rising price of Ethereum will continue but I doubt that it will happen rapidly. For experienced investors more attractive are the new undervalued coins. They can show very large growth rates. But it is very risky for beginners.
Activity: 138
July 13, 2018, 01:40:19 PM
ETH will be a long time successful coin and while the price is low it is a good time to buy coins and hold these coins for 5-6 months.
Activity: 225
July 13, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

But all those ICO's and airdrops are nearly killing the ETH blockchain : overloaded, high gas prices, decentralized Exchanges (DEX) being impacted by low transaction speed, ...

We really need other blockchains aside of ETH that also support smart contracts and DAPS.
Activity: 110
July 13, 2018, 11:01:42 AM
Truly you can put at this level too in Ether and on the off chance that you dreaded about value then you can contribute half of your capital here and staying half when Ether comes 1100$ level. You have seen that Ether have comprise development and Ethereum is an open programming stage in light of blockchain innovation that empowers engineers to construct and send decentralized applications.And now a days you can see numerous ICO accompanying Ethereum platform.So it looks Ether future is splendid you can contribute.
Activity: 420
July 13, 2018, 05:03:31 AM
i don't think so. This is just a recurrent wave of BTC as well as crypto. After this adjustment, the BTC and crypto will be down even deeper. BTC will probably be $ 3k - $ 4k, in this market can not say. If possible you should wait until then to buy ETH. If buy now more likely will lose 50-70% of capital
Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 05:00:23 AM
Hi guys,

do not invest right now, this is not the right time to invest. you can wait for the price to return to normal, after that you can buy ethereum. but please do not now.
Activity: 170
July 13, 2018, 04:57:55 AM
YES, it's a good idea to invest in Ethereum now as it is still very on the low side price-wise and will surely still go up again as so many ICOs makes use of the Ethereum platform for their transactions and transfer. It is a good buy. Remember, in Feb, Ethereum went to up to $1000 and I see it doing more.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 13, 2018, 04:55:38 AM
early last month the price of the ethereum indeed pretty high. But look at the price now, I feel more confident to invest right now. With the price right now, you can of course get more ethereum. That's the great thing about crypto, prices can change at any time, even outside we predict.
Activity: 107
July 13, 2018, 04:55:08 AM
Why do you want to invest all of them in one coin? It will be better if you split your investment in percentages like invest 30% in one coin, buy to more different coins with the remaining 70%. By this is way you are reducing the chances of loss.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:52:49 AM
No wait for BTC $20K+ rally -> ETH will dump and you will buy much cheaper!

Wait a little more, eth may dump but don't be scared because it will bounce back and make good money for you. Though people say negative things about eth I am still confident that this coin can make our future bright.
Ethereum's ability to continue to grow cannot be doubted. because the memorandum for Ethereum continues to show such an increasing development and bring Ethereum's price so high. so by investing it is very capable to help generate much greater profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: